/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

32p BTFO Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the lowest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical incompetence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous thread: News:
Google it

Attached: 1563293253974.png (1903x2312, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez_scene
intotheinter.net/
forum.snahp.it/
godbolt.org/
4thd.xyz/register.php
iloveclassics.com/signup.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you think Denuvo isn't getting cracked?

virtualization based anti-tamper is hard to crack

theoretically, a virtualized/encrypted software has to expose its functionality to the processor though its just not a trivial task

Samefriend

l24chin faggot

Attached: lmao.png (92x66, 1013)

Got banned for trolling here guys.
Don't respond to the another day another 0mb upload on red anime faggot under any circumstances!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

HOMOSEXUAL FUCKED PLEASE

/marked/ sysop.

>Brod

Because p2p is shit, scene is just waiting if shit p2p can do anything.

Samefriend

It's good trade

Attached: haha.png (225x225, 4K)

path to hd-spain my dudes?

lobezno, a todo gas, jungla de cristal, la salchicha peleona

What's the fuck is the point of this general? Apart from repeating the same old stale memes every thread, I mean.

getting marked

scene members getting too old to keep up, millennials clueless, zoomers dont care about reverse engineering

flex on the n00bs

it's not like it's something easy to get into, either, not so many basic DRM things to practice cracking on as there were when it all began.

suck my dick

What the fuck is scene anyway?

but anyway, with that being said how do you get into it? learning low level programming and go from there?

Mods are cucks. Jannies are trannies

Attached: Capture.png (769x456, 168K)

Pedo user is literally a janny kek

best case scenario is be really good at low level assembly. Practice on crackmes and software from companies that don't use intense drm and move up to more complex schemes. Voksi could bypass denuvo and claims to have no real experience in high level programming languages.

More realistically be very skilled at forward engineering with a high level language, learn how to understand disassembled code from forward engineering techniques and practice, learn about VM implementation then start trying to understand the denuvo implementation.

The thing is by the time you learn and develop enough skill to tackle denuvo you could just get a no-risk high-paying job doing malware analysis, so why take the risk after you have invested so much of your life.

ptg achieved new life on r9k, why return to this dead shithole board :(

what's forward engineering? some kind of reverse-engineering-but-not-really?
>could just get a no-risk high-paying job doing malware
I never considered that, I guess there are other applications to those skills than cracking software, not that I have them yet. I'm learning C, albeit slowly, I guess I can try and learn about assembly and compilation, which is probably good to do anyway, know any good books on that stuff? assembly or whatever

How to get into BTN?

The thread died before it even reached bump limit ya loon. Besides, I'd rather not have any more trannies on /ptg/ than we probably already have...

Alright lads, give me the low down on torrent sites for textbook SOLUTIONS.

Everyone and their grandma can find the textbook itself but the solutions are nigh impossible to get without paying, unless it's a very common textbook.

Attached: image.jpg (3150x1652, 1.64M)

another day another 0mb upload on red

Attached: __fujimaru_ritsuka_tomoe_gozen_and_ushiwakamaru_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_haneru__54038a03a0 (2608x2000, 798K)

kys faggot

imagine doing it for free just so you can post your disgusting pedo shit here

Is there somewhere I can get lots of GOG (Good Old Games) torrents, just the pure original files, no bullshit?

long time poster on the ptg
anyone have a hdb invites?

yeah I'll trade an HDB invite for a RED one if you have it

>I'm gonna throw a bunch of buzzwords i know nothing about to explain something I truly don't understand

GGn

retrowithin

>forward engineering
building top level overview of something.
learn C (c++ as well as it what being used to develop games), learn how programs executes(which will involve OS concepts), learn about code generation, learn basic assembly.
books? plenty, from malware analysis, to general binary exploitation.
go to No Strach website, start there.
there are "guides" released by Scene groups that talk about old game protections. you should search those crackmes forums.
It's not niche as you might think.

Pyramid Alert
>Avengers.Endgame.2019.UHD.BluRay.Remux.2160p.HEVC.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-MTeam

I want to convert my GGn gold to upload, is it worth dealing with the RPG crap or should I just buy upload potions?

throttle as fuck

egyptian as fuck

Attached: Then+you+have+egypt+penis+_8ee1362187b18d19bc45db6bb8bccac9.jpg (488x650, 527K)

𓂸

what happened to 32p do i close my account ?

They were compromised by one of their blackhat users, and yes.

