>solve it perfectly for 3 times
>error
>system changes the type of captcha solving automatically
>solve it 3 more times
>error
>back to captchas that make you wait for new confirming new matches
>solve it 3 more times
>now you can post
How you guys work with recaptcha out of Jow Forums? Is there any way to enforce recaptcha 1.0 on regular websites?

Attached: untitled-design-11.jpg (780x408, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dessant/buster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 the passfag
>"lmao i have no problems with it uehheuruheruh"

github.com/dessant/buster
Jow Forums says it works. Didn't try that tho

Attached: 11B2322C-9055-45B8-B0FA-2B819A695411.jpg (720x405, 91K)

I've been using it for a while now, and it still hasn't failed me.

I've found that using the audio captcha works much better. I usually solve it, and move along. No bullshit like I have with the picture one, which just pushes me into an endless loop of solving puzzles.

You guys ever seen the one with a sign with an illustration of a traffic light? The captcha doesn't let you through unless you check those boxes too.

It is literally impossible for me to solve captcha on Jow Forums.org while using Safari. It fails every time no matter what. Weirdly with Chrome it's no problem, and Safari works on 4channel (and everywhere else) fine, although it gets more challenges than Chrome.

lmao i have no problems with it uehheuruheruh

reminder that if you have privacy extensions set up the captcha gets harder and harder, if you are signed into a google account your captcha will solve instantly, there's also a lot of stuff that the captcha collects such screen resolution, mouse movement etc

are you new or something?

Attached: epic-hacker.png (597x23, 6K)

not OP but that doesn't work for me. keeps crying that captcha malfunctioned

works for me with these settings

Attached: file.png (564x332, 33K)

no luck
also why do i have 4x the numbers you have + shit like sys.4channel.org
also also why i'm unable to screencap the umatrix window

It did for me too until I turned off "Spoof Referer Header" in uMatrix for 4channel and Jow Forums. Some user suggested I turn it off, and sure as shit, it started working again. Thanks, whoever you are, I didn't get to thank you in that thread because it had already archived by the time I'd seen it.

Attached: 1562186113343.jpg (720x719, 47K)

honestly i bought a pass, its cheap and i have been using this site long enough to feel like i should contribute something other than my shitposts

testing

ayyy! now we're talking. dōmo arigatō

Will my Jewgle account get terminated if they catch me cheating captchas?

Since its extension, i think they can't. But I'm not Sillywalley employee so..

based

Are you using any type of adblockers or no script extensions?

Thank you so much, based user.

purge and update your ublock filter list

If you use it for a while then you'll get the following message "your system is sending automated requests and in order to protect other users you won't be able to even try filling out the capatcha". So the best way to make capatchas least annoying is to use the non-javascript version.

>How you guys work with recaptcha out of Jow Forums?
Noscript Captcha via 4ChanX.
Mind you, I don't use certain privacy-hardening changes for Firefox, so reCaptcha usually works in the first or second try for me.

how do i set up non javascript version?
i use that in Dashchan app, but i have no clue how to set it up in browser. like, it needs to load a script in order to load a frame in uMatrix.