Video games are for children

>video games are for children
>Arch Linux is too hard
>t. Jow Forums
Jow Forums confirmed to be dumber than children

Attached: d.png (650x788, 111K)

Arch needs to be upgraded everytime you install anything, and is hundreds of MB every two hours.
Literally autism distribution, even gentoo hast standards to maintain per profile.

But this is true.

>t. Never used arch but wants attention

Attached: sketch1494884393215.png (780x1610, 639K)

I didn't even know this existed, thanks for the heads up. I'll try it out.

Arch is what people craving attention use. Look at some Steam profile of so called "Linux gamers", and they're either bragging about the distro they use, or they aren't. When they're bragging, it's always Arch. Normal people just use Debian or Fedora and play the game.

you can, but it is a newer mirror than the one you used before. So there's going to have breakages some times.
It's not a good practice on arch to do partial upgrades, it's not debian and the libraries can and will change when there is an upgrade.
Stupid meme greentext newfag

Then explain these.

Attached: m-ao-ratings.png (426x291, 62K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-01 Epic Games Store.png (1404x507, 20K)

>t.

Attached: grayons.png (720x736, 177K)

>xddd le epic wojak hahahaha greentext greentext
newfag

>there's no such thing as manchild
Grow up and start looking at your life seriously.

post yfw radv/aco works better than proprietary amd driver on windows

Attached: astolfo_oh.jpg (811x793, 389K)

Only newfags calls others newfags, newfag.

Attached: 1524082788411.jpg (761x1024, 51K)

Arch Linux is pretty much the only distro endorsed by enthusiasts for enthusiast purposes.

you're average archtard trying to have an "argument" with a Jow Forumsentooman

I take it that you don't play any games because you're childless and single, user? Maybe time to start taking your life a bit more seriously.

Reminder arch takes literally 15 mins to install if you have anything more than 1 weeks experience running linux mint.

Are you saying that you have a wife and a child? Could it be that you're playing video games to escape from them?
Some people shouldn't have children...

>t.

Attached: bloomer.png (820x331, 191K)

I've not had any issues I couldn't fix in a few minutes of troubleshooting, Arch's not a distro for everyone but just because it's a bit harder to get going with it doesn't mean you should inherently write it off. Then again, still running a 1080TI so I guess ayyymd bros might be fucked.

>bloomer as filename
>pictured a zoomer

>

Attached: 1530468228212.png (346x326, 41K)

Says the Jow Forums faggots living on welfare in their moms basement or working in a min wage/dead end jobs they hate.
Meanwhile literal fucking monkeys make a killing for being retarded while playing video games.

Attached: xqc with baby winston.jpg (900x1200, 327K)

It's like, you're saying, that gayming is not a dead end job. Or something along the lines
>prostitute is better than all of you!
I imagine you're a /v/tard gaymer on your windows 10.
Good luck making your childish dreams come true, tho.
Don't forget to wash your dishes, to make your mommy happy, at least once a month.

Oh, I forgot to add, that prostitute is better, because she makes nice money.
Got a brainfart or something there.

Ubuntu is good for testing for a simple reason: Everyone has the same shit. Arch demands to figure out whether the user fucked up his custom install or you fucked up with your code which is incredible hard in comparison.

I love arch for the custom no junk design but i wouldn't want to debug on it.

Why are you projecting your game fuelled uselessness to society onto others?