FIVE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED NINETY NINE US DOLLARS ($5,999)

>FIVE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED NINETY NINE US DOLLARS ($5,999)

Attached: 5999.jpg (1600x1162, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/en-us/work/shop/pdr/precision-7920-workstation/xctopt7920us_4?selectionState=eyJPQyI6InhjdG9wdDc5MjB1c180IiwiTW9kcyI6W3siSWQiOjMsIk9wdHMiOlt7IklkIjoiM1RCMjRSIn1dfSx7IklkIjo2LCJPcHRzIjpbeyJJZCI6IkdON1JUODEifV19LHsiSWQiOjgsIk9wdHMiOlt7IklkIjoiRzFWSjZUWCJ9XX0seyJJZCI6OSwiT3B0cyI6W3siSWQiOiJJMzROVk1FIn1dfSx7IklkIjoxMSwiT3B0cyI6W3siSWQiOiJSSDczNVkifV19LHsiSWQiOjUxLCJPcHRzIjpbeyJJZCI6IkcxVko2VFgifV19LHsiSWQiOjUyLCJPcHRzIjpbeyJJZCI6IjRUQjM1NTQifV19LHsiSWQiOjUzLCJPcHRzIjpbeyJJZCI6IjRUQjM1NTQifV19LHsiSWQiOjU0LCJPcHRzIjpbeyJJZCI6IkcxVko2VFgifV19LHsiSWQiOjcxLCJPcHRzIjpbeyJJZCI6IjRUQjM1NTQifV19LHsiSWQiOjExNiwiT3B0cyI6W3siSWQiOiJHWE0xSkhFIn1dfSx7IklkIjoxNDYsIk9wdHMiOlt7IklkIjoiRDgxODBNIn1dfSx7IklkIjoyMDEsIk9wdHMiOlt7IklkIjoiNFhIRERNQiJ9XX0seyJJZCI6Mjc2LCJPcHRzIjpbeyJJZCI6IkZGUENJRSJ9XX0seyJJZCI6MzcyLCJPcHRzIjpbeyJJZCI6IkdIOFJWRzQifV19LHsiSWQiOjQxMiwiT3B0cyI6W3siSWQiOiJESEVBVFNLIn1dfSx7IklkIjo2MzcsIk9wdHMiOlt7IklkIjoiRzFWSjZUWCJ9XX0seyJJZCI6MTAwMiwiT3B0cyI6W3siSWQiOiJOT1BTVyJ9XX0seyJJZCI6MTAwMywiT3B0cyI6W3siSWQiOiJVQlVOVFUifV19XX0=&cartItemId=
apple.com/pro-display-xdr/specs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that the new ps5?

Literally nothing in terms of enterprise spending

what are you poor?

we've already passed that
get with the time

If you're spending your own money on this machine, you're doing it wrong

Attached: 4968342-5811763395-happy.jpg (932x651, 107K)

dell.com/en-us/work/shop/pdr/precision-7920-workstation/xctopt7920us_4?selectionState=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&cartItemId=

Starting price: $3000
Upgradability: 3TB RAM / 50TB storage / 4x Quadro GPUs
Released: 3 years ago
How can macshit even compete?

Attached: 1554238378393.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

OK lets write an email to Apple to complain about the price. Each write one word of the email.
I'll start

Dear

FAGGOT

Faggot

dont

>Literally nothing in terms of enterprise spending
literally everything... corporations have employees using Windows XP machines just to safe 30$

They arent going to buy a 5k for a scrub if they can buy the same machine for 2K Also rendering is always done in a server

Working at a help desk doesn’t mean you have enterprise experience. Get a fortune 100 job then talk to me.

If someone gave you that macshit, including the monitor and kickstand (thats like 15000$) would you keep it or refund/sell?

>thinking the company you work for is willing to buy you a 5k apple cheese grater
>do you work for facebook?

Would sell but then again who would actually have the money to buy it?

corporations have been using windows xp because all the software they use is made to work on windows xp, and upgrading would likely break everything so it doesn't seem worth it in the short run.

cheese grater Mac = 6k
cheese grater monitor = 5k
special Apple cheese grater monitor stand = 1k

Attached: 1562696668591.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

I'll sell the iGrater in a heartbeat

>car
>or
>cheesegrater?

You're all just not sophistacated enough for a cheezegrater!

Wow that's like 6 mac stands.

companies don't care about this shit. they use what they are used to and this means nothing to them but a little higher write off

the fact that you are complaining about these products means you are 1. poor and 2. unemployed or a "consultant"

it's the same as with macbooks, kids using them get donated one by their parents and usually know jackshit about computers in the first place so it doesn't matter what they actually put in as long as its what the customer is familiar with.

most people would be more than fine with a 100-200 USD laptop and most people who get these 5k graters would be fine with a 1k machine or even less

but it simply doesn't matter

NIGGER

Its price is ridiculous, but they're doing cool things with its design that I wish I could get in a custom built tower. Its directed air sectioned cooling setup should've been available in generic cases a decade ago and it's insane to me that not a single motherboard manufacturer has tried to do the cable-free power delivery thing. Instead we're using blower cards, per device fans, and cables like a bunch of neanderthals

Why the fuck did component manufacturers get so damned lame. They used to do interesting things.

