Pen Tester General

What are you hacking today, Jow Forums?

Attached: 5A1B6AFC-6E08-4852-BA7F-1032B655C4CF.png (1536x2048, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wgzdb0txR_c?t=280
youtube.com/watch?v=-AVloqiXdk0
mega.nz/#!q8ljCIoA
mega.nz/#!218HwIbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mom's vajayjay

Nothing really but I'm thinking of buying a raspberry pi and have it sniff my school network

I have my exam on Sunday, so I am going to do two HTB boxes today to make sure my privesc is sound. I think chatterbox was a recommended Windows one, since it’s not just the standard “run WESNG and use an exploit”. I am unsure on which Linux ones to look at though. SOLIDSTATE was a lot of fun.

What exam are you taking? Offensive Security? I’m brand new to this, I’ve been studying my ass off for the last week or so. Want to get certified in December

I thought it was kinda a given I am taking the OSCP when the op started the thread with the materials for that exam

You have to be 18 or over to post on 4channel.org
Back 2 reddit you go
>>>/reddit/

I would like to map my whole neighborhood could you give me some tools to start just forming a database of Wifi antennas?

I've been testing out the AURORA 88K, generally works great but the ink flow can be unpredictably at times.

Attached: 1241412414124.jpg (744x800, 42K)

I’m a simpler man, I stick to my pilot g pens. Nice smooth roller action and a good gel ink

you got them pdf's for me ?

Attached: goku.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Post an email and I’ll send it to you when I get home from work, in about 6 hours

you are going to need a card with monitor mode. don’t do it at college, you have to know wireshark, all the traffic will be https

Stupid question but is there any reason to actually use Kali Linux over say Arch, Gentoo, etc if you use those and you can install the same software?

Just run it live and play with it and see how you like it.

i think Kali comes with tools preconfigured and databases already filled.

Just found out my unit will pay for OSCP for me, so I'm gonna get the 60 day lab for free in a month or so. In the meantime I'm knocking out SEC+ (also for free, only doing it for my post-army resume since some contractors require it to touch certain networks). Really gonna snag as many certs as I can while I'm waiting on some coolguy stuff to come through

i did the /cyb + sec/ thread challenge and then went back to reading for my CCNA.
having something sniffing the network like that isn't entirely a waste since colleges like SSO the same way half the people on the sidewalk like heroin. if you can capture someone authenticating via RADIUS, you know their username and can try to crack the password. if nobody is authenticating, and you're impatient, you can use air-replay to deauth them and their device will likely automatically try to reconnect.
kali comes with other goodies in the box like rockyou.

I find it infuriating that I was able to do a good chunk of "common" exploits on Kali EXCEPT for cracking Wifi passwords. In fact, I've never been able to crack Wifi passwords with any tools, ever.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm literally holding it wrong, or because I need some specialized hardware like Pineapple to do this shit. It's fucking annoying.

Attached: die.jpg (600x546, 57K)

Not him but would really appreciate the materials to check them out: [email protected]
It's a password-projected throw-away mail address, not publicly accessible in case you wonder.

I would also love to get my hands on that. My personal email that I use everywhere (especially for finance) is: [email protected]

yep its me , made a email just tor share and receive pdf's if you can .

[email protected]

can i get in on this?
[email protected]
it's a temp email alias that'll expire in a while, but more than 6 hours.

I’ll make a throwaway with ProtonMail. Four hours from now

[email protected]

Mr Robot ruined this board.

What does a shitty show have to do with this thread, though?

I think he would be better off uploading it to somewhere public where all here can download since many other people are going to be interested too rather than mailing one by one

it's Hollywood Hacking, but they actually bought and name-dropped goodies from Hak5, so it's giving pentesting and infosec the Big Bang Theory treatment.
for 5 people? just BCC it.
or do you want a copy?

I want a copy

that would be nice too. easier for others to access.

I’m watching Mr. Robot right now and it’s awesome if you don’t take it too seriously

go back to lainchan

WPS attacks tend to require a super good signal and most routers over the last 5 years actually lock themselves out when you try too many passwords.

