LG, Samsung, etc. Just got BTFO

LG, Samsung, etc. Just got BTFO
ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCAKCN1US03S-OCABS

Attached: 468px-Shinzō_Abe_Official_(cropped_2).jpg (468x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2UzF6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honest Abe

Wow, anime is fucking dead

Based Japan.
Fuck South Korea.

Fag, use archive.
archive.fo/2UzF6

So did S.K. outsell Japanese manufacturers in Japan, or something?

Read the article

I did. It's supposedly over SK demanding wartime reparations, but that doesn't make sebse, because Abe folded for China over similar.

they sound like two high school girls fighting

South Korea government got their courts to basically turn their backs on the national compensation agreement they reached with Japan decades ago in regards to citizens being used in forced labor during WW2 in order to allow individuals to sue the Japanese companies for compensation instead.

Korea has seized Japanese business assets in Korea in the past and are threatening to do it again. They did this on the pretense that it was for reparations, even though the 1965 reparations were meant to be final.

Japan is taking away some export privileges.

cringe weebs

koreaboo or american gook?

The article also mentions that their main justification is a lack of controls on exports by S. Korea. What it fails to mention is that Japan claims S. Korea has been exporting technology to N. Korea and Iran that could be used for weapons.
And on the apology thing S. Korea really has a history with that one, they're relentless on it even though there have been multiple official apologies and financial compensation.

Being a weeb doesn't make me wrong.

The article doesn't actually detail the conflict entirely. The new political row is over the fact that Korean families sued the Japanese companies that forced their ancestors into forced labor and the korean court ruled in their favor, demanding that certain japanese companies pay up to the individuals. This is technically different from the settlement mentioned in the article, which was between national governments, although I guess Japan wanted it to cover any and all disputes. This is more akin to canadian farmers suing Monsanto over weed killer vs. the the leaf government demanding the US repay them for the war of 1812 or something.

But

The thing is when the news broke that Japan was considering the export controls it was suggested that they would specifically target chemicals and materials used in electronics fabrication, particularly for stuff like NAND, OLED panels, camera sensors, major electronics exports for korea and also stuff that Japan has been struggling to compete in except camera sensors, but funny enough this comes shortly after Samsung announced their decision to sell sensors to 3rd parties with their Isocell brand, and recently announced their first products.

Personally I think Abe is doing this to try stall the korean electronics industry to give native companies like Toshiba, JOLED, and Sony a better chance against tough competition. I wouldn't be surprised if electronic prices go up soon as koreans start provisioning their materials

FUCK ZAINICHI

>S.Korea hate Japan while want it to be in favoured list.
>S.Korea leak the strategic material to N.Korea which hate Japan and post threat to it.
Japan is based this time

Soon the streets will be littered with the plastic debris of dead Koreans.

blumpf had something to do with this right?

Attached: .png (741x1262, 139K)

How can you type while eating your dog and having a plastic surgery at the same time?

Based

Attached: 1452141746830.png (959x536, 492K)

>>S.Korea leak the strategic material to N.Korea
That turned out to be some bullshit concocted by Sankei News, which is like Japan's Breitbart. The whole thing doesn't make any sense since Japan is restricting sale of 99.999% pure flouride gas use for sub-14nm semiconductor process, and Sankei alleged that it was diverted to North Korea to manufacture VX gas, which is a 1940's technology and doesn't even require 90% purity.

You can't escape the Abe

S. Korea won the WTO ruling on legality of wide-range banning of food from Fukushima earlier this year, and this shit only started after Abe's approval rating plummeted as result of that and several other diplomatic humiliation including getting BTFO by Iran at the summit in Tehran and getting BTFO by Putin over the Kuril Island land claims earlier this year.

>banning of food from Fukushima
>literally 3.6 roentgens

You have to go back.

Fukushima produce is extensively tested. There's more harm in eating bananas.

quote the article fucking retarded newfag

Why is S Korea exporting anything to N. Korea?

