Asshole smell on chair

Have you smelt your chair where your asshole usually sits? Bet it smells like shit.

Attached: chair.jpg (1514x2560, 570K)

Once I started taking HRT my asshole stopped smelling bad.

Interesting. I currently put a shirt down to prevent the asshole smell on the chair from getting on my cloth after sitting. I'll look into it.

try wiping better

I use asshole wet wipes after I shit. First paper, then wipes. Rather polished back there. I think its my farts though.

Different user here. I just use fabreeze in my anus.

I always finger my ass with soap after defecating, it smells like nothing, really.

Just shove a butt plug up your ass to block any leakage from seeping out.

seconded. I also got a bidet on my new toilet which is fucking amazing

if you think your chair smells like shit, you must post your chair

Only applies to amerishart

>smelt

it depends on how many farts or as i prefer to call them "uh ohs" i let out (*´ω`*)

have you considered washing your asshole?

>if americans could circumcise their asshole
>the thread

Mine only smells of sweat. I clean it occasionally.

No shit

literally using that same chair. i hate it tho because the felt is rough on skin so i put a blanket on it. it doesnt smell like shit btw

Cringe.

What the fuck

the absolute state of Jow Forums

My chair is mesh, so it doesn't smell.

go vegan :^)

Always shower after shitting.
Problem solved.

>wasting a penta on this deranged degenerate
This is why Hitler was right.

any one do this to girls they fancy?

1. Wash yo ass

2. Aftermarket cushions from the Walmart automotive section. Turns shitty surplus chairs comfortable, can be washed, or replaced once the padding is shot.

Normally i can't smell anything but during last weeks heatwave i did start noticing a very unpleasant smell coming from my chair.

Jow Forums - Technology

based quints telling how it is

My room smells worse overall at this point.

My peoblem is naked fapping. Sometimes i let out a rainy fart which leaks on the chair, but i cant let my boner to loose so I ignore it

no because i actually shower twice a day and clean my asshole properly after taking a shit

I had to go out into the yard and thoroughly douse the seat with this to get rid of the smell.

Attached: liquid_lawn.png (504x277, 271K)

Are you guys fucking serious ? Is this thread made exclusively for fatty NEETS sitting naked on their chair or what ?
I have never heard anyone talking about his asshole smelling so bad that he had to do something about it. And I have never smelled anything bad coming from mychair or any of my friend's chairs.

t. not an amerifat

I think some people just get really bad swamp ass.

I recommend using goldbond after showing.

Is shoving a bottle of goblins up my ass better than packets of silica, or uncooked rice?

I sit on a wood chair so this isn't a problem for me