Tfw no smart toilet to analyze my poop and send results to the doctor

>tfw no smart toilet to analyze my poop and send results to the doctor

Attached: life in 2020.png (3302x3453, 821K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJklHwoYgBQ
youtu.be/f7MzFfuNOtY
ssj3gohan.tweakblogs.net/blog/11470/why-fuel-cell-cars-dont-work-part-1
ssj3gohan.tweakblogs.net/blog/11493/why-fuel-cell-cars-dont-work-part-2
ssj3gohan.tweakblogs.net/blog/11556/why-fuel-cell-cars-dont-work-part-3
ssj3gohan.tweakblogs.net/blog/11572/why-fuel-cell-cars-dont-work-part-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

futurists and climate alarmists are always a funny bunch

not too far off in 2003

This is the most cucked vision of life, its like they're describing europe to a T.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJklHwoYgBQ

already a reality

>thinks the US isn't even more cucked
M-muh guns is not an argument

Yes it is

but guns.

Attached: desertpunk.gif (400x267, 1020K)

it's like 60/40 bad to good ratio

>Earpiece phone provides constant connection to boss

>Go for a big smelly poo poo and "accidentally" leave the earpiece in

Attached: 7.png (238x231, 26K)

>car runs on hydrogen
This is a thing but it doesn't change much. Think they've been proven pointless at this point and companies have moved off them again.

That would be a shame, because they make a lot more sense than EV's. Instead of storing electricity in heavy batteries, which is stupid, you use electricity to produce hydrogen which allows you to store energy much more densely and allows for faster refilling than charging a fucking battery for hours. But I guess people would rather deplete all of earth's rare metals in pursuit of making everything battery operated.

>Life in 2020: Heathrow Terminal 5 becomes migrant reception centre
Heathrow's terminal 5 has always been England's migrant reception centre since 2007.

>more cucked
How so?

Hydrogen distribution infrastructure needs to be built out entirely from scratch, while electricity just needs chargers that plug into the grid.
Moreover, hydrogen still isn't produced at scale in anything resembling an ecologically friendly manner; instead, it's just refined from oil.

I'm not sure how they figured people would still like live in houses they own instead of flats they rent.
But this thing has raised a dumb question. Does lack of exercise reduce sperm count? Have to ask here because search results are all (predictably) clickbait and broscience.

Reduced sperm count is tied to lower testosterone. Sedentary lifestyles can lead to reduced testosterone, so yes. Lift weights if you want to boost t.

Attached: The Future.jpg (1024x521, 85K)

>chicken and egg problem

Good to see that even in 2003 the British newspapers weren't even worth using them as toilet paper. Nice to know that at least something hasn't changed all these years.

It is, yes. Note that that's not a fallacy, it's actually a problem. More importantly, it's a problem battery EVs largely have solved for them already, while hydrogen has been stagnant or going in reverse.

>you use electricity to produce hydrogen which allows you to store energy much more densely and allows for faster refilling than charging a fucking battery for hours
Then you factor cost and everything tumbles down. At least for now.
youtu.be/f7MzFfuNOtY

Retard alert

ssj3gohan.tweakblogs.net/blog/11470/why-fuel-cell-cars-dont-work-part-1
ssj3gohan.tweakblogs.net/blog/11493/why-fuel-cell-cars-dont-work-part-2
ssj3gohan.tweakblogs.net/blog/11556/why-fuel-cell-cars-dont-work-part-3
ssj3gohan.tweakblogs.net/blog/11572/why-fuel-cell-cars-dont-work-part-4

it's like they're describing a post-apocalyptic society from 2350

>Retard alert
You're obviously right.
NASA uses fuel cells, has for decades.
But it's obvious they don't work.

I guess I'll just go ahead and put a liquid-propellant rocket engine in my car too. They've got different requirements so they reach different results. Fuel cells can make sense for spacecraft, but are retarded for cars.