Zen2 selling 3.5X more than Zen+

Intel is FUCKED and BANKRUPT

CAN'T BRIBE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE SHINTEL INTCEL SHITEL BRIBEL

Attached: 2019-07-31 05_18_42.png (1171x203, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/amd-stock-slides-as-revenue-forecast-comes-in-light-2019-07-30?siteid=rss
mindfactory.de/search_result.php?select_search=0&search_query=ryzen
intc.com/investor-relations/investor-education-and-news/investor-news/press-release-details/2019/Intel-Reports-Second-Quarter-2019-Financial-Results
ir.amd.com/news-releases/news-release-details/amd-reports-second-quarter-2019-financial-results
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AMD needs more revenue to funnel into R&D so we can see an X86 core that makes POWER8 look skinny.

marketwatch.com/story/amd-stock-slides-as-revenue-forecast-comes-in-light-2019-07-30?siteid=rss

AMD failed to meet their forecasted sales for this quarter.

>Reddit
go back.

My fx-8350 is going to be worth millions when AMD stocks surpass Apple's shit. You watch. Calling it now. AMD is going to fucking be worth more than Time Warner Cable by 2025 and people are going to beg to sell my 8350 which started the whole AMD revival.

DELID

Attached: 1413913323099.jpg (1000x1000, 253K)

OH NO
WE NEED TO DOUBLE OUR DIVERSITY
Its the only way we can strengthen our company against AMD!!

Attached: 1549264800294.png (640x632, 53K)

No one is buying this Rypoo HOUSEFIRES garbage

Intel makes 70B every quarter

Clownworld.jpg

Attached: 1563990137677.jpg (250x250, 13K)

>Intel has no real processors on any segment for this year
>AMD has been killing it save for laptops and OEM segments
>still fail to meet their forecasted sales for this quarter
Yikes

TOPJEJ
Intelaviv BTFO

Why are companies so slow to catch on? I'm not a commies but it seems capitalism is broken and stopped working right. Where's the upstart with all the shunned white males and westernized chinks that kicks everybody's ass with innovative products and unrivaled quality? Of course they can't be located in the US or EU because they'd be sued and penalized for racism and sexism for not having enough divershitty and wahmen in their company. Clownworld indeed.

Meanwhile AMD is run by a nonpassing tranny and no one even mentions it.

Based. completely agree with you-

they're not slow. contrary to what people think jews are willing to spend billions to wipe out the white race unlike goyim who pinch pennies even if it dooms them.

ofcourse, being able to print infinity fake debt money makes it a little easier for jews.

3.5x of like 10,000 units is still shit.
AMDs server market share has tripled
But it still sub 5%

My powers have doubled since the last time we've met, Intel.

>Intel is FUCKED and BANKRUPT
Intel makes many billions more than AMD every year

>Intel/AMD (and anytihng other) shills are coming from Reddit
This explains everything, thanks for opening my eyes.

Attached: 1559134185467.png (583x527, 263K)

I'm talking about the useful idiots who drank the kool-aid. How often can they get slapped in the face by reality and not notice that what they've been taught and told about equality is a load of horseshit. Not every fucking person in every company is a fucking Jew. Tech isn't Hollywood, they're not all Jews and they still have to sell shit, not just launder money through box office bombs.

You sound like a goddamn lunatic who 's gone nuts on redpills. Are you really that fucking stupid or are you trying to discredit the truth of the Jewish Question? I always wonder with people like you, people who dramatically overstate Jewish control to the point of turning themselves into white dindus. Are you a shill or just a legit double digit moran.

highly doubt it
i got meself a 2600 over a 3600
i don't want to pay 70% more for just 20% more fps

You fuggin smug potato.
Send me more.

are you me

Are the both of you combined me

Attached: unknown.png (1174x691, 263K)

> >still fail to meet their forecasted sales for this quarter

> “The sequential and year-over-year increases are expected to be driven by rising EPYC, and Radeon product sales, partially offset by lower than expected semicustom sales,” said Devinder Kumar, AMD chief financial offer, on the call. Chips for game consoles fall into AMD’s semicustom sales.

Essentially, current console generation is shitting the bed pretty badly now.

If Mindfactory is any indication, then Ryzen+ sold already pretty well:

mindfactory.de/search_result.php?select_search=0&search_query=ryzen

And if the current sales hold up, then Ryzen 3000 is likely going to overtake Intel's latest CPU gen within two months of release (while the 9XXX Kelvin series is out for 10 months at that point).

no

Attached: 57518_gr6tCAF1.png (600x600, 239K)

QUICK SPREAD MORE RYZEN FUD INTELBROS

Attached: 1506977173618.jpg (882x758, 324K)

thats alot of beta testers

I gagged a bit at that response.

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

good. this will bring the bloated prices down
now if only jewvidia had a good competitor, i'd be perfect

>capitalism is broken and stopped working right
it never worked right

And they're still losing market share. Be sure to fund more feminism!

WE NEED MORE FEMINISM

>Why are companies so slow to catch on? I'm not a commies but it seems capitalism is broken and stopped working right.
> A rise in Communism is causing this shit.
> It's Capitalism's fault

dis
sirs

>A rise in Communism
a what now?

