Tesla founder Elon Musk has launched tech startup Neuralink to build implants that connect human brains with computer...

>Tesla founder Elon Musk has launched tech startup Neuralink to build implants that connect human brains with computer interfaces via artificial intelligence.

>The approaching technology would see groups of minuscule, flexible electrode "threads" implanted into the human brain by a neurosurgical robot.

>These threads detect and record the electrical signals in the brain, and transmit this information outside the body.

>This has the potential to create a scalable high-bandwidth brain-machine interface (BMI) system, meaning that it connects the brain to an external device to form a brain-machine interface.

Are you ready to connect your brain to the botnet?

Attached: elon-musk-neuralink-technology_dezeen_2364_col_3.jpg (2364x1661, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine receiving ads inside your fucking mind

Why contain it?

Actually something at least similar is necessary, otherwise eventually technology will not upgrade human life but replace it. This needs to start somewhere, with competent people should be possible to produce an model that is secure

I want to masturbate to anime without using shitty eyes or hand.

>read FEED over 12 years ago
>still think its a pretty accurate protrayal of the corporations vs consumer future
fuck man I wish I never read that book

Why do news outlets and people think Elon is the first to do anything?

Because he's a very talented liar and marketer

Can’t fuckin wait so I can stop being a borderline retard and start achieving something with my life due to my new found increase in intelligence.

what's feed?

Because you're a brainlet who doesn't know what Neuralink is and will stretch the definition of innovation to cavemen era to claim there is no innovator in human history.

did you even watch the livestream or are you just learning about it now?

But brain augmentation has been around for a long time. He is not the first and people treat him like he is. All that garbage you said is irrelevant to what I said.

sign me up for two

And Neuralink isn't selling generic brain augmentation. Try again once you understand what Neuralink is.

>lightning strikes near to you
>die a painful and agonizing death

>Gets implant
>Uses solely to flirt with Siri or Cortana

I'm so lonely guys...

google.com/

Name one new thing that Melon "invented".

Elon musk's next scam is on its way.
Seriously that faggot has made nothing really revolutionary or that great. Except maybe bthe new Tesla but even that is just a car.

So it's a man-machine interface. But can machine interface with man, and affect you in any way.

I'll get it when Elon Musk volunteers to be the first to get the implant.

I rememeber when they called it CHUCK

this
otherwise it just seems like a fancy way to control prosthetics or other robotic things

Boy, I sure love brain rot from having a piece of metal stuck in my neural tissue.
Invasive BCIs are still a massive scam at this point.

>We went to the moon to have fun, but the moon turned out to completely suck.

I don't trust Musk's promises about advertising. There's just too much money at stake for there not to be ads.

>read SNEED

Oh look, another Elon Musk scam to drain money from VC and federal funds.
Nothing to see here.

The mark of the beast...

quints to be lain

Attached: Lain_bear_suit.jpg (500x375, 31K)

feed u deez nuts

There is no way they are putting shit inside my skull.