What hobbies did you guys fut on your resume?

Apperantly "installing gentoo" isnt good enough :/

Attached: 1564675166262.png (936x800, 561K)

What's the point of putting hobbies on my resume?

>tfw knew a girl who was this in the making

Absolutely horrific.

"Passion for automating stuff"

>Adding information about your personal life on your CV
Is this an american only thing?

>resume
kek

Not sure, i modeled my resume somewhat of that of Luke Smiths.
I am European though.

That just might be a great idea.

>Well let's see, I am a very passionate person, normally I start the day with some beers for breakfast, and when that happens, inevitable it ends with a line of white magic. Can't remember what happens in between haha

> "I had a hobby once. Didnt like it. I would rather spend my time working."

Just write the standard shit
>Music
>Movies
>Reading
>Fitness (riding a bike or some shit)
>Messing around with electronics
>Downing 12 pack of beer mid-week

>What hobbies did you guys fut on your resume?
No, I did not fut on my resume. Ejaculating on a resume is not one of my hobbies

this but unironically

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

I didn't.

>putting "hobbies" on a resume
Enjoy staying unemployed.

"Interests: Building computers, fantasy football, do-it-yourself projects, spending time outdoors"
I put this shit on my resume because it lets hiring managers know that I'm a fucking person and not just a warm body

But that would make you uninteresting, I'd add hobbies that are unusual

Attached: penn.png (768x1024, 1.1M)

hobbies: Blacksmithing.

This let's the hiring manager know two things immediately. One, I at least think I am somewhat creative, and two, I am always desperate for money to buy things like grinder's and power hammers and coal. With this they believe that I am willing to wage cuck myself to afford these things.

Currently working as a sysadmin with a 70k paycheck right out of uni so I'd say it works.

>I put this shit on my resume because it lets hiring managers know that I'm a fucking person and not just a warm body
this. its also a good way to make youself stand out if you have a nonstandard hobby.

>Needing to know what I do in my free time
How is this shit not illegal discrimination? What if I asked the hiring manager what he did? BDSM? No, he'd lie to my face. Irrelevant culture fit question.

>C++/C development
>Server hosting
>Linux/Unix system development
>Computer hardware
>Project management for servers
>Video Games
>Development for Video Games
Make it look like your job is your hobby then tie some outside stuff to to it using other hobbies that aren't directly related.
They mostly want to know you're a human being and that you don't sit around all day doing nothing.

>putting hobbies on your resume
bruh are you for real? Are you a highschool student trying to get his first mcjob?

The only reason you add hobbies to your resume is if your experience isn’t strong enough to stand on its own.

This.
OP is a 70yo boomer.

>hobbys in the resum
ISHYGDDT

>Adding useless personal information on your CV
>Complaining when corporations collect your useless personal information for marketing