Apple fags ______

can someone post satima for me?

Attached: BA716944-D764-437D-9188-AF8392B313D0.jpg (750x942, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usbccompliant.com/
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/02/google-engineer-finds-usb-type-c-cable-thats-so-bad-it-fried-his-chromebook-pixel/
medium.com/@leung.benson/how-to-design-a-proper-usb-c-power-sink-hint-not-the-way-raspberry-pi-4-did-it-f470d7a5910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iToddlers BTFO

>comsol cable
quit using chinese bullshit and you wouldn't have these problems jesus fucking christ

>i-it's the c-cables fault!

Attached: btfo.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

Attached: satania getting shot.webm (1280x720, 650K)

>satima
spell it right

>someone created, saved and posted these webms

thats a big yikes from me

He's right though, USB cables, especially USB C cables, you just don't buy some random brand off aliexpress and stick it in your 1500 dollar laptop

Statimai

Unironically it is. Don't you remember the list made by some big company about type-c cables that had terrible build and were literally exploding and putting phones on fire?

Dilate

how the fuck do you fuck up a cable?

Attached: 1269223246272.jpg (201x240, 31K)

i want to be upset that you know jack shit about the type-c standard but i don't expect freetards to know anything about modern hardware at this point

>literally just writing one line
>takes less than a minute
of course a stupid iToddler couldn't even do that

Attached: iToddlers BTFO.webm (1280x720, 485K)

If there's any capacity for something like that to happen at all, it's a problem with the design inherently.

usbccompliant.com/

>About
>Not all usb-c cables are created the same. Benson Leung at Google has reviewed numerous cables, and there are quite a few non-compliant cables. These cables can result in weird, or even dangerous behavior.

I>f you have a Nexus 6p, Nexus 5x, or a OnePlus 2, I highly recommend using cables from the following list to save yourself trouble. All cables listed below have been reviewed, and are fully compliant with the USB-C standard.

edit wow guys this is op, this blew up XD

Forgot to add:
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/02/google-engineer-finds-usb-type-c-cable-thats-so-bad-it-fried-his-chromebook-pixel/

please tell me what's so special about usb-c, that's not present in other standards, that makes the cables explode

again, if something like that can happen at all, it's a problem with USB-C itself that the designers fucked up on.

see and do your own fucking research

np negro, have some gold

Attached: 87bduhw3lxz01.jpg (1060x852, 95K)

With USB C it's quite easy
There are resistors that identify the capacity of the cable to handle power and some other shit for basic authentication
Even Displayport had issues with fucked up cables, they where connection pins that provided 3.3v that where not suppose to be connected when using basic cables

If you read the article you'll see that the chinks used totally incorrect hardware in the cable. It's impossible to be the designers fault when the chinks don't follow the spec.

By not following the spec and cutting corners. Even Pi did it.
medium.com/@leung.benson/how-to-design-a-proper-usb-c-power-sink-hint-not-the-way-raspberry-pi-4-did-it-f470d7a5910
This guy's fucking based and has been naming&shaming the Chinese jews who are selling explosively bad USB-C cables.

Attached: Benson-Leung.jpg (1024x680, 493K)

so it's just retards making cables from recycled toilet paper holders and nothing wrong with other hardware?

>download
>ffmpeg
>find out that the file size too big
>ffmpeg again
>one line
ok faggot

thanks I didn't know you could fuck up this bad

Attached: Sae6neP.jpg (640x631, 214K)

Just another day in a "capitalist" world obsessed with outsourcing hardware manufacturing. :^)

It's pathetic, really. You'd think that after getting burned enough times, these resellers and other OEM companies would take their money elsewhere and manufacture this stuff in a country without a culture of doing sloppy jobs.

-an -c:v libvpx -crf 32 -b:v 9065K -vf scale=-1:720 -threads 2 -fs 3M -metadata title="[Muxer] Gabriel Dropout - 06 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)" -quality best -lag-in-frames 16

Attached: dumb iToddler.webm (1280x720, 448K)

>yikes

Attached: 1560786029348.png (53x38, 2K)

>-fs 3M
How does this work? Does it stop encoding the video if the size limit hits 3M or does it change -b:v to be variable based on file size/time/resolution?

>-threads 2
threadlet

>these resellers and other OEM companies would take their money elsewhere and manufacture this stuff in a country without a culture of doing sloppy jobs.
Legitimate companies have their house in order where this stuff rarely happens

adjusts the quality to try to stay below it but sometimes it will cut off the end of a video if needed. satania webms are short enough that size is never a concern so I always leave it blank
no bulli, I'm on 2008 hardware atm
and yet it still took >1 minute, besides I'd rather be on 2008 hardware than a mac

>macfag
>Leddit
>Chinkshit
The jokes just right themselves

Attached: IMG_20190721_073257_317.jpg (594x648, 41K)

>-fs limit_size (output)
>Set the file size limit, expressed in bytes. No further chunk of bytes is written after the limit is exceeded. The size of the output file is slightly more than the requested file size.
so it basically cuts the video short
also
>-threads 2

Attached: image.jpg (543x443, 51K)

see

It absolutely is. Shitty cable mass manufactured. Zero quality control. All units are shipped.

the man page doesn’t say anything about adjusting quality. I think it’s just because your shit is short.

>3$ cable
>2000$ laptop
smart

right, he should use a $1000 cable and instead should have gotten a $1000 laptop
I'm not even saying you're wrong I'm just saying your argument is retarded and the price is irrelevant

>the price is irrelevant
Except when the profit margins are so low the avoid more things like resistors or any circuitry to tell it required voltages

If someone buys a $3 cable the company that made it isn't getting $3, the ebay person is probably making $1.20 or something after fees

even you fags didn’t know bad USB C cables can do that kind of damage.
why would you pay for an expensive cable for an external slow hard drive?

don't get me wrong that is the reason those cables end up that way, but the argument itself doesn't mean anything
not to be a nigger or anything user

>usb c
worst connector ever created
only retards and faggot designers praise this shit

What? The connector is fine, attempting to shoehorn multiple standards into one cable was retarded.

Santania is an honorary angle, don't you fucking dare bad mouth her.

>satima
hahahaha

Attached: 1564494603187.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

USB-C was a mistake. Having multiple variants of the same cable was a mistake.

can someone pls pass me the rope i wanna and it

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

this, I hate macs, but just get fucking anker cables ffs.

>he doesn't know where he is
go back to read it

good i'm fucking happy this happened to him this is what you get for buying cheap ass cables you cheap fuck

Attached: 1564628677360.jpg (1200x800, 195K)

The port/standard shouldn't be susceptible to "attacks". It's USB-C's fault for failing at the hardware level as soon as a malicious/faulty cable is plugged in.

And then it is Apple's, etc's fault for adopting this standard on their devices.

>dude, check out thr sound of this, I've made it just yesterday
>no way, I won't plug in that cable
It's boneheaded to expect people with a healthy social life to reject plugging in a cable offered by a friend, just because it looks "fish" according to some stupid/artificial high standards.

the*
fishy*

Apple fags on suicide watch

I got you OP.

Attached: Saitama-Background-.png (5500x3093, 766K)

Attached: satania_laughing.webm (640x360, 1.8M)

based

B