Anyone know a way to securely mount speakers to the side of a monitor?

Anyone know a way to securely mount speakers to the side of a monitor?

I discovered a VESA mount like pic related but can't find a place to buy the damn thing.

Attached: 51bKlPABQGL._SL1100_.jpg (1100x1100, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Hama-TV-Speaker-Bracket-Black/dp/B008UT5SCI
amazon.com/UGREEN-Adjustable-Compatible-Samsung-Nintendo/dp/B076HJVSC3/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

no

Attached: Face-You-Make-Robert-Downey-Jr.jpg (460x523, 18K)

maybe

I don't know

why

Back in the CRT days I had this.

Attached: Vintage-Packard-Bell-1401S-Color-CRT-Monitor.jpg (400x300, 18K)

Here's a link to that mount in the UK: amazon.co.uk/Hama-TV-Speaker-Bracket-Black/dp/B008UT5SCI

But it's ~$150, and I'm in the US. What's a good alternative that I can actually buy here?

must be tiny cheap ass speakers
not worth it

Ok

What's a good alternative
A different one obviously.

That mount holds speakers up to 11 pounds each

so no speakers worth owning

Just use two pieces of wood, one for the vesa and one to go left to right to attach the speakers to, and make it yourself.

That's the backup plan (with aluminum angle stock instead), but I'd rather buy something than have to deal with cutting/measuring/drilling because extreme laziness.

use glue

The backup plan is now a desk-mounted tablet stand for each speaker (like this: amazon.com/UGREEN-Adjustable-Compatible-Samsung-Nintendo/dp/B076HJVSC3/)

how often are you going to readjust the speakers per day

why not explore 3d printing something

Never, but I can't find any better options. Regular speaker stands would take up desk space, which is why I was looking for a VESA mount in the first place.

Because I'd need to print something >2' long

what about wall mounts

The desk is a couple inches away from the wall. I wanted to avoid drilling into the wall anyway, since it's an apartment, and they're pretty strict about that here.

You can get literally anything 3d printed for nothing on thingverse

No.
Use automotive tape adhesive.
It's used to stick moldings on the exterior of cars but can be removed with heat.
Glue will melt the plastic together and warp it.

0 matches

Looking for an option that wouldn't involve pointing a heat gun at my monitor to remove.