You have Jow Forumsone to far this time!

>Fans of a popular Chinese video blogger who called herself "Your Highness Qiao Biluo" have been left stunned after a technical glitch during one of her live-streams revealed her to be a middle-aged woman and not the young glamorous girl they thought her to be.
>The blogger, who initially boasted a follower count of more than 100,000 on Douyu, is believed to have used a filter on her face during her appearances, and had been renowned for her "sweet and healing voice".
>China's Global Times said she had been "worshipped" as a "cute goddess" by some members of her loyal audience with some fans even giving her more than 100,000 yuan.
>"I can't show my face until I receive gifts worth 100,000 yuan ($11,950). After all, I'm a good-looking host."
>Followers began to send her donations with the largest reported to be 40,000 yuan ($5,813, £4,780) during the session.
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-49151042

Attached: 1564570724081.jpg (660x371, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/X8m4jYaALIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh nononononon

and?

>idiots who give money to e-prostitutes are fooled easily
Who knew.

non-artifacting gender-bend filter when? i want that e-thot twitch money

based

begone zoomer

Who in their right mind would look at the monstrosity on the right and say "oh yeah that looks like an actual human being to me" let alone actually donate their insect-bucks to her?
What the hell is wrong with people.

Attached: 78c.png (832x968, 420K)

>China has more than 425 million live-streamers
the absolute state of Twitch being fucked irrelevant

jesus christ she looks like a fucking ayy lmao on the right

whores gonna whore.

oh shit, snapchat has a gender bender filter. I could camwhore now and make money off of loser beta bux... original idea, DO NOT STEAL

Lol what a piece of shit. Glad she got exposed
kys spergs

That's because China cucked them and blocks pretty much every American based website.

youtube.com/embed/X8m4jYaALIA

>she only noticed when hundreds of men started leaving her VIP room en masse

kek get fucked roastie. Other roastie didn't even tell her she was fucked, more money for her kek.

What exactly is the eproblem here? She's taking advatange of a symptom in modern society

This. Fuck her and fuck those beta orbiters for supporting this behavior. They’ll go right back to donating tons of money to another slut.

At least it will be a real youthful slut and not some scammer.

>man does sleezy thing
>oh my god can you believe this CHAUVINISTIC pig!? He should be beaten!
>woman does sleezy thing
>humf well shes just taking advantage of modern society can't really blame her now can we?

I dunno, I don't have any sympathy for retards who give 5000 bucks to a woman who will never fuck them, let alone one who is lying about her appearance

both sides are bad examples of humans, just for different reasons

So women get a pass because fuck her victims? Always the case lol.

Just like I dont have sympathy for a woman that gets black out drunk at a party surrounded by football players, but alas it is expected for me to and pushed everywhere by people like you.

how to do it? what program to use? I want it too

How are they victims? If she were beautiful, would that change anything? They gave money to a random whore on the internet just so she might read their comment out loud.

Yes, fuck her victims. They are complete retards.

post the alinity pasta

>how are they victims
>yes fuck her victims

Getting toasty yet?

I don't have any sympathy for her either, stop projecting.

you're a millionaire in no time twink user, don't forget to share with us

>stop projecting

Tell me which one is the expected mainstream reaction. Youre just being an obtuse white knight.

>If she were beautiful, would that change anything
Yes because they wouldn't have been scammed by a con artist.

Lol why would I white knight for some random whore? I'm not defending her, I'm shitting on the retards who gave her money. You have to be a special kind of stupid to give 5000 bucks to anyone on the internet for any reason.

They are getting scammed either way. That's my point. If you give money to a beautiful woman, you are still a faggot fuck who gets nothing in return.

Have you seen it in motion? It looks like a PS2 cinematic with shit smeared all over the camera. It's face barely moves.

That's a good businesswoman. Got to take advantage of all the shitter e-celeb worshippers.

