This damage is done by 4G

Now imagine how many more mutations 5G will cause.

Attached: imagine what 5G will do.png (751x302, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.timesofindia.com/city/chennai/527-teeth-removed-from-chennai-boys-mouth/amp_articleshow/70465546.cms
ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.timesofindia.com/city/chennai/527-teeth-removed-from-chennai-boys-mouth/amp_articleshow/70465546.cms

>timesofindia.com

>4g is harmful
>5g is harmful

Attached: mmmeme.png (682x512, 30K)

People do not realise just how devastating the Bhopal Disaster (1984) was for India. That, and other industrial disasters have had a far greater effect on India than the nukes did on Japan In India there are effectively no industrial safety laws that are policed. Their rivers, fields, reservoirs and air are contaminated beyond imagination. That is why there are so many deformities in India. Search Bhopal disaster

Attached: 556679vs43g21.jpg (500x333, 31K)

Indian doctors also regularly supply antibiotics for the common cold. Their professional opinion is not valid.

>timesofindia
>india
yeah, it was the mobile tower radiation and not the ambient pollution

> be indian
> spread cheeks on son
> let my "mobile tower" squeeze out all over his face
> is Indian traditon
> son doesnt so the needful and get teeth in mout for his unkindlyness
> go to doctor
> doctor removes 500 teeth
> wtf my son is a god now best friends with boy with 5 arms
> now india is safe from polutions because our gods have reincarcerated

5G SAFE
NON IONIZING GOOD

Attached: 1562759923467.png (926x762, 101K)

Looking at you shitposting here, Jow Forums didn't exactly like your schizoposting as that was where you first started.

Attached: 1.png (766x792, 91K)

>and genetic causes

>Jow Forums didn't exactly like your schizoposting
Most schizoposters can recognize other schizoposters' irrationality, it's only their own delusions that they can't think around.

i actually got text from my mobile provider today telling me how to reduce electromagnetic radiaton exposure. I thought that was a little odd honestly.

dilate schizo

Keep spreading Lies about 5g
Just be a good goy and get fibre optics
That way i control the only cable and don't have to compete with other 5g providers with towers in the same area

These Fake News outlets are fervently Pro-5G to the point of using propaganda to distort science:

>BuzzFeed
>Vox
>NYT
>Ars Technica
>Washington Post
>Yahoo!
>NBC
>CNN
>Fortune
>LAtimes
>LinkedIn

From: ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/

All (((propaganda))) NPC outlets.

If all these subversives are telling you that Microwave radiation is good for you, your parents and brothers and sisters and children to be subjected to, at all times, then maybe, just maybe... it's not?

Just a thought.

Attached: 1563356351605.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

Why is 5g banned in Israel

>it could be
>they're just guessing
cool

It isn't though?

That's what (((they))) told you and you believe (((them)))?

Alright, provide sauce for your claim then

5G uses less power than 4G and uses the same frequencies, its actually safer.

He still spams /v/ for some reason as if that's going to do anything (it's his home board though)

Attached: vedditor.png (1494x850, 521K)

Seek truth

If you never search for it yourself, you will never learn and will keep falling for deceit.

Lmao figured

5G will have much more power collimated into beams which can hit your head and cause a stroke. Also the frequencies will be "densified" causing you to live in magnitudes greater electrosmog.

Is your entire strategy to just spam enough lies in the hopes that people won't bother asking you to actually verify your claims?

5G contains the same fibers as asbestos and that's why it causes cancer, the NTP study confirmed this

lol

Attached: 1533245732176.png (448x538, 75K)

Quick question for fellow tinfoil hatters. If I move to a distant, rural area, would satellite internet cause any harm?

Seek truth, telecoms tranny

Seek truth, telecoms tranny

Satellite internet comes from much higher than tower internet so it hits you mich faster and that's why it's more dangerous