>100% CPU >100% Disk

>Antimalware Service Executable
>Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry
>Windows Superfetch
>Service Host
>Service Host
>Service Host

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 7K)

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

Plenty of guides on how to disable those, also upgrade ur pc.

>using hdd in 2019
lmaoing at your face

Disable windows defender, telemetry and superfetch. Or just stop being poor and get an ssd.

They still tax your SSD all the same, the kernel slaps them max I/O priority.

>disable security and critical functionality
Fuck off right?

Security is all about common sense, and superfetch isnt a critical functionality

>100% CPU in idle
Upgrade your trannypad ffs.

>common sense
Completely subjective and inconsistent.

unused disk is wasted disk

install common sense 2019 and disable windows defender and updates

I'd be more worried if Defender was on. You know it has a built-in x86 emulator that runs as the Local System user, tries to execute every single exe file you download and has been exploited multiple times, right?

>common sense
>running Windows without updates
the one doesn't imply the other

Wow, this is a new level of flaming crock of shit.
Neck yourself, and ideally, your entire family too.

Attached: 67244773_10213755444112430_2126557940268662784_n.jpg (500x333, 24K)

*snap*

I can't hash every file I open against giant malware databases. I can't partially reverse engineer the binary to find spooky shit in less than a second. Defender is awesome, no reason to skip because of obscure explotis that never happen.

>being a corelet

>Rev up matlab
>Do a simple fourier transform in a loop on an imag
>CPU jumps to an 100%
>Ram jumps to 100%
>Fans go crazy
>Hear a beep
>Matlab finishes
>Smell something burning

Attached: 1564472512158.jpg (800x600, 362K)

No, it doesn't do that.

>security
>Windows Defender
lolno. It's bloat that uses most of your CPU constantly, for no apparent reason.

>critical functionality
>telemetry and fucking Superfetch, a service that actually hinders the OS' performance and causes fuck huge disk usage
lolno, retard.

>boot up win 10
>not even doing anything
>whirrrr WHIRRRR
>20 minutes later laptop can double as a heater
>boot up ubuntu
>everything is cool as fuck
>laptop fan doesn't even need to spin
I've had about enough with winjeets desu.

>bloat
Proof it doesn't work?
>muuuuh gaming performance, grrrrrr bad OS!!
Tech illiterate

Yeah no shit, check your CPU speed. The putrid shit kernel keeps your CPU underclocked, unless you are literally hitting 100% usage.

It dies before it can have this problem.

It fucking sucks. I use linux for 100% of my personal stuff and 99% of my work stuff.

But I have to keep my win10 POS work laptop around for skype for business only (no web client yet) and is a nuclear reactor at all times because godamn antimalware service executable. IT prevents disabling it. Fucking cunts who programmed this pile of shit

>Proof it doesn't work?
Try it yourself. Check the Windows Defender process in the Task Manager at different parts of the day and you're bound to notice it. It might do automated scans on its own, in which cause manually setting the times when it scans your files could be just what you need. I would still not use it because I have common sense. I know the pages I browse regularly and I know which files not to download, but to each their own, not everyone's the same.

>muuuuh gaming performance, grrrrrr bad OS!!
???

>Tech illiterate
(You).

Lol no it's not even the CPU usage, Windows was writing some shit to my ssd, probably auto update, yet it does it all the fucking time.
The only times when the fan had to work on ubuntu was when I had to compile the kernel and some packages from source.

You disabled all security the moment you had Windows 10 installed.

You know which files to not download? So any file, ever? Because even text files can pwn readers and text editors (like vim and adobe acrobat), not just executables. Or are you saying you can completely emulate antivirus software in your mind just by looking at the filename?

>muh microsoft boogeyman
Just turn off some opt-in features, don't pirate, and you'll be fine.

Hey, if you download text files from shaddy/untrustworthy people/websites is your problem my dude, not mine.

>linux fag is bored again
getting another batch of insincere (you)'s from the other drones won't improve your life. it only momentarily kills the pain.

Telemetry and superfetch aren't critical in the least I've had them disabled forever.
Anti virus is pretty much useless as well if you're not retarded.

Every file is shady until it's verified, which is what antivirus software does. The gullible fool you are, you confuse familiarity with trust. Not a month ago, pale moon's archives served pwned browsers, for shame.

