What is the best android launcher? Tired of this botnet

What is the best android launcher? Tired of this botnet

Attached: SL5-1270x714.jpg (1270x714, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/packages/mono.hg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

use nova
for features not lack of botnet ofc

Nova.

Attached: ajimu najimi.jpg (800x568, 351K)

It is and always will be Nova.

I always come back to KISS

Its too barebones for me

O-ok, Anshin'in-san. As you wish.

Nova if you're additively into ricing.
I don't pay for software (nor do I'm into piracy), so I use a pixel launcher port. Many are on the play store (majority are open source), but I use Lawnchair V2.

autistically* into ricing

Lawnchair

Poco Launcher

evie

AIO Launcher

Attached: aio.jpg (1392x820, 306K)

lawnchair 2, which is superior to nova

KISS

hg launcher looks better imho
f-droid.org/packages/mono.hg/

lucid launcher, pretty simple and honest

Trebuchet

Samsung Home / OneUI
I haven't found any other launcher which allows you to disable the drawer so all the apps are placed on homescreen

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190508_at_10.37.07.jpg (1648x930, 167K)

Lawnchair.

Attached: 1539716552783.jpg (474x314, 20K)

The only correct answer.

You can in nova, disable the app drawer button and gesture, and set it to put all you applications on the home screen after you download them, effectively disabling the drawer.
It just requires 1 or 2 extra steps

What’s a launcher? I use iOS

square home 2.

very comfy windows phone layout and very customizable.

Evie for light and beautiful.
Microsoft launcher for beautiful and useful.

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-080412.png (1080x1920, 755K)

Switch to superior Huawei OS

use hglauncher

The one that launches that spyware tracking device (and every other fucking mobile phone) into the heart of the sun.

Nova is slow as shit. Gestures take their time compared to the stock shit on Samsung or Xiaomi phones these days. Hyperion and Lawnchair do much better in that regard. Lawnchair lacks options, but V2 is much better. I would recommend that one.

Fuck off pajeet.

Any proper launcher can remove the application button and add shortcuts to the home screen everytime you install something. I used to have it like that for a while. The problem with One UI is that it has to run in the background even if you use a different launcher.

Evie

if you don't like """botnet""" get something from Fdroid or Hyperion launcher tho

Does Nova or any of its kind able to change the notification area works?
Ever since the last update for Zenfone Max Pro M1, it's like the phone dumbed down very much, making it even hard to change wifi

Like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-085256.png (1080x1920, 836K)

You need to add everything manually.
On SHome, it just works

Attached: 1424468231507.jpg (1335x2048, 373K)

download Power Shade, it's an overlay app that tries to replace your notification shade with an Android P styled one

>Microsoft launcher

This, the wallpaper changes everyday. What's not to like?

Nova

Actually the issue only applies after updating to Android P version, it's becoming dumb, lots of whitespace and unnecessarily annoying about notification

Light Android Launcher

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-115648.png (1080x1920, 1.41M)

I use Poco too

I want to impregnate Lauren.

Hyperion is glitchier and less stable than Lawnchair V2, and still in the alpha. Generally, xda apps have some good ideas, but are held together with spit.

Yeah Lawnchair V2 is better overall.

Well, there's 2 things that I dislike about it: Having to download apks for new versions manually and having to wait until the drawer is fully open to close it.

Don't allow it access to the internet with NetGuard and then it has no botnet.

>tired of botnet
>buys android

Essential Launcher with some tweaking

i use microsoft launcher
>inb4 le epic pol streetshitting indian man comments
unironically the best launcher i've used for android

I'm checking it out.

I dunno, man. 24 MB download is kind of too much for what it offers.

Does that actually work? I'm on Android 8.1 and half of these buttons don't work properly, even with "mdoify system settings" enabled.

Mostly.
Wlan and cell networks bring you to settings.

Not really a problem if you use a firewall with it.

lawnchair, just werks and open source

Yeah, that's what I meant. I don't like this.

You might as well just use a gesture app from the app store if you must leave an app open anyway. At least they're customisable.

also there is only 1 type (multi row shit) of drawer, Im still on v1 because of that

V2 has drawer folders.

super ultra gay, give me the single row of v1 back, why did the fucker remove it in the first place

niagara

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05-13-03-24-369_bitpit.launcher.png (1080x1920, 322K)

Google stock launcher

Always been a novafag but have onky been using the samshit one now. It's ok, will download lawnchair soon.

What the fuck is a single row drawer? Do you mean a single column?

yes I meant column

Niagara could have folders but for me it's perfect

Nova + KLWP/KWGT.

>faggots spending time to do some trivial shit
Just use whatever comes with your ROM, what a fucking waste of time. It's not JB/KK times anymore

What icons are you using faggot? Why do you have 3 wifi connectivities shown on the right top?

>dual sim
Maybe a crack dealer

The icons remind me of Linebit or LineX.

I'd seen Hg but never bothered installing it. It looks comfy. One thing I'd like for KISS is to hide apps in the app list but keep them in the bottom bar.

Shit's kinda horrible senpai.
Feels really slow even after the first time and if you wanna have no favorite applications you're just stuck with that message in the middle of the screen.

>Just use whatever comes with your ROM
I was until Nokia decided to "remove" 2/3rds of the default widgets but then I used Lawnchair and the widgets were all available again
Use Lawnchair m8

Basically you can disable One UI but at least the navbar gesture for recents won't work. I'm not sure if it forces the navbar to show up (haven't tried it) but if it didn't and that particular gesture didn't work, it's as easy as using one hand operation and bind another gesture to recents. I should try it.

finna boutta try this thanks 'jeet
Also did you know that the surname Dikshit is an actual Indian surname?

icon pack

>One thing I'd like for KISS is to hide apps in the app list but keep them in the bottom bar.
hg can do that tho

square home 3