Does OpenBSD good OS for good people?

Does OpenBSD good OS for good people?

Attached: 1292404468.png (200x218, 20K)

Yes OpenBSD good OS for the soul

but not for obesse ppl

no its shit slow os for paranoid schizos

See If OpenBSD were any good, OP wouldn't be sperging over how his threads were trolled for the past 6 months by someone who only started shitposting this month.

Why do I only see OpenBSD Threads in Jow Forums and never any other bsd? I've installed ghostBSD recently and enjoyed it so far, except for the limit compatibility

Just wait until you're forced to shutdown your computer by the power button... Then you get to enjoy OpenBSD's gloriously outdated and volatile file system going corrupt.

@72121755
>forced to shutdown your computer by the power button
>file system going corrupt

>forgetting that openbsd is stable a f
>forgetting that softdep exists

You don't even deserve a (You)

>Zoom zoom too retarded to realize Jow Forums isn't Discord
>Implying that softdep is ever updated
Retard detected.

FreeBSD is more used but it's community is less vocal, so to speak. Other BSDs have smaller communities, and most are less vocal too. Sometimes useful contributions appear in /fglt/ and /hsg/. Maybe a broad BSD general could be more popular, were somebody to write a proper pasta.

Honestly, I'm sure a broader Friendly BSD general would be more popular, especially if it were to police OpenBSD fanboy autism and stop trying to advertise a feature-free OS.

@72122068
>the joke
>whoosh
>your head
(You) truly are desperate, are (You)?

@72122095
If you don't like it, why are you here?

>Mental illness is a joke
Is that why you refuse treatment? Are you that same guy who keeps trying to out a million trolls like he's the same POSIXfag that shitposts on every OpenBSD advertisement thread?

This. Actually, on my PC openbsd just starts shutting down and midway pops up a root shell and sits there. The absolute state.....

>Will still deny he's samefagging
>Still too mentally handicapped to type properly
>Still too mentally handicapped to understand why opponents post facts in his faulty advertisement thread
It's to warn consumers of the multitude of problems they'll face when they use OpenBSD. It's the Arch of BSDs.

Attached: 1490746299468.jpg (409x393, 19K)

I'm not the only one who doesn't like it, retard.

The funny part is how the OpenBSDistrofags still think that their autism is what BTFO everyone who posts facts about defects in your precious OS.

Post dmesg and computer model

How can I when my OS and hard drive are corrupted? I can't even type any commands at the prompt.

Ooenbsd broke your vision too?
Because computer model is probably on the chassis retard

>Thinking a computer model number would solve a hard drive and file system issue
Epic retard.

Have a (You)

>No better comeback
You're struggling to cope, bro.

@72122068
That's how you quote a troll idiot. No you's for you

>Discord-posting is how zoom zooms quote legitimate contributors of Jow Forums
Retard detected.

being a newfag

You don't deserve you's

Not me.
I trashed openbsd long ago but it was consistent across several reinstalls.

Check the video card support first, I tried it but it didn't support my GTX1050ti, couldn't even set FullHD res because of it.

>Check the video card support first
>Not checking support for every minute hardware detail before running OpenBSD
Because OpenBSD will only install generic drivers available for hardware predating 2003.

>Zoom zoom does the fag fag

there aren't any drivers for my card though, i could only run it on generic

Exactly. That's why nobody uses OpenBSD except for sperglords like Discordfag.

I'd use it unironically if I had hardware support, right now I settled for Void Linux.

BSD = Bald Sexless Developers