/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Showing off items? POST LINKS FOR THE NEWS!

New to /csg/? READ THE WIKI: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/chink_shit_general

>NEWS
• user shows off custom necklace in sandrunes • NiMH cell charger suggestions • user tries deep cleaning T2 IEM • user's dog becomes a Xiaomi consumerist • Chitanium seatpost clamp for bicycle, user approves • Bluedio Turbine T2 review & user gets CHINKED with a fake Kobo • user gets his Weishi 9306FL safety razor • GPD XD+ discussion, user recommends • Several suggestions for useful/fun chink shit • user is not happy after receiving a fake tracking number • user's tiny LEGO piano is missing a piece, thinks it's neat otherwise • CHINKED NZ user isn't getting his earphone tips or money • Import tax and tariff advice • user buys a lot of shit and fucks up repeatedly • Chink bed recommendations? • Newfag user is confused about Chinese shopping • user shows off his new Chink mains voltage fire-starters Previous Thread:

Attached: csg.png (657x651, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32994695586.html
youtu.be/qfCsTicxkIo
hotdollfordog.com/
aliexpress.com/item/32838785215.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/Cheap-Price-Lightweight-Music-Synthesizer-Mixer_60789164818.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.234.1bf6b2f9ZbFsJy
alibaba.com/product-detail/High-Quality-Music-Synthesizer-Mixer-Audio_60799438673.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.220.1bf6b2f9ZbFsJy
aliexpress.com/item/33005818758.html?zoomer-shit-phones-suck-a-dick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any chink airpod knockoffs out there with decent battery life and sound?

Attached: aiportraits_1563680228.jpg (512x512, 24K)

okay so
im interested in a new monitor, is it dumb to look here?

is u a'aight?

your best bet would be a korean panel off ebay or something. like a qnix, catleap, pixio, etc.

Should i nab a xiaomi mi mix 3?

My LG G5 is on its death bed.

Yeah go for it.

>My LG G5 is on its death bed
how
My Z5c which is a year older is still running great with LineageOS. I don't use any kind of googleshit though.

I bet that is something stupid like usb cables

I've had this piece of shit since it came out.

I've been through 3 fucking usb modules, 2 batteries, the camera is trash, the screen has developed really bad ghosting, the plastic is bubbling around the sim tray, and they still don't have an unlocked bootloader for it.

>CHINKED NZ user isn't getting his earphone tips or money
Update email:
>Thank you for contacting NZ Post with your inquiry.
>Please be advised that our investigation findings shows the driver was located at the correct address when the item was scanned delivered.
>As it does not require a signature the item would have been left in the letterbox or front door. Therefore your item has been deemed delivered.
>If you have any further questions, please reply to this email.

I guess I now have no grounds whatsoever to keep up this dispute, at least with ali. Might follow-up with the post or my other neighbours again. I guess I'll take the hit and be nice to chinky. Before ordering the same product from the same listing to a different address.

chinks > nzpost

anyone else waterbed master race ?

It didn't arrive and I forgot to dispute before timeout bros

Attached: nooooo.jpg (911x226, 34K)

is there such thing as a low power notebook with a weak gpu? doesnt need to be anything recent, i just need a laptop with a modicum of a gpu

anything with those 3-5W incel celerons

link me some chink sex toys that a total faggot would enjoy using
asking for a friend

Chines sexual toys could harm your health, you should buy sexual toys locally.

my friend wants to die anyway haha all good haha
anyway I think hes looking for something more nipple or dick oriented haha no toxic plastic up his bum haha

aliexpress.com/item/32994695586.html

Anyone buy any of the Gamesir controllers? How good is the quality?

I ordered a Gamesir g3s because it has lit up buttons so I can hand it to a female (that'll look down when a game asks to press a button). I have the Xiaomi controller already and that's great for me, but it's completely black and not good for female

Attached: g3s.jpg (676x380, 20K)

I'm here because my 681's broke again after putting a new cable in a week ago. Mine are a year old, how old or yours?
Wish I could glass china for repeatedly selling me headphones that shit the bed every day.

Airpods are like the worst looking wireless earphones you can buy.

Is this 2015?

no one recommends monitor from china. how dense can you get? not good price, quality, or ship fees.

No, it's 2019 and the best cheap monitors are still korean panels

>my 681's broke again after putting a new cable in a week ago
>Mine are a year old
nigger i've had my 668b for 4 years and still going strong
what the fuck

Has anyone bought their dog a fleshlight? I don't want to give him cancer, but he's an old dog already, so it shouldn't do any harm, right?

