Vertical mouse

What does Jow Forums thinks about the vertical mouse?
Do you take care of your carpal tunnel?
Do you find it useful?
Would you use one?

Attached: 2-4Ghz-USB-Wireless-Rechargeable-Vertical-Mouse-2400-DPI-Optical-Game-Athletic-Mice-Healthy-Gaming-M (640x640, 54K)

looks like giving a handjob lmao yall niggas gay

looks like you're jerking someone off

I own the anker model
It's okay, could use a higher dpi sensor, but due to lack of vertical support, you had better have a deep desk to rest your wrist/arm on.

Attached: vidya.png (1255x605, 199K)

B-But the carpal tunnel...

through-the-shorts handjob amirite

I have the Anker one as well, I used to use a standard mouse at work but would have wrist pain after extended use, pretty much completely went away after I started using it

THIS THREAD IS BEING HIJACKED BY THE SUPERIOR POINTING DEVICE GANG

Attached: huge.jpg (267x284, 11K)

Did someone call me? The name's Chad by the way

Attached: 2.jpg (570x570, 39K)

WHAT A COINCIDENCE MY NAME IS ALSO CHAD

there's a solution here you're not seeing

why no good mouse for my left hand? I need to use my right hand for writing

Attached: 83618EB7-296C-4A03-A13D-909985236635.jpg (1253x689, 57K)

it's not even batteryless like the fucking wacom stylus lmao.

Still gay

That's only useful if you know how to art.

I use one at work. Logictech mx.
pic related

Attached: mx-vertical-pdp.jpg (930x523, 31K)

hahaha

placebo and gay

got some shitty anker one last year to help with my developing carpal tunnel, this year i havent had any issues so far, but the mouse itself is dogshit and jumps everywhere

also have an Anker. Mouse is shit, but it gets the job done on the days when my carpal tunnel is actually flaring up badly. I also bought one of those ergonomic ortholinear keyboards for the same reason, and that's definitely helped a lot more than the mouse.

nigga just keep your wrist straight

I was just thinking that

that shit looks like a dildo

literally this. Just get a trackball

Anker user here, too.

It's better on the wrist, and health is important, but don't expect it to perform fine in any FPS game. Curiously, it works quite well with ARPGs, though.

Besides, I'm trying to use a controller for most capable games, since 360 controller is quite ergonomical.

fpbp

>this triggers the touchscreen and trackpad faggots

Millenials will do anything in their power to remove keyboard and especially mice.

Trackball, Trackpointer, and Vertical mice users must unite to maintain the old order.

i use similar to this, my hand stopped hurting. plus it has gestures and sheit

Attached: flatmouse.jpg (450x450, 10K)

thats what i want, a mouse that looks like a giant circumcised clitoris

in the words of Chad Daddy:
>that shit looks like a deal dough

Anker does the only good and tastefully designed one but for me it's honestly been more uncomfortable than a gaming mouse, even though resting bones on a hard desk is probably healthier long term than stretching out your motor tissues.
Everyone at work thinks that you're an utter cunt

Ive been using one for months now and its one I got for 8 dollars. I havent gone back to using my normal mice yet.

I really like it. I wish logitechs wasnt ridiculously overpriced.

Trackballs are literally worse for everything. More strain if thumb, arguably more regardless. More expensive, less speed , longer to get used to coming from normal mouse and more.

Trackballs are good if youre space limited , otherwise no point unless youre so used to them you want nothing else.

based retard

Stay retarded.

Vert mouse > trackball

it's actually very comfy

>t. 14 years old

Attached: 23970EFDFCBA4648AF10BEE1DAB1C992.jpg (480x480, 32K)

t. No argument

Vertical mouse hand position is more natural, the movement is more natural and more akin to what people are used to, there is no strain focused on fingers especially thumb etc.

Vert mouse is better in every way besides space used. Your selfies dont change that

lmaooo this nigga says a jerkoff position is more natural what a fag

Go back to niggergram you fucking retard.

bruh im dead this niggas seething

Attached: 6871ADCE4DFA4C2C89633E7C480C8B93.jpg (366x551, 49K)

the vertical mouse thing does sort of make sense since you are not putting all of the weight of the mouse between just two fingers (thumb and pinky) your ring and middle fingers have more grip on a vertical mouse. that said, i have no interest in trying one since a light weight mouse like the Model O or that new Cooler Master will give the hand just as much relief and are better for FPS style games. and to be honest what's more important than mouse choice is doing regular wrist/hand stretches and exercises like the pro esports guys do. just google "wrist physical therapy", get a light weight mouse (there are a few on the market now), and call it a day.

IT'S BETTER THAN BEING A BLACK COCK DRAGON DILDO STROKER

Actually it's called a hammer grip you dumb nigger.

why cant you just use normal mouse instead of this razer gtx gaming dildo?