For those of you that have girlfriends, do they nag you for being on the computer so much?

For those of you that have girlfriends, do they nag you for being on the computer so much?
Mine does.
I'm trying to experiment and learn stuff in python and she says I'm wasting my time.

Attached: d9c103b08faa2715a80dd7dba2ad784d7883bf9bc7170ac8dfc7603a2c7e24d6.jpg (281x179, 10K)

Dump her and get a boyfriend

Also

>python
>she says I'm wasting my time

She's right

tell her she's a waste of time

Not Jow Forums

Attached: Roll game well good luck if its an african countrytaken_a7a497_4864974.jpg (425x570, 75K)

Roll

Not a shitty country again please

No, my girlfriend loves how excited I get about my passions and encourages me to pursue them

python is useful for some applications
roll

No she just usually puts her ass in my face, or bugs me until i fuck her.

You shouldn't date someone who puts down your goals and interests.
That said,
>experiment and learn python
try reading an actual programming manual for a programming language instead of just masturbating in front of a terminal.

If you want a serious answer mine equally spends the same amount of time on the computer
Get a better gf

LOL

Man up and hit her.

learning pyjeethon is not a worthy goal tho

at least you were aborted

no

Roll

make her get into computers so you too can share same stuff and fuck every once and then

Kill her

roll

roll

`great britan` , id rather fucking neck myself or be aborted via shoeshine

Got dubs last time

roll

Roll

no. she's an engineer and a shut-in so we just enjoy each other's presence while not needing to really interact for hours at a time

>girlfriend
>>/reddit/

Roll the dice

>>>/reddit/
go back normalfag.

rolling for god save the queen

Attached: 1564458077657.png (539x491, 297K)

FPBP

bet

fuck.

A shut-in gf sounds amazing. Minus the mental illness hopefully.

enjoy your abortion faggot

Sure, if I spent a lot of time on it.
Emperor Haile Selassie, here I come

Roll

Whenever I take a break, I have sex. Otherwise, to keep her busy, I have her cook stuff for me, and it magically appears under my nose while I'm doing whatever I'm doing. Just get a cool/mommy gf or try to compromise with your current one.

Attached: mommygf.jpg (1242x1235, 121K)

u2

My gf doesn't care as long as I make time for the both of us, help around the house and take care of myself. That's a healthy relationship.

Girls are truly gains goblins
Just fuck them don't waste your time with a """"gf""""

I have no GF. I'm a Free man

OH boy

68 get

>learn stuff in python
>she says I'm wasting my time
your gf is a wonderful person. go kiss her asap

let's roll

>hey babe
>Yes user :3
>Dunno if you know this but only one of us makes money in this relationship and it's me and I do it by that "nerd computer shit"
>Someone Is Now Going To Pretend To Be The Girlfriend And Say "I'm Leanvgaing u"
>cuck city

thread over

roll

Eh, could be worse.

rolling desu

roll

>I'm trying to experiment and learn stuff in python and she says I'm wasting my time.
Fuck that.

We've both spent the past few years working from home. She's a graphic designer and I'm a software developer. We both spend insane amounts of time online. My hobbies include the computer as well, though. Some times she bugs about that but not much.

Following up... Does she know what software developer makes? Has she had a father figure in her life to show her what it means to strive for something?
>I'm trying to experiment and learn stuff in python and she says I'm wasting my time.
Would piss me off.

PLZ no beheadin

So many lies in a single post.