You can get two better equipped Dell Precisions for that money.

You mean 130000$.

who cares

fucking this, 99% of the ppl complaining aren't the target market.

99% of people who buy macshit aren't the alleged "target demographic".

>APPLE BOX BAD

Attached: 1564523483216.jpg (500x500, 49K)

yes

M-make America great again. Thanks trump.

apple.com/pro-display-xdr/specs/

>Pro Stand
>$999

Can we all just agree that mac users are the most vapid, inane consumer-fed idiots when it comes to tech?

I can almost guarantee that the stand will sell about as well as the iPod Hi-Fi (yes that existed) did. Anybody buying an XDR is almost certainly putting it on a VESA arm or wall mounting it.

Apple users, yes

Consumers won't be buying that display at all, consumers don't buy desktop computers from any manufacturer.

Unfriendly reminder that this is relatively modestly priced enterprise workstation meant to be purchased on managerial corporate budgets. You will not sway anybody here with anime memes and pricing equivalent Windows PCs.

The XDR display is meant to compete with reference monitors that can cost up to $40,000. The pro stand is an obvious money grab by Apple, but the actual users will be mounting this thing on a VESA arm they already have. The actual users are also not typical Mac consumers, they're just normies trying to work.

This is not a souped-up gaming Mac meant to be bought by NEETs on a budget of whatever xmas/b-day money they managed to scrounge up throughout the year, only to run Minecraft with mods and shitpost here on the daily. For some reason, everyone on this shitty imageboard thinks powerful computers are supposed to be gaming PCs. You are not the target audience.

I agree that /gtards/ arguing about production tier hw is stupid. But there's the rub - a Hollywood production house isn't going to cost cut on a monitor because it's 7k not 40. That will leave hole in their budget and even if the xdr is comparable the buck stops here person is going to query the shortfall, which then means the dept will get less money next tax year (as an example). Also most production houses spending that sort of cabbage will have supply deals in place with existing suppliers.

The macfanboi who comes in on day 2 and says
>we can totes get a cheaper monitor from Appil
isn't going to change the status quo. Even if he's got his dick in the producers/editors ares at the time.

Apple is the ultimate
>style over substance
brand. And this is coming from someone who wore 501s and a pair of Wayfarers during the 80's.

Attached: bosch5_04.jpg (1100x619, 108K)

That url tho

Attached: 1564485040165.png (651x588, 27K)

Almost as much as a top-of-the-line Alienware.

No one has tested the monitors AFAIK. Maybe they have clouding/bleeding or 2 square inch coloured spots or another problem.

It's not very powerful at all. You're paying a huge premium for an Apple product and a huge Intel premium for ECC support.

this.

Attached: 1564637185711.png (644x800, 15K)

>Starting price: $3000

>Intel Xeon Bronze 3204 1.9GHz

Dell are using Server class Xeons, which are designed for multi chip setups.
Apple are using the Workstation class Xeons, for single chip, beefy workstation computers.

In other words, Apple are using the right chip for the job.

Except that no consumer is gonna spend 6k without being informed about the specs. Try again.

>Except that no consumer is gonna spend 6k without being informed about the specs.

Oh you poor naive boy.
High tier big spending companies don't give a flying fuck about "specs", all they care about is time vs money.
If this device is worth paying $6,000 because it'll make more than $6,000 back, it's an easy investment.

>He begin brainwash by Apple about XDR(lol HDR can go over 10,000 nits, Rec2020 and 12bits channel) is equal to reference monitors

i would rather buy a used car with that money

It's for pros only, not wagies working in a call center or something lol.

That cheese grater mesh air intake design is going to be a giant POS to clean after a few months of usage.

Basically this. Not for gaming, more 9-5 business use by professionals.

that computer was more authentic when the arab guy ran it

cope harder mac fag
>lol not my money, just blow the budget on this weak shit

I like how the black apple logo is there to remind me that colors are not to be trusted.

>big corporations are too big to fail!
No because any MBA worth their salt will cut corners whenever necessary. Let's face the facts: Apple is currently the laughingstock of the technological world.

>>meant to compete with reference monitors that can cost up to $40,000
This is why mactodder subhumans are universally regarded as brain dead drooling troglodytes with zero brain activity, being able to parrot their fruit fag marketing only.

Applel's shit is literally LG panels from THREE YEARS AGO slapped in a soda can and remarketed to morons.

Attached: 1550450915389.png (637x805, 245K)

No specs are out yet except Apple's Nit count in the marketing material.
When the reviews come out, then we'll talk.
My bet is that it's barely better than the one on the 5K iMac, and way less accurate than an actual reference monitor.
No Print houses would want one since the color space of the XDR is targeted towards video work.

This is literal Youtuber wank gear, no company worth their shit would use this Applel trash feces.

I just dropped less than that for a road warrior Lattiude 7424 Rugged Extreme 9th gen i7 (max-ed out sundries) and an XPS 8930 9th gen i9 (max-ed out sundries).
My old daily driver shat the bed... ThinkPad W520. I miss it already.
I have an old 2012 Mac Tower, but it's a bedroom jukebox / potPlayer theater to fall asleep to.
And I paid bottom dollar for that too. On sale = way to go. First on the block = needless cash burn.

>I'm poor

yeah, we know

Do they run macOS? Didn't think so.