What is the appeal in these? what about these make zoomers want them?

what is the appeal in these? what about these make zoomers want them?

Attached: 1559265412449.jpg (97x160, 2K)

They are popular, that's the appeal.

They're wireless

Convenience trumps all for normalfags.

/thread

they're expensive

they don't fall out when you wear them

bs i've had the wired ones and they've always fell out

They're fashion statements

>wired
their u go, retard.

There are some ears that airpods/earpods are very unconformative with. Luckily for me I never even had to consider purchasing airpods because I knew those fuckers would never stay in my ear.

Uncomfortable as hell, too.

I’ve had airpods for 2 years and even when I go running they stay in

Nice way to get brain cancer

Ok so they're wireless. Why do they still have that stub that wire would come out of. Why didn't they remove that entirely so people wouldn't look like retards

Aggressive advertising campagins

The Appeal is the complete absence of bass, the ease of falling out of your ear and the inability to listen to just one of them keeping the other ear open. People buy them because Apple makes them.

I wear them every day for work and they don’t fall out no matter how hard I shake my head, and you can use one at a time pretty easily — you just take it out of your ear and it only outputs to the one left in the other ear.

>why do zoomers want them?
Because it's Apple.

What happened to the "feature" where it pauses the music when you pull one out?

What if I told you they are nothing but a meme?

Attached: IMG_3398.png (500x647, 138K)

It pauses music when you take one out. While the other one is out of your ear, you press play and it only outputs to the one still in your ear. Also only removing one AirPod from the charging case and putting that in your ear makes it output to only the one detected within the ear.

Do people on Jow Forums usually post about things that they have no knowledge of?

not spending 100 quid just to have no wires for shit that already falls out of my ears

microphone for calls.

it's apple related, so yes

Because "just work" with apple devices.
No hassle with cords.
Any apple product are "status symbol"

Attached: Hitoe_Uemura_cake.jpg (1050x1050, 350K)

Poorfag virtue signalling.

Attached: 1533732221935.jpg (700x1500, 358K)

ah ... mais .. ok

This was my impression too. They also sound amazing if they fit properly, at least if you're coming from dollar store earbuds. If you're used to high end IEMs they sound like shit.

they sound good and they charge to 2 hours within 5 minutes and have a total runtime of around 24 hours before the case needs recharging.

also they're super comfy and lightweight, and you don't get an ear infection like from the latex shit buds.

Feels good knowing my body actively rejects the botnet

You can flex on all of the poor fags you walk past

Or at least you don't have Steve Jobs's ears. You may be able to correct this by eating a vegan diet and flushing your feet in the toilet.

that's literally the design choice that makes them not look all the other failed piece of shit wireless earphones retard, they look good