Alexa is spying on me isn't it?

Alexa is spying on me isn't it?
Picture unrelated

Attached: 902ecc4.jpg (1200x900, 203K)

Your phone, of any kind, has a microphone right? Prove to me that it isn't listening to you now. Librem isn't out yet and I'm unaware of another phone w/a hardware mic switch. Plugging in a dongle doesn't HAVE to mute the mic btw.

I'm sure someone has wiresharked an echo and looked for audio data. Hard to know since it's encrypted, but if you see a large blob of data, that's likely audio.

connected to internet? 70% chance it does.

of course it does. why would amazon sell it if it doesn't?

It definitely does, but Amazon seems to be mostly transparent with what they do with the data. Your smart phone, on the other hand, with all its play store programs, is far worse for your privacy. Your phone could be turned off and the microphone could still be activated by a malicious third party.

What I'm saying is, if you have a smartphone, go ahead and use Alexa. She is the least of your privacy concerns.

Yeah, it is. It is sad to say it, but it is true.

Yes

Attached: 1559477828632.jpg (1067x1600, 265K)

Everything is spying on you, those Alexas and Siris are just upfront about it.

Why does water do that?

Yes it is.
Picture unrelated.

Attached: SJW lessons on White Supremacy.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

Air expands when heated, meaning that the individual molecules are farther apart. The leaves more room for moisture (water molecules) to stay suspended in the air, meaning higher possible humidity. When the warmer, humid air touches your cold drink, it cools and contracts, shunting this suspended moisture out and forming droplets. This is also how rainstorms form.

except there is an unspoken expectation that your cell phone microphone may at least hold some kind of sensitive data and most people find the idea of a company using that to collect data uncomfortable

a dedicated microphone in your home that only exists to listen to you speak? it doesn't have that expectation. you wouldn't even be surprised if you found out it listened to you 24/7, and you wouldn't even be able to get other people to agree that its unacceptable because you're the dumbass who bought one for $200

a jew explaining how much they know about white supremacy, how surprising

Its common. If you search for any ancient white symbols, sonnenrad, swastika, anything. Early results are always ADL and people calling them nazi, hate symbols etc.

so this is the power of American education

>is my wiretap spying on me?
that's the point of alexa

it definitely is, the first countries already start wanting to gain access to the stored data in order to solve crimes.
just like 1984 but the people pay for it

>Perfectionism
>Progress is Bigger
>Objectivity
wth aren't those qualities?

>"WE NEED TO WIRE TAP.....EVERYONE!!!!!," said the evil world boss to his evil employees around the meeting table.
>*the evil employees cowered and shrank back from him*
>"b-but sir, that is illegal....," squeaked a lowly employee as his voice trailed off to nothing when he realized what he had said.
>"I DO NOT CARE!" bellowed the evil world boss, slamming a fist down on the table.
>"I have an idea, sir," said a swarthy hook nosed employee in the back with a grin.
>With a voice like crunching gravel, the evil world boss gestured with a hand and said, "...go on then...Hook-nose. Enlighten us..."
>Hook-nose set his StarCucks coffee down on the meeting table and began rubbing his hands together in though, "What if we were to create a device and services, like social media and search engines, that automatically wire tapped everyone?"
>"It would happen when they voluntarily give up their rights to privacy while using said devices and services? They willingly and freely give us access to everything in their entire live," continued Hook-nose.
>*a long silence hung over the open-style office as the evil world boss considered this. then he smiled, showing all his crocodile teeth, leaned his head back, and roared laughter*
>"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!"

Attached: 1535302422515.jpg (839x1200, 406K)

>owning an echo in the first place
This board isn't for you, faggot.

Isn't there a news article about that very thing?

The correct board is: