I have a really good idea for a next-gen tinder scam bot, but I don't have the means to implement it myself...

I have a really good idea for a next-gen tinder scam bot, but I don't have the means to implement it myself. Where can I go to to find someone to help me make the chads and stacys of the world pay?

Attached: download (1).png (132x132, 1K)

""ideas"" people are worthless, go get a 9 to 5 job and hate your life, loser

India

hello sir I am java expert I can program great sir I only ask for rupees sir

I'll make the logo

>Where can I go to to find someone to help me make the chads and stacys of the world pay?
Lear it yourself...

I suggest Google.com in how to achieve that learning.

>go get a 9 to 5 job and hate your life
jokes on you faggot I already do

I figured I can save a lot of time if someone browsing happens to have written and implemented a bot in the past

how's it going? want me to make it if you're busy?

Pony up some cash and hire a programmer, preferably thru your country's local website. No chance you'll find someone competent AND accepting jobs here.

Chads and stacys goes real world clubs,restaurants or parties.

Only betas pay hook up applications.

Build 3D render, GAN generate website with text generate for betas pay.

Attached: 45E68894-C4C0-42FB-BDB2-D4B7DAC1650F.jpg (1000x1500, 1.58M)

Ya i have some rough sketches, but if you want we ca have a quick breakout session. I'll get the temp stacy to write our ideas down.

I can throw a couple hours on making a react native side project if your idea is half good, provided we split any theoretical profits (don’t want any salary) and I’m the only developer.

[email protected]

Fuck this guy, I'll a omega level developer with stacks. I'll help you for 70% of earnings for the first 2 years.

Don't worry about it guys, I'll do the logo

what the heck this email gave me a virus

>react native
I am an actual professional software engineer. Give me your idea and I will provide an estimate right here right now on Jow Forums for prototype delivery date.
Also, I will be using the patrician's choice of tooling:
>Back-end: C# targeting .Net Core, SQLite/Postgres for persistence.
>Front-end: Xamarin for mobile, HTML/JS/CSS for web.
>Source-control: Negotiable, preferably perforce or git.
>Hosting: CF LB+DNS + public compute vendor of your choice.
This will ensure the project is maintainable beyond 2 weeks of implementation, and that if scale-up and hiring were to occur it would also automatically filter out retarded zoomer developers who only know how to work with meme languages and frameworks.

Patrician c#?

Attached: 40FDB11A-E8B8-48E6-A213-52BC947DF40D.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

OP here, I don't want to give up the basis without securing a benefit from it. How are scams like tinder bots profitable anyway? I know it always involves a link at the end but what is after that? Malware? Info theft?

Sounds like you want to write a malicious bot.

If you want custom malware, you are gonna pay black market prices and go through some relevant hoops these days. It wasn't always a felony to make that stuff, but now it is.

I'm just trying to figure out what the endgame of bots are. All the searching I've done talks about how to avoid spambots, not what they are made for. My idea is for improving the effectiveness of the bot, not for improving the stealing aspect

9/10 times on tinder or similar services, they just link you to some clone app that is ultimately inferior and most people know it. Not a whole lot you can actually do unless you want to physically kidnap people or something.

Hypothetically, you could rig a ML-based bot and a fake profile to convince as many people as possible to meet up at a specific location at a specific time for whatever...

Yeah I could actually see you writing a fake fembot and tricking a bunch of beta dudes into going out to restaurants and shit and they would show up by themselves like dumbasses. You could probably trick people multiple times too. If it were pervasive enough, you could bring down the entire service via trust issues.

You could even take this out-of-band using something like the Twilio API to emulate a phone # exchange via tinder with followup communication occurring via SMS and MMS channels. You could hypothetically use this to programmatically catfish people as well.