>disable telemetry
>windows
topkek

How can it be useless unless you run through every procedure they do yourself?

>Every file is shady until it's verified
Not really. If you know the website it was hosted on, or the person who sent it originally, you can tell whether it's perfectly safe or not.
When in doubt, don't download it until someone else did and you'll be fine.

>The gullible fool you are, you confuse familiarity with trust.
Whatever you say dude.

>Not a month ago, pale moon's archives served pwned browsers, for shame.
Files from 2017 and older of a meme browser were infected with malware, oh noes. What a tragedy.
I'm glad I never used Pale Meme and never will, lmao.

I rarely need to install new software and when I do I can check checksums.
Getting a virus while browsing is impossible if you have no script and such and aren't Boomer tier retarded.

>know
Blind trust, you're gullible.
>someone else
Ah yes youtube comments are so helpful, I'll definitely download that runescape trainer now, so me and my friend are both pwned.
Your method of verification is subjective and inconsistent, it doesn't scale at all.
It's cool your bare bones routines don't require an antivirus (you're still running app armor and selinux probably), but your thoughts on people who must send and receive spreadsheets and other documents? Just as a counterexample.
>no script
Cool, most websites broken.
>Boomer tier
The predominant users of the web have no security intuition, hence why phishing attacks are the most popular hack - made to break your intuition, which they do perfectly.

Keep it on your workplace then if you have a boomer job where you work with spreadsheets.
Still no reason not to disable superfetch and telemetry and you'd be better of using a different antivirus.
AV won't help you against phishing anyway.
You can set exceptions for websites you trust obviously.

There are many types of AV, some offering the Qubes experience on windows even. Defender is just light enough not to notice and is a good baseline.

>Blind trust, you're gullible.
Whatever you say dude. This gullibleness of mine has protected me from getting viruses even though I don't use an antivirus, and that's all I care. You do you, fren.

>Ah yes youtube comments are so helpful, I'll definitely download that runescape trainer now, so me and my friend are both pwned. Your method of verification is subjective and inconsistent, it doesn't scale at all.
You're clearly projecting your mistakes on me. I don't know why, but let me tell you, it's not healthy.

Downloading a trainer for a game is risky no matter what, because 99% of them are always counted as false positives. It's a hit-or-miss.
Mind you, I couldn't tell you more than that because I'm not a cheater myself, but that's what I saw in the years I've been living on the internet.

you forgot the :tm:. Also, install Debian.

>protected
Really? You just open My Computer or task manager and go zzzzzzooooooooooom on all files/processes for bad activity?
>hit-or-miss
I download cheat engine tables, thank you very much.

Well good for you keep it on you workplace then if you are afraid of getting sent malicious spreadsheets.
Or run excel in a VM. Or manually upload the files to check for malicious code.

If you are using windows 10, that's a known bug with no fix, had to install 8.1 on my brother's computer after it happened to him

Well FUCK ME I guess,

I listened to you and stopped/removed this crap and now my PC won't stop blue screening.
>IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
>EXECUTE_FROM_NON_EXECUTE_MEMORY
>DRIVER_PAGE_FAULT
And other such cryptic bullshit. God fucking DAMN IT it doesn't even reach the desktop, just loads and BAM blue screen.

Lol you are too dumb to disable to winjeet processes without bricking your OS. High tier boomer posting.

>Really? You just open My Computer or task manager and go zzzzzzooooooooooom on all files/processes for bad activity?
No...? I pass an Avast and a Malware Bytes scan once every 6 months or so, and that's pretty much it.

>I download cheat engine tables, thank you very much.
k man, das cool.

>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender
>Make 2 new keys called DisableAntiVirus and DisableAntiSpyware
>Set both to 1
>Close Regedit and restart the PC
That worked on my machine (tm).
It sounds to me like you're a hopeless brainlet, lmao.

Attached: SmugAnimeGirl.jpg (908x1000, 104K)

Fuck off jesus christ

HAHAHAHAHA, get the fuck out of my board you fucking retard.

Lick my ex girlfriends rotten perineum you sad cut

>Be a retard
>Act like a retard
>Get called out for it
>Gets mad
>Starts to insult people left and right further proving the fact that he's a sweet summer child
Absolutely fucking hilarious.

Windows defence force is mad today, go back to /v/ faggots.

>72123571
>no argument
See