Attached: Screenshot_AliExpress_20190731-162307.png (1080x1920, 818K)

buy it. make him happy

Fixed cord, made out of shitty plastic that hardened with use and broke.

oh right, the 668b has a removable cable

got my vacuum demonstrator fountain pen Wing Sung 3013. writes great and ok for the price

Attached: IMG-4068b906021e72f72861cbaa41d67c3c-V.jpg (4032x2268, 3.2M)

My latest package arrived today...

Attached: PANO_20190731_135726.jpg (1440x1344, 497K)

Recovering from a broken leg. Just getting some more delicious oxys.

>King Size
They're just normal-sized condoms aren't they?

i remember my friend had a magnum XL condom one night. he never got laid for awhile and wanted to use it so he showed it to girls in hopes they would think he was hung. he ended up breaking the condom cause it was too big and got a kid. i hope you too get a condom break kid using those.

I didn't say they were faggot. My point is you don't need a Korean import to get a good cheap 144hz/4k monitor anymore.
Can you actually provide some links? I can't find any models from the three brands in the original post even vaguely competitive with current local prices.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 2.35.06 pm.png (1369x573, 344K)

I have an 8*6 wank and live in Korea, I need these

You can still dispute up to 14 days after it auto confirms

anybody have experience with quad copter camera drones? Mildly interested, just looking to see if anybody has had luck.

For FPV or just video/pictures?

I actually reviewed some chink shit true wireless earbuds

youtu.be/qfCsTicxkIo

Attached: amphibian_toads_600x300.jpg (600x300, 62K)

Are there any good gamepads for phones, the type that wraps around the phone.
Pic related is a great controller but having the phone on a mount attached to it doesn't feel right.

Attached: 23423.jpg (474x266, 15K)

they're cool but only have enough charge for 20 - 30 minutes flight and don't expect good range

video and pictures
20-30 minutes is fine and middling range isnt a problem. I dont expect the greatest or professional use just as a toy id proly play with once in a while. Things like taking it to public events and recording.

Are you asian american?

Try Songren

you are correct

>i need these
>scooter

Suggestions for bluetooth earbuds that don't make your ears feel like you are dilating them?

>Pay $140 for Redmi Note 7
>Customs: "Gib $170 for 'phone compliance checks'"
FUCK THIS THIRD WORLD HELLHOLE
REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1549535423308.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Which country?

Lebanon

Attached: pepe13.jpg (400x388, 26K)

I have one user. They are ok. I don't use mine a lot but i haven't got any complaints.

I sometimes use it on my phone with emulators.

they actually make dog sex dolls. dunno the name though but i've seen them. for dogs. not humans. with a fake dog vagina.

clown world. honk honk

so the magnum xl condom got him laid then ?
huge success!

Dat's why you ask dear chink friend to mark it as not working phone for spare parts and put 20-30$ price on it. I know it worked for some time in ukraine. Although i also heard that now they open package and try to boot phone to check if it's working.

hotdollfordog.com/

we both know you're going to give it a try user

Buying computer parts from AliExpress? Thoughts???

no what makes you say that?

Meizu POP 2

They work all right, depends on the brand.

Good for DDR3 RAM, old Intel socket boards and maybe SSDs if you want low capacity. You can also get some cheap server processors, but otherwise there's nothing amazing.

SSDs, get (new) Samsung/Micron OEM drives
RAM, not sure
Motherboard, not sure but their firmware and VRMs are guaranteed crap. Unless you buy 2nd hand branded ones
CPU, 2nd hand stuff are fine.
PSU, stay away as there are garbage PSUs such as JBON units that literally fry your hard drives.
Monitor, not sure
Keyboard/mice, why don't you just buy $5 Logitech mice/kb locally
GPU, just be careful. Mining cards and fake cards needs to be avoided

aliex knows I work as a cashier judging by sudden recommendation
that's not very cash money from you aliex, not very cash money at all

may the healing gods be with you, dear fiend

There's this chinese shop that I go to every now and again since my friend who works at a supermarket next door told me there's qt3.14 chinese girl that wears really tight clothes sometimes works there (she's the daughter of the owner). The place I live in has a very small Chinese population, mostly owning Chinese retail shops selling clothes, towels, simple electronics, phone accessories, etc, so my chances on nabbing her WeChat are pretty good.

While I'm looking around for her, I saw this - 1.5USD for a Baseus armor/bling cases for an iPhone 6S. Lots of models to choose from.

Anyways lads, I'll be coming there in a few hours again and try to charm her for an ice-cream in the park or a restaurant date. Wish me luck.

does this work on all chink sites? ive only used aliexpress before but was thinking of ordering from gearbest.