He's retarded

mah ni2600a

AMD Q2 ends on June 29, 2019. So the Zen 2 sales will not appear until next quarter

Haha fuck the istaeli company, this other israeli company made more profit, hahaha

Sloppy job, mossad

SHITEL POZZED HOUSEFIRES BTFO

I'd argue that Phenom II was more competitive and FX series were a decline for AMD
FX isn't bad but contrasting to the market at the time it really didnt belong
Phenom was a good product though

> jews are willing to spend billions to wipe out the white race

This is your brain on inbreeding

Actually jews are far more inbred. Nice reddit regurgitation though retard.

Attached: f8bbc593.png (680x680, 155K)

sirs...

Do more neefuls and buy more intel

No tranny has the real child bearing hips momma su has

Got some more shares today, at a discount.
I can't help but lmao at the quants.

This is your brain on politics

what the fuck

Attached: 1558437693440.jpg (460x559, 32K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

10nm 2015 secret sauce....

Sales don't matter

3.5 times 0 is still 0 though

OYYY VEYYYYYYYYY ANNUDA SHOAH

Attached: 1564602665285.png (1800x850, 212K)

>Turks buy AMD
Ok, great

>>Turks buy AMD
>Ok, great

Attached: 1560228829446.png (519x543, 151K)

You're right, Soviet computers were so much better than western ones.

>replying to a 12h old post
>with a meme

tfw it's clearly obvious the other dude just wanted to buy cheap stocks and you're cucking him.

At least we still have laptop market intelbros...

Imagine having both a pozzed cpu and a pozzed brain

AMD can take the DIY market and they're still worth less than Intel.

Intel plays the long game and has OEM contracts for both laptops and servers.

For every 1 DIY PC that has a Ryzen in it, Intel sells dozens of generic prebuilts from Dell/HP.

Laptops are already almost as outdated as desktops, Intel lost the smartphone train forever.

>as desktops
>implying
mark my words, PCs will still be on top for the next 20+ years, unlike all the "technology" that was supposed to replace them
see you after 2039

TSMC and Samsung are destroying Intel just for the simple fact that phones are more profitable than desktops and laptops faggot, your opinion doesn't mean jack shit.

don't forget to apologize once you see how stupid and ignorant you were for even thinking that PCs would die out that soon
for now you can wave at your laptop/notebook/tablet/pocket PC friends who were spewing the same nonsense until smartphones will officially join the club
and don't even try to reply with some statistics about PC sales because anyone with a calculator can figure out that it's decreasing because we're running out of people who don't have a PC yet

>servers
Epyc is destroying Xeon right now.

OH HO HO HO HO HO GANGIN' UP!

>all you ever see on Jow Forums is threads shitting on intel and praising AMD to high heaven
>but Intel are the ones who bribe people

Correct

intc.com/investor-relations/investor-education-and-news/investor-news/press-release-details/2019/Intel-Reports-Second-Quarter-2019-Financial-Results
>Net Income ($B) $4.2

ir.amd.com/news-releases/news-release-details/amd-reports-second-quarter-2019-financial-results
>Net income ($M) $35

yeah they sure are fucked and bankrupt

How humiliating..
I thought everybody was joining team red and AMD was having 120% market share in Japan and German kebab fast-foods.
What went wrong?

>still can't into 10nm

Fine wine.

Sorry user, laptop shit is in decline and not as profitable as smartphones, deal with it and stop being so asshurt about it.

>throw 6 gorillion shekels at your fabs
>still get BTFO
kek

>ship easily 100 million CPUs per year
>consistently for years on end
>be known as Chipzilla for over a decade
>be the last remaining high perf CPU vendor with their own foundry
>get beaten by a rag tag group of Asians making cellphone chips in a country that has basically only existed in a real way for 50 years
lol

>>get beaten by a rag tag group of Asians making cellphone chips
Zen+ isn't an amazing chip, but the fact that they were able to squeeze as much as they did out of a fab that was completely optimized for mobile and not high watt workloads was really impressive.

whatever you say lisa

Can't believe Intel is kill.

Attached: 1553903012331.png (1800x850, 205K)

Faking ignorance isn't going to work.

cool now give me the big Navi card that competes with 2080ti

And they have expenses to match, which they will not be able to keep up with if their revenue slides too much.

>laptop shit is in decline
who would have thought? definitely not your laptop friends who spewed the doom of PCs back in days. now look how stupid they look. that's how stupid you'll look in a few years

>Meanwhile AMD is run by a nonpassing tranny and no one even mentions it.
Don't you dare talk shit about momma su.

Coming from someone who ran a pair of 290X in crossfire, that shit looks like a space heater.

Thinking of getting a used 2600 myself.
Hows the performance? any disappointment?

Bought a 1600 and overcucked it to 3.9
Almost no difference with 2600 performance

>still asshurt

Where is my 200 dollar soc amd? Why must I have to use a pi4 or worse Intel baytrailshit.

And that's a good thing.

at this point i don't even feel bad for buying a 1800x
fuck kikes

B&R

no sirs.........................

>you in 20 years with your ancient smartphone while i'm playing some matrix MMO on my PC

>STILL asshurt

Intel being the last remaining high perf CPU vendor with their own fabs is the sole reason they won't fail or won't be allowed to fail.

They're part of the glow in the dark group of tech companies.