Some of non-reference RX 5xxx designs revealed

>the absolute state of China

Attached: CHINANONREFERENCE.jpg (1254x553, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_panda
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_panda
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1055790300908194?via=ihub
academic.oup.com/sysbio/article/54/2/317/2842927
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1055790398905048?via=ihub
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/18/6/1070/1046927
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>China
Who cares

I love twinks

>largest and fastest growing consumerist market on the planet

Absolutely based chinks

Attached: gay_rgb_leds.png (2182x1174, 2.66M)

Unironically fun and fresh compared to the usual RGBT edgy alien spaceship.

Yeah too bad blower cooler is just bad and R7 cooler is underwhelming.
It needed to be 3 entire unapologetic slots.

>Colorful
Whoah, whoah, easier there, buddy. Colorful SOMETIMES hit and miss design-wise (their non-Ti GTX 980 iGame KUDAN is THE one of the prettiest 980s ever released), but their cards are always over-engineered as fuck and best performers on the market. Hell, their non-Ti 980 iGame KUDAN was one of the best things to ever grace hardware market ever, period. Absolute perfection on each and every front.

Like anyone on Jow Forums would buy these chink brands.

>exchanging them in case of a defective product would take months
>still hundreds of dollars

bear gpu

>what is Ali

Girl bathwater GPU, on the right.

>1/6 of the entire human population
>who cares
Yike

You're talking about aliexpress, right? When I bought some things from there it took like 2 months to get to my house.

>right
edgy
>left
overheats

It can vary a lot. Generally takes two weeks for me, fastest I've gotten something was a 3D printer in a little over a week

My deepest condolences, third-worlder.
We here, in the GLORIOUS Mother Russia, get items ordered at Ali in "barely ~14 days" span, and that's at the WORST case scenario. Usually (more often than not) it's 7~9 days on average.

i want the panda one

...that's a...neko or a squirrel?

Cute! I hope they have customizable RGBTQ+ lighting so i can match my GPU with my programming socks UwU.

Attached: 1558959310669.jpg (3024x4032, 1.07M)

BEAR GPU

cats and squirrels dont have black eyes

Why is so much of gpu marketing about some metal/plastic box surrounding a metal grill and standard fans?

...you DO know that large pandas are NOT bears, right? You can't be THIS uneducated, right?

why is so much house marking about some box surrounding a living area

I-I'd buy this desu desu~ :3

The one on the right is top cute

I would unironically buy the pink one.

Giant pandas literally are bears.

did anyone benchmark the anniversary edition of the 5700XT?

They're not, you uneducated imbecile.
Pig pandas are, get it, RACCOONS. That's why "red panda" is of the same family - exactly BECAUSE it's a raccoon too.
Just like banana "trees" aren't actually trees, but MUTANT GRASS (literally just oversized GRASS), so are "big pandas" are actually GIANT OMNIVOROUS RACCOONS, they're NOT related to bears in any ways.

It's 5~8% better than standard 5700XT according to UserBecnh, but UserBench itself completely cucked over and sold it's ass to Inturd, so it can't be trusted in any way, shape, or form, anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_panda
>For many decades, the precise taxonomic classification of the giant panda was under debate because it shares characteristics with both bears and raccoons.[17] However, molecular studies indicate the giant panda is a true bear, part of the family Ursidae.

The giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca; Chinese: 大熊猫; pinyin: dà xióng māo), also known as panda bear or simply panda, is a bear native to south central China. It is easily recognized by the large, distinctive black patches around its eyes, over the ears, and across its round body. The name "giant panda" is sometimes used to distinguish it from the red panda.

"Giant Pandas" or just "Pandas" are Ursidae, they're NOT in the same family as Red Pandas, which are Ailuridae they just have the same name.

Next you'll tell me Hyenas are Canidae not Feliformia, you fucking idiot.

>wikipedia
You're immediately shitting yourself. Like a clock.

And you're a fucking imbecile who can't tell apart an Ailuridae from an Ursidae.

Pandas are raccoons.
Red pandas are raccoons.
Tanuki are NOT raccoons, but DOGS that "look like raccoons".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_panda
>The giant panda (...) also known as panda bear or simply panda, is a bear (...)

Attached: IMG_5844.png (1062x942, 301K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, EVURIFFIN' WIKIPEDIA SAYZ IS THE ONE AND ABSOLUT TRUUUUUTH!!!11

Attached: 1553025549075.gif (350x117, 1.17M)

Lindburg, Donald G.; Baragona, Karen (2004). Giant Pandas: Biology and Conservation. University of California Press. ISBN 0-520-23867-2.
Wikipedia has sources, you know.

>wikipedia
Kys, uneducated furfaggotring transhit liberast trash.

>AMD

>Radeon 7
>Great cost to perf ratio

>Blowers
>tasteful

Attached: 1556033784391.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

>Commiefornia
Just as I thought. Typical uneducated brainwasded libtard imbecile in a nut, ladies and gentlemen.

Raccoons are Procyonidae, not Ailuridae.
Red Pandas are not Procyonidae, they are Ailuridae
...and Pandas are, say it with me: URSIDAE.