Hey, am I a total pleb if I'm only on IPT? I used to have a what.cd account from years before it shutdown, but when that happened I had a lot going on and never signed up to a new music tracker.

> one of their blackhat users
But I've never had a 32p account.

Yes. But more importantly, you missed one of the easiest times to get into all of the good trackers from WCD.

Too bad, shall I aim for RED?

>ib4 spaghetti secretly did it

>upload scene release on BTN that the bot missed
>32 seeders in less than a minute
>10.5MB uploaded

Attached: Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 01 [12m33s].jpg (486x550, 35K)

since btn is gone from ptp, where is the recruitment opened?

join a channel on their IRC that isn't protected
those niggas will hook you up for sure

I'll kill myself before I seed that garbage to even a single sòyboy manchild.

Attached: image.jpg (216x346, 66K)

Attached: 1554179327553.gif (500x491, 376K)

>anime
cringe
go to hell

First encodes of a movie are usually Amazon WEB or scene Blu-ray. Which is better?

They're both about the same.

i prefer blu-ray rips but honestly if you want to watch the film either will do the trick

Well, can you explain how denuvo works in detail then?

Why the fuck is the MTeam release less than 52 GiB for a 3 hour movie. You sure these chinese fuckers Remuxed this correctly? Even the 2.5 hour long Infininty War is larger file size then Endgame.

Bluray sizes vary. I've seen some remuxes to be surprisingly small compared to others.

TFW you ghostleech off the seedbox nerds.

Try and catch me coppers.

Attached: 1521498793839.png (605x800, 141K)

no one, least of all the "seedbox nerds", gives a shit

Damn.

Are there any major tracker recruiters on RED that won't take more than a month to respond?

ab

I have never had a tracker take more than a month to respond. The most has been 2 weeks and that was for lztr. Almost all of them have gotten back to me within a week, some even the same day.

red took over a year to get back tome, and they were very intimidating

RED took 2 hours to get back to me because I got recruited from HDBits when RED opened as PasstheHeadphones.

oh ok

At the moment it's trying to find a way to exclude dirty seedboxes from getting any of your uploads.

anyone got a link to the full PTP encoding guidelines with pics and stuff

It's easy enough to block them. What you want is equal block distribution which is much harder.

please respond

I have no clue what these shitty threads are fuck you and suck my cock, cya bitches on IRC from ma BItchX.

ok man

are there any private trackers that don't have retarded incentives?
some way of valuing rare content higher than the latest capeshit, quality instead of just bitrate, etc
mostly interested in audio & video here, not software

What's the new URL for so it goes? I lost my bookmark

intotheinter.net/

Thanks a lot user
Is it still the best place for mega links or are there other alternatives

yes and forum.snahp.it/

new to seedboxes on private trackers, should i not seed from my home connection if i'm seeding to the same tracker from a seedbox? Even if there's not overlap in the torrents being seeded?

Can someone upload a video from Emp to MEGA please? I cannot find it anywhere on my usual sites
It's called Bexy Lynne Rides King

No, that's fine on most trackers, even same files. A couple shitty ones don't allow you to, mostly cause some tracker software doesn't handle it right and goes by IP and not passkey.

Basically what this user said: If you’re on respectable trackers then you shouldn’t worry about seeding from multiple IPs. Most let you seed from up to 3. So if you have the storage space go ahead and seed the same files on multiple clients. This is especially beneficial on trackers that have a BP system but it also helps you get long-term buffer from a home connection when someone eventually snatches something you’re seeding.

You can use godbolt.org/ to play around and learn how C/C++ compiles to assembly. This still won't help you with obfuscated code but that comes later.

4th Dimension is Open for Limited Signup!
4thd.xyz/register.php
iLoveClassics (iLC) is Open for Limited Signup!
iloveclassics.com/signup.php

Is ILC worth joining? How does it compare to PTP in terms of old movies?

How much content do special movie trackers such as KG, CG, TiK, ILC, CZ, etc have that PTP doesn't?

>Thought ILC meant I Love Cuckold
disappointed

Some of those track more than movies. So, lots?

post e-mail paco

>How much content
Honest answer: depending the target of "obscurity" you're looking for, in any case, PTP still get cross-uploads for 1 to 4 of the unique content in those sites which is more than it seems, taking into account PTP focus capehead arthouse

What's the next best alternative to BTN? I'd like a better source of TV shows.

mtv. it gets btn uploads

>[16:13:12] 19 iceloops123, stay marked, you little PoS.

shut up loser.