Raja actually did it. He betrayed AMD and made Intel a GPU that even features ray tracing...

Raja actually did it. He betrayed AMD and made Intel a GPU that even features ray tracing. Why was he not doing this while at AMD? wtf?

wccftech.com/intel-create-event-siggraph-2019-rajas-law/

Attached: file.png (2048x1536, 2.22M)

Apologize and buy my hot sauces.

Attached: 1563502706049.jpg (1536x2048, 394K)

I'm more interested in discreet AI computes inside CPU/GPU. We need something that can be used for fast/efficient/offline AI on our computers.

>caring about graphics
The year 2000 was peak computer graphics and everything past that has been pure mastubatory bullshit not worth doing.

tell me more

t. grown man

Attached: jim_keller.jpg (1480x986, 222K)

A third competitor will be good for prices. NVIDIA has been top for so long that it's given them the ability to choose outrageous prices and then blame shit like crypto despite NVIDIA being trash at that.

What kind of retarded children's meme is this garbage? Grow up and speak English, child.

Imagine, just think about it:
A desktop computer with AMD CPU and Intel GPU.

Attached: tumblr_pb7kovTQ0M1xofy75o1_640.jpg (640x793, 59K)

context?

>Raja leaves AMD with shitty designed GPUs
>Makes GPU for Intel
>Makes up his own law
What the hell
Pajeets are worse than jews!

Raja initially joined Intel as a mascot.

Raja made Navi and then fucked off to intel.
Vega development started before he came to amd.

>tfw wolfenstein enemy territory is peak gaymen

Better than today's fucking garbage.

>Raja made Navi
Wait... Does it mean, he's not that bad..?

New uarchs take years to build, he would have been with AMD for the bulk of it's development even though he left like 2 years before it shipped.
Same thing with Keller with Ryzen, left about 2 years before it came out but its still his baby

Navi and Vega dev were going on at the same time. Raja joined with GCN development already be laid our and past the design phases. He probably had a lot of say in Navi.

>slide is literally a "bitch lasagna" pajeet moment thinking he is a big shot now
Ayy LMAO, Intel is going down faster than I anticipated.

>the maker of Zen praising the maker of Navi
>AMDDrone calls them bitch lasagna pajeets
lmao

Exactly. I like AMD, but some people here are retarded fanboys.

>"buy" patent rights for a bunch of matrix co-processor tech
>"borrow" open source implementations for the software stack
>"hire" a poo to stitch it all together
Can't wait to see what (((vulnerabilities))) Intel will bring to the GPU market.

>the maker of Navi
>t. samefag
Your damage control is pathetic, Raja. This board is not Reddit, you can't shit in this street.