Imagine having your email hosted in America

Imagine having your email hosted in America.

Attached: e5e14dde55b8ae5c3c87f865a8e530c4.png (596x540, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10 post Vlad.

i use gmail

I use yandex

I'm not Russian, that's the point. If I lived in Russia, I would use an American email provider.

Russia has a history of sending operatives to assassinate others in foreign countries. Journalists, politicians, anyone that runs afoul of the Kremlin really. I know you think you're clever, but using Russian services that almost certainly are backdoored by a hostile foreign power would almost certainly have consequences, barring the use of PGP encryption.

My email is hosted in a micronation.

> Russia for trash
> US (Gmail) for business
> Switzerland for dark business

cockchads report in

Attached: cock.png (210x220, 11K)

US sends the drones and seal teams to assassinate. Mossad and MI6 help them wit their resources.

Are tech companies in the US just not allowed to not violate user privacy?

Used cock.li since launch and then stopped using it altogether after around 2018. Not much use to me. I have my own servers now which serve my purpose well enough. I'll just pull a Hillary if needed.

> Russia for trash
FSB
> US (Gmail) for business
CIA
> Switzerland for dark business
MOSSAD

Congratulations! Now all of them know what you're doing retard.

Did you enjoy it when germany pulled a hillary for you?
:^)

>Switzerland
>Mossad

nothing personnel kid.

Attached: e95gwp6uak131.png (902x757, 165K)

>company also has offices in China and America
Well there's your NSA decrypting their own hashes as well.

>CIA
MOSSAD*

I am pro Putin so I have nothing to fear

>I'm not Russian, that's the point. If I lived in Russia, I would use an American email provider.
So this has nothing to do with security/privacy, it has to do with US vs. China and Russian bullshit?

For the thousandth time:
protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/
But yeah, since you're from Jow Forums, there's no rationale for anything.

tldr: I'm totally not MOSSAD trust me go.... I mean my fren :^)

on point

Attached: IMG_20190801_071134.jpg (1076x1040, 128K)

>I am pro Putin
Do you enjoy the taste of cock?

fuck pakistanis

Haha, nice meme answer friend! Do I say cope, shill or dilate now?

On what point? This really isn't a big concern or a concern at all since there were no cases of any mails sent through Protonmail being compromised.
There was a DDOS attack just this week I believe and the attackers failed.

tastes better then Trumps

I use Zoho mail for my own domain.

So I assume I'm being spied on by India and the USA.

But Trump never glowed in the dark, and never indicated any desire to regulate the internet in a substantial way!

I support regulating the internet to ban trannies and r*dditors like you from posting their views

>thanks to all america fgt companies
there is enough control of the internet traffic from america, so I do not need an email provider for my email data in america.

>but trump
I stoped read.
GTFO

Attached: trumph.jpg (760x750, 109K)

I also support the purging of trannies and Redditors from the internet, but that won't happen until the Democrats lose in 2020. Regulation is not something that would be beneficial, though. Imagine being subject to stricter international rules and regulations which determine what you can and can not do on the Internet. Chances are those will be heavily in favor of countries like those in the EU or predominantly liberal countries. Jow Forums as an idea was created to talk about anime and cute socks without the oversight of the nanny state! Imagine if we can't call each other cucks and queers anymore.

Hopefully, you'll get fist-fucked by the police state soon and end your pathetic existence afterwards, you bootlicking sack of shit.

i was told russia is about to block email

Get fucked you libtard.

Attached: 1563155803834.jpg (853x937, 168K)

Certain email providers, actually. It all has to be done through Russian servers. E.g. Yandex, which is shilled by Putin.

Just like any other big boys. Problem is that anti-russians usually flee to the countries with functioning police force, so assassination or it attempt more likely to be discovered.
Anti-US guys usually end up in some SEA or Latin Amurika states, where nobody gives a fuck about another dead body.
That aside, it will be unwise to use services of the country you go against. So just as user said, you write about problem in Russia? Use China or US services. Write about problem in US? Use Russian or Chinese services. You'll be blamed as paid shill anyway, so it doesn't matter.
There is law that says companies must store data about Russian citizens on servers in Russia. Anyone who didn't comply will be blocked. Google did for sure, most (or even all) big players comply too. Other than that, there also preparation for total internet blockade. Iron Curtain, if you will. But i don't think they pull the trigger first.

>total internet blockade. Iron Curtain,
what will be that like, will they block ports?

>send email saying putin sucks
>kgb knocks on your door and "suicides" you.

Attached: 212131132121.jpg (480x473, 14K)