Yes you do, that doesnt change that this roastie is a scammer.

let me stop you two for a sec
can we all agree that both, the streamer is con artist exploiting lonely people with false promises to make a quick buck, and the people throwing money at her are no better, for throwing money towards something they should know will not lead to anything, real face or not. the fact they left because she turned out to not look as pretty is severely embarrassing on the part of the watchers, but she absolutely knew this, and took advantage of it anyway
both groups are bad, for different reasons

i'd argue exploiting despressed/desperate people is more despicable though, they may be retarded, but nobody deserves to be taken advantage of

You are complaining that a snake is behaving like a snake. It's not the snake's fault you got bit, it's your fucking fault for getting close to it. Women are garbage scum and will always behave like that if given the chance.

The guys who gave the whore money should have fucking known better. Hopefully they will learn after getting burned.

Both are bad but the roastie is worse.

The problem is you pussy praising cucks will say things like this but then if a man does something that is natural throughout all of time save the last hundred years hes vilified. Like being attracted to a girl under 18 and much more.

Its a two way street. If youre going to say "well I dont do that!" Then I'm going to tell you thats fucking IRRELEVANT when all of modern society does.

>Orbiters btfo'd yet again
Oh no, oh the humanity. What a tragedy a bunch of retards spending thousands on some e-thot get fucked. What a tragic loss for humanity, 07/31 never forget or something.

How am I praising pussy? Women are basically subhuman trash, you are a moron for expecting any half decent behavior out of them.

I just said. By holding them to different standards of expectation , punishment etc.

i think he means that you're saying women are just like that, while men should learn to accept that, or, women shouldn't be expected to change, only men
"pussy praising" seems inaccurate though

Yes thats pretty accurate to what I was saying.

>be get scammed
>cry about it on Jow Forums
Well if we finally agreed to put all of the idiots in institutions, we wouldn't have this happen, now, would we?
(By institutions, I mean mental institutions, not the government)

t. """"female"""" chink streamer

Wow look at that another beta orbiter assblasted about getting fucked by some chink abomination.
When will you finally learn?

>China has more than 425 million live-streamers
really? thats like half of china

>actually believing anyone here even knew her before the news
man youre dumb

China is pushing 1.8 billion, friend.

Where did you see what the filter looks like in action?

As all things should be.

>there are legitimate people in this exact thread making fun of this and also follow facerig fags as well

Attached: 1549023225546.webm (526x360, 620K)

doubt

even people i know irl use fucking filters on their facebook pics or whatever. it's fucking everywhere. i told someone to delete a pic of me when they tried using that shit on me, fucking gross.

This, the great firewall keeps western degeneracy and subversion away from the glorious Chinese civilization

Attached: degeneracy-subversion-capitulation.jpg (760x506, 50K)

Attached: nonon.jpg (539x566, 29K)

For one sec nonon was that undertale 2 dinosaur

>no link to the filter turning off
fuck this thread

kek

>different hair
>different headphones
>different mic
>different colored walls
>different chairs
explain

You mean women are lying whores? NO WAY

Attached: portrait-cute-sexy-brunette-smiling-260nw-99890669.jpg (393x280, 20K)

Maybe images are taken from two different videos?

My gf is chinese and she almost died laughing over the whole thing.

It's hilarious.

Attached: 1305828380472.jpg (782x513, 269K)

You know, the talk about subversion and degeneracy is good and all. But you do realize that they have had a chokehold on your economy and media and so on for at least a century, right? This social engineering is just the cherry on top. Why aren't you complaining about that as well? It's just as dangerous.

>Women get blackpilled
Now gamer girls are replace by fake gamer girls

>My gf is chinese
Now that is hilarious lmao

why tf am i not doing this with my wife

>victims
lmao

If you give a woman money and she's not family or fucking you, you deserve to get stoned

this

Another Jow Forums escapee.

/thread

>oh my god can you believe this CHAUVINISTIC pig!? He should be beaten!
I've never seen such thing towards medium blog spammers, to PVS shills or to CS """pioneers""" that set back computing by 50 years and other people that deserve way worse.

You need to realize there is a difference between fraud and taking money from

They're Asians and weebs, not people.