Rust, the language designed for hormone guzzling girl-wannabe faggots

Rust, the language designed for hormone guzzling girl-wannabe faggots.
Lets bash Rust, and remember to stick to C, as our LORD Terry Davis intended.

Attached: Absolute State.png (1610x1037, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rust-lang.org/policies/code-of-conduct
youtu.be/abcNskFoR7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rust-lang.org/policies/code-of-conduct

>We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of level of experience, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other similar characteristics.

>using Brave

Attached: oooh hahaha that is quite ironic my man.png (107x107, 30K)

>not using brave

Attached: 1.jpg (220x202, 16K)

C is king.

Attached: trudeauprefersC.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Attached: every time.png (1066x809, 282K)

>ITT: Cnile boomers

Attached: 1564393855272.gif (200x200, 948K)

Rust language community is dominated by sjw types that have been hopping from language to language making no contributions except for causing trouble. eventually they will find a reason to start a massive controversy over some white guys perceived misogyny or white supremecist ideology and demand he is removed from the community. no matter how the sane community reacts it won’t be good and they will move onto the next community where they will obsess over code of conducts and gloat about how great this new community is
they are a bunch of truly hateful losers

How about being a productive member of society and a worthy representative of our profession than a worthless NEET manchild.

I have a job working at a local restaurant serving people. What have you served to others apart from your own misery?

I'm pretty sure rust has better network support than C

Excellent client negotiations and high-performance, high-reliability software (as a service). You're just a dumb wagie with a few years left. CoC isn't made to introduce trannies, it's made to kick annoying autists like you out of the industry, you're quite worthless.

So what happens if you use rust and break the code of conduct? I get it if they enforce it in their own chats/forums but what could they do

I have to use it for work. Stop bullying me. Also which language is left without a CoC? it seems like taking CoCs in the A is part and parcel of being a code monkey.

dilate

Not an argument, sperg.

I don't see anyting wrong with this Code of Conduct. What part of it do you find so disagreeable?

Is it the fact that you can't be offensive whenever and wherever you like? If so, then I have bad news for you should you ever find real employment after you've left school.

Attached: selfie.jpg (444x457, 61K)

gross
meanwhile here’s a CoC I can actually agree with
youtu.be/abcNskFoR7g

Let's bring it up to 100%

Daily reminder that static typing is just a social construct. Variables are dynamic typed by nature

Attached: [email protected] (580x164, 15K)

why do you even have to have a CoC? it just seems to be something that only a certain roup of people can come up and it is used mainly a toll to remove those who you disagree with, effectivelly making open source just a controlled community by big companies.

I dont entertain trannies.
>dumb wagie with a few years left.
I am very successful and earn more than what you could ever dream of achieving. I have fulfilling life with plenty of hobbies. What are your hobbies apart from wanting to be of the opposite sex?
Lets remember, you are a balding tranny.
All of those titty-skittles you guzzle will fuck you up from the outside as well as the inside.
Your hair will fall out and you will be nothing more than a man in a dress, a pervert, and the dream of "becoming the gf" will shatter.
Again, dilate.

The thing about this and other CoCs is that most of the words in it don't mean what you think they mean, it's mostly newspeak.
Almost anything you do can be considered offensive to someone, and if you aren't part of a "protected group", they can get you ostracized from the community for no good reason. We have a few examples of this in various tech communities already

he fell for the brave meme

Attached: lulz.jpg (390x310, 28K)

You're a completely delusional, underdeveloped manchild if you see everyone as a tranny. Reality check, I and people like me are a real threat to the C/C++ environment because our language is worth a damn and HR/management like new things. Reality check, you're just a dumb nobody wagie and tomorrow your big boss can wave you goodbye without notice. I and people like me are part of an irreplaceable team.
You're not even a programmer, you're completely out of the game. That is, the life game, the sexual game, the societal game, and especially the financial game. You have no game.

>our LORD Terry Davis
>implying Terry is God
Found the dumb glow-in-the-darkie. The only God is the LORD God and Terry was the king that He appointed on earth.

spbp. rust trannies and brave niggers are both shit.

Give me a quick rundown on why I have to follow any of this?

You need to explain your point a little bit more but, based puresly off that CoC, it would make people accountable for what they did, which isn't a bad thing. The points outlined in it re almost universal when it comes to most general forms of moderation.

Why would you feel the need to break that particular CoC? Do you need to be rude online to get your point across?

What you're refferring to is the abuse/misuse of a CoC, the CoC itself is not wrong but the people applying it can be. This can and will happen, human interpretation wil always be a variable. No one has perfected it.

rust fags are shilling and false-flagging really hard, any sane person is just waiting and counting how many trannies in Mozilla / rust "community" is committing suicide.

i feel like these CoCs are the difference between a reddit type of communication and a Jow Forums one - on reddit I have to be super polite to not get banned while on Jow Forums I talk like I talk with my friends - I tell what I think how I think it and do not care if I hurt someone feelings. I try to not hurt people feelings because it usually does not help, but if they are dickheads, I will call them that. CoCs just make stuff that used to be fun and hobbies into workign environments. Good if you get paid, but if I am going to do some project for fun I will not care about the CoC.

You don't, it's just a new, fresh programming language made to be "C++ in a nutshell for dummies". Has a compiler with excellent messages and logic analysis is being worked on.

Imagine being so mad at a programming language you've never used that you make this thread

Attached: 1562966585123.png (500x543, 40K)

I agree with you, free-speech is important, but what you describe is happening everywhere online. These once niche hobbies are becoming mainstream, which means that people have to change their attitudes. or rebel against it.

this has to be satire right?
nobody can be this delusional

I do not want to change my attitude, or the core of my hobby. This is like in gaming where once "hardcore" companies like Blizzard become money making software shit, or even in software where once you could have a fully working fine website in html, js, css that loads in 0,5 secs and was around 1 mg without the pictures. Today you have to use react, vue, 100 other js frameworks and the end result looks just a bit better but is 10 mb without pics and loads in 5 secs.

Projects with a CoC like BSD, GNU, and Linux are not hobbies. They used to be, but they're now used in serious applications which necessetates an ethical standardisation.

dilate.

>Projects with a CoC like BSD, GNU, and Linux are not fun. They used to be, but they're not anymore.
true that

>brave

How are you different than Rust trannies?

To wit, part of Brave is written in Rust
You can't hate Rust and love Brave