>redpilled my nee-san about different shipping option and dangers of yanwen
>she still picks them since she doesn't want to pay 2$ more for fast shipping

Attached: adamsface.jpg (395x499, 39K)

>paying for shipping

I got this yesterday. It's a headphone adapter for the GBA SP. It works fine.

aliexpress.com/item/32838785215.html

Attached: IMG_0149.jpg (3648x2736, 1.96M)

Also this was shipped Myanmar Post which I've never gotten before. Took about 3 weeks.

lately got edifire tws2, good quality

Where were you when Brazil got BTFO?

Attached: 1.png (892x125, 13K)

Nearly 2 Megs for a pic of a dongle?

Same here only last wek.
They must be running an aggregator there to get low rates.
I once had a parcel from China go via the Netherlands; I'm in Australia.

Lately I've been receiving a bunch of shit from Myanmar and the Philippines for some reason

>not paying for shipping

Any chink synth?

alibaba.com/product-detail/Cheap-Price-Lightweight-Music-Synthesizer-Mixer_60789164818.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.234.1bf6b2f9ZbFsJy

alibaba.com/product-detail/High-Quality-Music-Synthesizer-Mixer-Audio_60799438673.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.220.1bf6b2f9ZbFsJy

If you want cheap synths, use software emulation.
But no.

Attached: retard.jpg (922x781, 57K)

err
first timer here
i tried paying for an order on ali express and got this
i did check with my bank and they told me i'm fine and i even managed to get an order on a different online shop and it passed without any issue

does anyone knows what to do?

Attached: Capture d'écran de 2019-07-31 13-13-40.png (981x198, 21K)

stop being french

Using a credit card or what?

Your sister is smarter than you.

yeah used visa

If you have internet banking, check the settings on your card. Also I've heard of banks blocking Ali for "suspicious transactions" so maybe call them. Can't think of any problem on Ali's end.

Can someone recommend a brand for metal push switches? I need a 16mm momentary 12v one. I have no experience with this.

I ordered a pair of screen protectors for my phone but only one was in the package. Will I get caught if I wait the 2 months or so for buyer protection to run out and claim to never have received the order? I'm so sick of these soulless fucks trying to rip me off

Should I cop one?

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-123817_AliExpress.jpg (1080x2280, 661K)

Was checking out Mi 9 se, then I read that there are embedded ads everywhere. Is this true, can it atleast be disabled properly?

I have an item that should arrive already as it's been more than 2 months since shipping, does this qualify for opening a dispute or I need to wait till some specific date? Never opened a dispute this is first time I got chinked, not a big deal as the item was like 2$ but still

literally never had an issue with yanwen

looks pretty nice, but would you really use the larger screen over just having your phone and an M0?
>built in speaker
oh no it's retarded

I suggest you wait until buyer protection expires before filing a dispute. If the item appears in your "to be reviewed" list even though you didn't get it, you have 14 days to file a dispute.

Thanks for the suggestions user, sorry I must have been asleep for your post.
Glad you think the bedside lamp is cool, that's the one I'm most excited about.
I've actually had luck with chink ssds and this one's for my media server OS which I'll have a backup install if it dies horribly.
It's $5NZD which is like $3, still too expensive, and I legit couldn't find a cheaper one
The bag is not really for a laptop, also I'm not worried about the anti-theft shit, they just all specify that as a thing now. Meh, I'll set it on fire if it's shit
Headphones are for my parents on the plane. I've got a pair and they were good enough at passively blocking out sound and comfortable enough for the flight. Should be just fine
Yeah I got royally fucked by the antenna, but I really really didn't want those separate stupid as fuck antenna on my desk, they look so fucking shit, so I bit the bullet and spent too much
I believe in the chinks, they'll love me enough to deliver.
NZ is on the other side of the fucking world so shit takes forever to get here. I'm expecting packet time to be close to 40 days and far from 20 days.
Thanks for the roast, I'd say I'll try harder next time, but I won't and I'll waste more money on stupid chinkshit.

I think these are pretty close to the real thing and you can look just like all the other homosexuals wearing them! aliexpress.com/item/33005818758.html?zoomer-shit-phones-suck-a-dick

Honestly, you're better off or as good buying locally. CPUs, motherboards, Video cards, ram is all from specific retailers, can't get chink knockoffs of those, PSUs will explode, everyone here is terrified of chink flash storage, but I've had luck with 3 SSDs, one msata and 2 normal sata drives, so be prepared for them to die, but my stuff has all been fine.
Realistically, you're probably not actually going to be saving any money anyways.

does anyone know where i can find the TPU case that my Redmeme Note 5 Pro came with?

it's nice but it's worn out

Fuck are there any real pics? That looks like a lie to me. There's no way they got the screen to the edges like that.