I need a wizard

I need a wizard.

So i'm using a Chatroulette like website to talk with people around the world. but the moderation keep banning me for randome reasons (no im not showing my dick)

After taking a closer look with Wireshark, it seems that the website take an image of my webcam on occasion.
A 16kb frame (im guessing 320x240 res) encripted (TLS)

i can't block the website P because it wouldn't work anymore, i can't block a specific HEX code because the damn thing is encrypted and different everytime.

how can i stop that 16kb frame from being sent without breaking the website?

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (1377x975, 310K)

Just tape over your cam...

turn off your camera...? what does that have to do with you being banned

Are you for real?

kys spammer

i don't want to turn it off, i want people to see my face, just not the website

i never posted this thread before

Yes.

This doesn't make any sense.
The website needs the image from your camera to show your face, so it obviously HAS to be able to gather the data from the camera.

>The website needs the image from your camera to show your face....
Where did you get that from?

go outside annon

seriously nigga

Attached: 11df3f.jpg (588x823, 39K)

>Where did you get that from?
That a website which shows the image from your camera to other people will take the input from your camera and send it to its servers?

Do you also want me to explain why 2+2 is 4?

wear a mask

Attached: FPBFGfo.png (547x312, 177K)

Ignoring the absurdity of what you're trying to do on this chat website, you can't just decide to block a few frames in a TCP connection. Even if you managed through great effort to somehow drop these specific frames the TCP protocol will still try to guarantee they are delivered and the connection will eventually grind to a halt and be torn down when either side realizes something is seriously wrong.

>That a website which shows the image from your camera to other people will take the input from your camera and send it to its servers?

thats not how it works, the video feed doesn't go through the website, we are randomly matched by IP then directly connected by STUN protocol.
the website only provide the "IP Roulette". other then that my camera feed doesn't go to the server, only occasional webcame frames for moderation purpose.

thats what im thinking, the other solution would be to have access and modify the website code on the fly and dissable that frame capture command, but i can't find how.
i tryed using the "inspect element" function in firefox but verry little code show up, nothing of value.

i would like to see and controle what my webbrowser is doing, is that possible?

>i would like to see and controle what my webbrowser is doing, is that possible?

Assuming it's all done through JS, yes it's possible. You're going to need to wade through whatever JS the site uses with the browser's developer mode. My guess is it'll probably all be minified through so it's most likely going to be a total nightmare to do.

>it's most likely going to be a total nightmare to do.

i'd like to give it a shot, please tell me how to do it?

Attached: 84f7f5120840759cc3d388138d8b8460a41b60691a128a48d6c37d4b65788178.jpg (2560x1920, 1.06M)

If that's true then block the websites permission to use the camera.

>Do you also want me to explain why 2+2 is 4?
Go look at the code. If there's some sort of problem with you doing that, what do you expect?

Nobody is going to learn how to do this for you.

> i can see through the encryption
> 16kb of random data
you wot m8?

how do i get the code? i tryed the "inspect element" but its not showing shit.
doesn't work, the camera will stop working for everyone, not just the moderation.

16kb match the file size of a 320x240 image.

tape the camera and open it only when you want people to see you fagget

>16kb match the file size of a 320x240 image.
well, yes.. i know the size makes sense and all, but are you really sure it's an image and not some other packeted data? anyway, for arguments sake, let's say it is, it might have something to do with keeping the camera alive on the connection?

I used to show off my guns and tactical gear on omegle and a kid said he was gonna call the cops
Havent been there since

Attached: serveimage.jpg (223x226, 9K)

>My guess is it'll probably all be minified through so it's most likely going to be a total nightmare to do.
Jow Forums

Attached: 1547335785330.jpg (400x365, 17K)

>all of your omegle fap fests with qt's from 8 years ago will one day be analysed and attributed to you publicy using machine learning
uhmmmmmm really makes you think
was totally worth it desu, back then it took no effort at all

Open the developer console on the browser an watch the Network tab. You will see that call before encryption.

post the site so the super leet haxors here know what the fuck youre talking about

not practical, do you know how many people i have to go through?
>but are you really sure it's an image and not some other packeted data?
i'm 99% sure
>it might have something to do with keeping the camera alive on the connection?
it doesn't occure during every connection, only once in a while.
kek
its likely that in couple dacade, an AI will be able to dig your whole internet history including weird shit you fapped to
how do i do that?

ctrl-shift-i usually

it's probs omegle

its ctrl+cap+k
i got in, but how to i stop the call or answer form happening?

Figure it out yourself, stop being a nigger

but thats why im here!

Then leave

holy shit
we're hitting levels of retardation I didn't think were possible

assuming that is indeed a picture, if they are using a different API request to grab the picture, you can attempt to inject some JavaScript code to override the get media resources with an alert box that has a true or false action. and then you will know when the cam media is requested and allow it manually or not

thats an interesting idea, you seem to know your shit, but how do i pull this off, realistically?

>im not showing my dick
fuck off. show your dick to your mother.
you sick motherfuckers ruin every social platform

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238-618x34 (618x348, 17K)

taping your cam is security 101

>I need a wizard
Theres an occult magic general on /x/.

>>thisentirethread
lord help me...

Attached: 1535134118927.gif (640x480, 634K)

I'm confused. You want to stop a website taking pictures from your webcam when said websites primary purpose is to stream images from your webcam.

You are sending a video stream of yourself directly to the website's server.

Tell us the site and why you got banned.

by browsing stackoverflow

this is such a good fucking thread

why does your browser allow websites to use the camera anyway?
it's your fault, opie