>must give corporate meeting speech and presentation next week

Attached: 1564656891089.png (670x578, 345K)

Practice it for 30 minutes every day until then to your mirror. Make eye contact.

I cna't, I havent' even started writing the speech. I think I'm going to call in sick. I spent all evening yesterday phone in hand ready to call my boss 101.

Also use the Super Hero Pose for a good 10 minutes of it.

Oh man I can't pose. What is this even?

I do big customer demos with 0 preparation. Usually it goes well

How did you even get the job? Jesus.

what possessed your autistic mind to even ask this question? not everyone is cucked like you having to interact with people all day

but surely you managed to come across as a functional human being in an interview right

stop being such a faggot

Flashy Powerpoint with lots of useless graphs so they don't look at you
Buzzwords, lots of them

>says the incel manbaby

cope

By being qualified, ackmed

>cuck
>incel
>cope
There's really nothing worth it in this board anymore. It's just generic insults. Accuse each other of seething now.

seething

What's the topic about? Start writing something on word or a piece of paper and let your thoughts/ideas go out then edit that shit and practice on your own or with a friend or coworker. Ask for help! There's nothing wrong with it, your boss might even find it ok and help you out if it's your first time.

have sex

why did they choose the one autistic retard that can't talk in front of a crowd anyways?

Look and study Hitler videos, emulate him.

Lots of prep and and lots of practice.

There's no secret to giving good speeches and presentations. I would practice in empty conference rooms, in the shower. I'd record myself and listen to myself giving the talk. Once you're on stage, the whole thing should be muscle memory.

Being skilled in public speaking is like having a super power and it provides the biggest career advantage in literally every field. Don't be a pleb that can't command the attention of an audience for just a few minutes.

I'm a literal autist btw. I have to put on an act by pretending to be a more confident version of myself and it feels like I'm speaking with a fake voice. Think Jared/Ed Chambers from Silicon Valley but not as exaggerated.

not him but I'm fine socially in all situations except public speaking. Could be a similar thing.

dilate

read this by Tucholsky
good research does not make a good speech. there is more to it

Attached: 01463375609384958.fp.png (650x864, 174K)

I'm the only one who understands what happens on a technical level with 3 years of codebase experience.
To switch from OOP to DOP and make futureproof code with agile practices.
Thanks, I think I can do that.

fucking normalfags

just channel your inner CIA bro
>shareholders I'M user

Good morning, fellow citizens of [..].
What a pleasant day to meet with the managerial class. Those protelariats huh? I digress... For your viewing pleasure, I have prepared a stimulating presentation of outstanding quality, on the topic of [...]. Please join me in welcoming the new era of [...]

unironically join toastmasters so next time you'll be ready and have confidence in your speech.