Google play pass

5 bucks a month
>Explore a curated catalog spanning puzzle games to premium music apps and everything in between. From action hits to puzzles and fitness trackers, with Google Play Pass you unlock access to hundreds of premium apps and games without ads, download fees or in-app purchases."

Attached: google-play-pass-screenshot-2.png (1080x1920, 141K)

>gets stuck with 9000+ copies of candy crust

Nothing personel, kid

fuck off shill

*ahem*

FUCK GOOGLE
FUCK NETFLIX
FUCK UBISOFT
FUCK SPOTIFY
FUCK ELECTRONIC ARTS
FUCK REDDIT
FUCK YOUTUBE
FUCK ADOBE

and FUCK subscription based software services. I am FUCKING tired of this FUCKING SaaS (software as a service) meme. How can normies justify paying 15 bucks per month for netflix, 10 bucks per month for spotify, 20 bucks per month for adobe, 10 bucks per month for youtube etc?

>"it's cheaper"
NO IT ISN*T YOU FUCKING MORON. It might be cheaper if you only have one subscription, but as companies are all migrating to subscriptions, you will soon have to pay A LOT more than if you would've just purchased a software with a one-time fee.

Every god damn service or software is going subscription based AND I FUCKING HATE IT. IT'S SO FUCKING IDIOTIC. And not only is this subscription shit so FUCKING DUMB, botnet is being integrated into the subscription aswell because now you need a fucking DRM infested always-online connected account that sends all your information to the companies so they can resell it to advertising agencies.

This desu. Subscriptions are a jewish trick. If I want something, I will buy it. It's cheaper that way. Through subscriptions, you are eventually going to be paying far more than you would if you just purchased the app or game itself, especially if you aren't using a new one every month.

I can't but I get Netflix and Spotify reimbursements as a cardholder reward. Were it not for it being bundled with something I actually want, I wouldn't pay for a subscription. You don't have to use subscription based services either, free software is abundant, robust, and modifiable.

lmfao
Poorfag.
Dude I have a Plex server that auto downloads fucking everything and I still pay for Netflix, Amazon Prime, Pandora Premium, and Crunchyroll.

Maybe stop being poor? Its still cheaper than Cable TV.

Forgot hulu.

Attached: wew2.png (2560x1440, 3.98M)

I usually will pay for once service. Watch everything I care about. In the case of non anime it's very limited material if any, so I can just cancel.

I go back to VRV later, then watch Netflix shit or whatever. One month per service. Except anime as I return regularly.

For music, Apple Music on student discount.

>with Google Play Pass you unlock access to hundreds of premium apps and games without ads, download fees or in-app purchases.

So spying and selling of userdata is still allowed? cool.

this.

Anyone who thinks they won't actually use this for analytics about which paid/ad supported/money making apps are popular and people interested in so they can advertise them on the front page of the play store is a fool.
"Curated catalog".... yeah, totally. """""""""""Curators"""""""" probably put in anything if the envelope was thick enough.

>search the gaym you want
>put apk in front of it
>verify that it's legit
>tap download
>install the app
is there ever a reason you need to spend money in the Google play store

>Explore a curated catalog
If it is truly curated, then to me, that would be the most profound part of this service. I think one of the things that has made Android such a fucking disappointment is how Google has ZERO quality control or standards for the Play Store. I'm very curious as to if the situation is better on iOS. On Android, it is nearly fucking impossible to find a decent piece of software. I remember trying to find some basic games to put on my mom's new phone, and every game had about 10,000x pajeet/chink copies that were garbage and loaded down with ads.

Google has zero quality control for their entire fucking android security aswell

0,0002% of all billions of android phones have the latest security update. This is really cringeworthy considering how Google likes tho mock Apple and Microsoft for their supposed "shit security"

The entire Android ecosystem is just a clusterfuck, it's a near impossible task to push out security updates to people. It's half Google's fault for letting the situation develop into what it is, but it's half the fault of OEMs that stop even supplying updates after a year or two.

>netflix, youtube
yeah, I forgot they run their servers for free.

How does it feel being an attention whore on the internet?

What, OEMs like Google who stop security updates after 3 years?
The iPhone 4s is an 8 year old device and got a security update 8 days ago.

iPhone forever, mate!!

Why are you giving free (you) to this namefagging whore?

>that will be $4.99 + gubberment tip
the absolute state of murrica