I'm not the one saying Pandas are Procyonidae, you troglodite.

>wikipedia
>Commiefornia
What's next, you dumb liberetard? "Saint-Francisco" (where """""people""""" are literally shitting on street in the open 24/7)? "Jew-Yolk"?

Attached: Intbecile.png (400x400, 1.22M)

And, yes, Tanuki are Canidae, and Hyenas are Feliformia, which is my point, but Pandas are not the same family as Red Pandas, they are just named the same, like a lot of other animals before genetic lineages were sorted out.

>Pandas are not the same family as Red Pandas
It was proven ages ago that they're the two most closest relatives, you uneducated dumb autistard.

>programming socks
GAMING SOCKS!!

>come to read discussion about AIN GPUs
>autistic screeching about what a panda is
amazing

>proven ages ago
Yes, because what was once proven can't ever be corrected by later findings, right?

Speed of light, dumbass.

Ailuridae, Ursidae and Procyonidae. Go learn you some modern-day biological lineages, you dumb backwater hick.

Show me where you're citing this "closest relatives" shit.

THIS

what?!

of course it's a Jow Forumsfag

>(((corrected))) by (((((later))))) """""findings"""""

that looks way better than the faggot zoomer RGB shit you see everywhere. at least it's cute.

You fags wont be laughing at me when I have my vapourwave vapourchamber gpu.

>It is not a bear, nor closely related to the giant panda, nor a raccoon, nor a lineage of uncertain affinities. Rather it is a basal lineage of musteloid, with a long history of independence from its closest relatives (skunks, raccoons, and otters/weasels/badgers).
Flynn: Page 197

Also more information here: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1055790300908194?via=ihub

Go get some better education before you hurt yourself trying to do mental gymnastics explaining your personal head-canon as scientific facts.

academic.oup.com/sysbio/article/54/2/317/2842927

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1055790398905048?via=ihub

Multiple articles showing how fucking retarded you are for ever thinking Red Pandas are related to Giant Pandas just because they're named similar.

Attached: geneticmecha.png (1000x330, 176K)

Is there some rogue phylogenist in this thread or something?

wat

>Radeon 7
>Great cost to perf ratio
it was for actually doing any productive tasks

He's talking out of his ass

academic.oup.com/mbe/article/18/6/1070/1046927

debian gpu on the left?

$700 for a lower binned Radeon Instinct MI50 was fucking steal.

dude its a cat.

t. chinkshit buying third worlder calling out people third worlders

Yeah, and guix on the right. Truly the age of the linux desktop has arrived.

OwO

this but unironically. I've always hated the overdesigned aesthetic of most nvidia cards.
And yes, 2 of the designs on the left are blowers for AMD. That's not the point. You can have that same nice style with an open-air card, like the picture of the radeon 7 also shown.

why? it costs no more to produce and i absolutely want a cat cpu

Fucking Jow Forums told me chinks would end (((their))) degenecy.

Looks like chang was really just a controlled opposition.

0/10, you must try way harder than just that, 'murilard.

they all look and think the same, world wouldnt notice if there was 1 chinaman

Bear gpu

You're the AAA engines retard from the rust thread, aren't you?

Underrated post

would

Fuck off
>Uneducated
?????????

The only rgb shit on my jewvidya card is the name plate

I unironically want the bear GPU

I'd care about these more if they weren't all blower cards barring the VII.

You say this now, just wait till they buy all the property in your country and inflate property prices.

It's clearly a Naruto GPU.

where can i buy this

Im rocking an ASL gt 1030 and ive bought many other ASL/Yeston/Colorful cards before
theyre fine and offer a lot of different cosmetic designs over what the common US/EU brands do

aliexpress most likely for a significant premium if youre not in asia
the big downside to a lot of these AIBs, they dont sell commonly in the US

Do they ahegao when temperatures get high?

The Radeon 7 and Vega 64 look cool, especially the 7. But that dent in the XT just makes no sense to me. They've ruined a perfectly good design with a weird dent. Eh maybe it's not that bad, but it does just look a bit weird.

Once again, Who cares. They eat dogs and shit in the street for the luls and steal everyone tech by shittly reverse engineering it and not being very good about it.

I find left very cute.

>Useless for ML
>No certified drivers
>OpenCL
The sorts of people who'd be both on a budget and need DP don't exist, which is why they stopped production.
AMD also marketed the card for gaming. And the 99% who bought it for gaming, got shafted, since it was an inferior 2080. Another reason they stopped production.

owo

external bear gpu for my bear computer

Attached: bear.png (366x296, 80K)

I wish the left one was a more normal looking panda

Great this will fit in style with my gamer girl bath water cooling.

>RGBTQ+
no

Attached: ciprfm-swag-is-for-boys-class-is-for-men-42900547[1].png (500x507, 146K)

>that panda board
I NEEEEEEEEED IIIIT

This is so much better than the plastic toys for edgy teenagers we always get.

I just want a plain card with a good fan
Only faggots out their gpu facing the front of the case