Why does Rami Malik use Chromium if hes supposed to be staying secure

Why does Rami Malik use Chromium if hes supposed to be staying secure

Attached: Screenshot-2019-7-31 Watch Mr Robot Season 1 Online for Free on 123Movies.png (1200x680, 730K)

Elliot cares more about not getting pwned by the Dark Army through a Firefox 0day (which come by the truckload every month) than Evil Corp finding him in their databases

Do you guys like this show? The blonde girl fucked a nigger and I’ve been bored with it for a few eps now. Should I just cut my losses and stop watching? The hacking is cool, mostly because it’s actual Linux scripts and cli but that affect is likely negated by all the super edgy “fuck society, religion isn’t good because war” shit they’re always spouting.

Should i keep watching?

I'm on episode 2, I'm actually impressed with the fact that they're trying to make the tech realistic but all the "society bad" is really surface level.

First series was good.
Second series meh
Third series nah

it's ungoogled-chromium, you stupid nigger

the point of the next seasons is to prove that idea wrong

Society is bad but the writer is a leftist so he's upset it isn't pozzed enough.

>ungoogled chromium
>still has the name Google in it
Chromefags btfo

So I see you're running gnome.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

I love this show. I don't care if it's edgy as fuck, at least it's interesting and clearly has some passion behind it.
And it's jsut comfy to watch, I like the way it's shot and it's got nice music. And all the girls are hot. Especially Angela in the later season with her really tight ponytail and business attire. And Price has got a great voice.

What's wrong with chromium? Can you point out some vulns?

>GAS
>KEKETY KEKETY
/ourguy/ for sure

Oh no
cuck
KEK
Cuck

Because it's a trash show like the others.

What does that girl fucking a black changes to you about the show?

Fuck, I thought I was the only one who liked Price's voice.

Progressivism.

fpbp

4thp2ndbp

>L33t hacker
>He uses youtube

"HACK THE PLANET!"

Attached: mr robot.jpg (800x449, 47K)

>not practicing inbreeding is progressivism
really makes you think

>inbreed with lowq-quality genetic
eugenism is not a meme.

>implying eugenics matter when you can just have 20+ children with random people and defeat them with your superior numbers

>practicing bestiality isn't progressivism
really makes you think

>his genes are so inferior he can't have mixed species children
sad

> use Chromium

What gave you that idea. Is it the similarly shaped tabs?

>I don't care if it's edgy as fuck
How is it edgy? This isn't some teenager Friday 13th 3 bullshit. They also have security consultants and hacking/pen testing isn't the only theme in the show. Also pay attention to this:

>27 replies
>nobody is correct
the absolute state of Jow Forums. He has no add-ons. He is removing his browser fingerprint by making it less unique. Do you even panopticlick, bro?

For some reason I get the idea price was casted to look like Ben Bernanke.

Show is cool sometimes tho, when they're in the hotel watching HACKERS complaining about "hollywood hacking"

why hasnt somelike like the events of the show happened irl?
would it even be possible? you hear a lot about data breaches, etc., but nothing really comes of them.