>another underaged

Attached: 1564374797191.jpg (369x269, 30K)

if you're not interested in posting your email in the thread, then email the startmail alias and i'll send you a copy.

[email protected]
don't use startmail but can send it here

Please send me one too

[email protected]

why is hacking so popular?

I’ve got no interest in breaking into people’s machines or stealing shit. I just think to learn how to bend a machine to my will, I’ll have to learn everything else about computers. I’m just happy to learn.

How do I into hacking? I'm a retard.

Start reading up on famous exploits from non-technical sources. Graduate to reading reports on security flaws and then eventually learn to read through stackoverflow instead of just punching in commands and hoping they work.

Has anyone read pic related? It’s 2600 pages and I don’t know if I’m ready to commit to a book from 2005. Are there any more recent books on TCP/IP?

Been trying to find out which ones have dried out.

Attached: bic pens.jpg (540x540, 43K)

Fuck

Attached: C0290980-A1F3-448C-BDE0-C7CB4C8FDBB1.jpg (1132x1501, 869K)

>pic related
>no pic
yeah.

Attached: 1563651546220.jpg (1440x1221, 691K)

Would you

Attached: 7062006E-0E73-463F-A269-DD30A1F04CAE.jpg (1523x719, 369K)

Hi i'm a pentes....ter youtu.be/wgzdb0txR_c?t=280

youtube.com/watch?v=-AVloqiXdk0 and i use kali linux

Brute forcing wifi passwords hardly ever works unless the password being used is very weak. WPS attacks work sometimes but also very rarely. I suspect things will be even more difficult when WPA3 becomes the norm, unless a very good exploit comes along.

Aw hellz yeh nigguh gotta get dat but knowamsayin?

nigger just upload it to google drive or mega and post a link

That's fucking cool user. I also got some vintage pens in my backlog that I need to check.

Attached: DpdxfGVXcAASW8Z.jpg (1200x900, 98K)

How else would the script kiddie feel special about their haxxor booklet?

Daily reminder that If you read books such as OP's you're either retarded or really experienced.

You don't start learning about security by reading a security book, you start learning about programming, operating systems, networking, reverse engineering, and then once you got the basics, you can start reading kali linux and "security" books.

Reading that book to get started is like reading about Quantum mechanics to get started in physics.

this

You don't have to be really experienced to know about how operating systems networking and reverse engineering works, you just have to be a first year computer science student with the minimum level of competence.

Is it worth reading? Im considering buying it but I dont know If its worth purchasing

Please. PWK has no requirements. If you know what command prompt is you're ready to start the course.

i asked in the cyberpunk+cybersec thread, but does anyone have any resources on JavaCard or smart cards in general? i got this weird thing for physical tokens, and i can create a self-destructing 2-factor authentication out of these things if i can learn how to do it.

Attached: 1538616038167.png (1224x972, 138K)

would love a pdf as well user and thank you

[email protected]

OP again, I’m going to make a mega with the OSCP course and I’ll include the TCP/IP pdf as a bonus

You must have an old pdf. The new ones they send have your name and student ID watermarked on every page.

Noice

The OSCP one? It’s from 2014, not too old. If you’re preparing to pay for lab time it might be good to study.

Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (2014)
mega.nz/#!q8ljCIoA
!lPpXhum0n8kuZAZWqadCaPj1iKETBlrhS5lN69ghEJg
The TCP/IP Guide
mega.nz/#!218HwIbY
!DaUJ1T-mi08LsuyvS_MliXh2VA4_NrUrLWJ6ncLKUoo

sorry I'm tired and don't feel like emailing everyone

Attached: script kiddie.gif (250x250, 572K)

I wanna learn this in more depth, I read some ethical hacking books, but I want to learn how to use tools used by Kali linux in great depth

Also, pages which allow you to test your pentesting skills exist?

Bro.... hacking is for trannies

Attached: Paige-Thompson.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Check out Kali Linux Revealed on their site, and then An Introduction to Pen Testing. Also I plan on checking out hackthebox.eu and hackertest.com when I’ve got the skillz

Thank you mate