What are some things you do to enlighten the normies? I got my wife off of apple and on Linux instead...

What are some things you do to enlighten the normies? I got my wife off of apple and on Linux instead. We sold her MacBook pro and bought a ThinkPad and put Ubuntu on it. Got rid of her iPhone and got an Android. I even taught her some python.

Attached: 1529236032334.gif (540x304, 2.62M)

>Got rid of her iPhone and got an Android
>trading one botnet for an even worse one
Well done

That hop is cute.

How black is your wife's son?

use 3 syllable words

Nothing. Normies are stupid and ignorant. They deserve watching ads and having their personal data collected.

i want to nakadashi tohru

If that was a 2015~ MBP then you're retarded for selling it for a shitty chinkpad and running Ubuntu of all distros. Python is a shitlang as well

>that pic

it's all burn, user

>macshit
Nah, he saved the lives of himself and his wife by getting rid of that chinktrash garbage. Imagine being so fucking brain dead you think Apple trash is good.

Attached: 1555522146219.png (630x1300, 367K)

My wife is getting pretty sick of Apple’s shit herself and OS X has been shifty lately. Safari causing the spinning beach ball of death, network shares randomly dropping, and now thanks to an OS X update her favorite game (Pysol FC) doesn’t work any more. It’s nearly time to switch her over to Linux. She already uses OpenOffice so it should be pretty easy.

Neither of us have or want cell phones so this makes it even easier.

macOS*
GNU/Linux*

Terminology is hard

I’m going to bump this thread.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1554730684515.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

I can't believe the dragons are fucking dead

at least you can actually have some type of freedom on android. you can get rid of the spyware when on an iPhone you can't.

How fat is your wife? Height and weight please.

based

the freedom to not have anything working flawlessly ever again

who is this cunt i need to google up some hentai.

How can I convince my wife to get off iphones?

>Android
>Ubuntu
How the fuck is that not turbonormie tier? What a retard.
If you want to enlighten her teach her some computer engineering, or are you a braindead monkey consumerist too?

why do you hate your wife?

Mostly because she is female.

Satania from Gabriel Dropout you can get, actually theres no loli material available these days due to the lost of ex-hentai (aka sadpanda), use e-hentai for less controversial material, if you could learn all about the tagging system it will be useful for you in the future
Avoid the more mainstream nhentai since it serves downscaled images

I taught my wife how to execute python commands

if you know what i mean

there's more than one site that hosts loli. The only loss is really old, obscure doujins and art, which in the grand scheme of things means little to your penis.

>married
>he thinks he is not a normal fag
r/the_donald refugees need to leave.

The best I've been able to do is switch my mother over to firefox and installed ublock for her. Sometimes though I wonder what normans are even thinking. Every single one of my coworkers uses google chrome, macs, do not use adblockers, actively rebuy their devices, the works. I tried to get some of them to at least install an adblocker since it's the most low effort thing you can do, but they refuse to do even that, before sitting through another 3-4 minutes of youtube ads. It's absolutely baffling.

Attached: 1563616359656.jpg (890x441, 124K)

I want to nakadashi your mom.

They do not think. They do not question their own lives/actions and basically live in autopilot. All they think is fuck, drama with friends, and going on dumb vacations to exotic places (usually to show off). Their only life goal is to get more attention from other normies.
They are terrible consumers that do not even make the most basic evaluations of what they buy. While at the same time being absolutely annoying virtue-signalling faggots. For example, they will call Apple evil for being "capitalistic" and "exploiting people from third world countries" but they will say that while showing off their stupid new iPhone. And when you ask them why do they buy their products if they hate them, they will give you that fucking fish-eye mouthbreather look. It is probably the first time they hear the question, from others or from themselves.
They have no awareness of their surroundings, quite literally. Try to have a conversation with them about the natural world, for example. About our solar system and the place of earth in it for example. Most of them are completely ignorant about these topics. They have the same knowledge as a peasant from 3000 years ago, maybe less. No sense of scale, of elemental characteristics, or anything. You might as well be talking about Terry Pratchett's Discworld. And best of all, they are not aware of their ignorance, and will doubt and dismiss everything you say.

I am not a polymath, and I am a brainlet in comparison to people who make contributions in Astrophysics or Biology. I also get that specialization is not necessarily bad. But I also can't see how a human mind can fully develop without this minimal understanding. How can someone like this be "self-aware"?
Anyway, it is pointless. Best one can do is ignore them. Excuse the rant.

Attached: 65284405_2402440510027611_8754573972789526528_n.jpg (634x705, 49K)

It'd be less creepy if they were as brainless as you imagine, but I can still hold a decent conversation on anything not related to politics with all but one. It's the fact that they harbor such diametrically opposed behavior, opinions, and actions that baffle me. And on the subject of that one, he is by far the most baffling of all. Imagine a guy who uses a 3 factor authentication for password management, but stores them in the cloud. Imagine a guy who will quote Snowden and Stallman left and right before going back to use his iPhone and chrome. Imagine a guy who, when pressed on his opinions, just repeats them. He doesn't disengage from the conversation, he doesn't try to reword, he just repeats the same quote from either someone famous or old reddit memes over and over again. I'm half convinced he's a lizardman and the rest are transitioning.

Looking forward to when I have enough clout to work from home.

Attached: gondola.jpg (1890x1417, 161K)

based

>normies
>wife
kill her and your family and self

Nice horseshit.