>there is more harm in eating bananas
Very misleading post.

Attached: 1513408468688.png (600x600, 137K)

Should I buy my 2x16GB RAM kit and 1TB SSD now? Seems like this'll be the excuse S.K. manufacturers need to raise RAM and NAND prices.

LG, Samsung etc are already in the process of replacing the materials they relied on Japan for with domestic materials. If Japan keeps going this way it’s a complete collapse of their semiconductor industry within the next 5 years.

Fuck anime. KPOP is the export that is taking over the word.

Please don't eat my dog

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
NO
THE FUCKING RAM PRICES
NOT AGAIN

Lmao fucking over their economy because of racism

>this shit only started after Abe's approval rating plummeted
It literally started with the Korean supreme court invalidating a treaty Korea signed with Japan in 1965.

>getting BTFO by Iran at the summit in Tehran
Literally zero thinking people give a fuck what Iran has to say. Japan has infinitely more diplomatic clout than Iran. Iran is the next Egypt.

t.2012

me on the left

Attached: s4.reutersmedia.jpg (1200x781, 144K)

Abe is basically the equivalent of having Hitler's grandson be prime minister of Germany. General MacArthur went easy on the Japs to forge a legacy for himself and all it did was give Japan an easy way out of being one of the most evil empires of the world.

>KPOP is the export that is taking over the word.
Soulless gook noise sung by plastic-looking Asian sluts/sissies wearing probably some of the worst examples of nig-hop "fashion" and all of this shit is produced in chaebol affiliated corporate sweatshops.

>westoid subhumans calling Hitler evil when their countries won't exist by the mid of the 21st century
Lol

I'm from Israel so if we don't exist in 20 years, no one will.

Yeah, hopefully you'll get gang-raped by the arabs when the US daddy is overtaken by the democratic Muslim caucus.

Oy vey remember the six gorillion of lampshades and soap bars

me in front

The 1965 treaty made compensation to the country of South Korea but not to the individual victims. The treaty did not preclude the victims from suing the companies that benefited from their slave labor. The lawsuits took this long to file and advance through the stages because the text of the 1965 treaty was sealed as diplomatic secret by the military junta that ruled South Korea at the time the treaty was signed. Victims didn't find out the legal text of the treaty left open the option of suing for individual compensation until 2005 when a constitutional challenge in S. Korea unsealed the actual text of the 1965 agreement.

You should read the article on the Japan Times yesterday saying the primary motivation for Japan's retaliation, which strangely involved trade retaliation but no attempt to escalate this to international courts, is due to the fact that post-WWII treaties signed with other countries victimized by Japan pre-1945 are equally shoddily texted and precedent with S. Korea will open Japan up to a flood of new compensation lawsuits.

So basically Japan tried to clean up all the drama by giving money to shady people and feeling like their hands are washed of blood.

Oh, look, an assblasted kike seething at based Japanese who didn't go along with the blame game practiced by the chosen tribe reducing themselves to be guilt-ridden always apologising wimps bleeding money to the eternally distressed (((victims))).

>precedent with S. Korea will open Japan up to a flood of new compensation lawsuits.
Lol, you don't get to set legal precedent in a foreign fucking country. Japan is open to exactly what it's law decides it is open to. Regardless of who ruled South Korea at the time, the government of South Korea agreed to settle, and if modern Koreans don't like it, that's a crime of their own government. That's what you get when you allow yourself to be ruled by a Junta.

>The 1965 treaty made compensation to the country of South Korea but not to the individual victims
The compensation was earmarked for individual victims, just because it didn't arrive doesn't change the wording of the treaty.

>Lel kike based Japan eughugh make more anime please
Have sex.

>feeling like their hands are washed of blood
Their hands are washed of blood, because the number of Japanese people still alive who shed any Korean blood is fewer than 10,000.

And the number of Japanese alive who were responsible for policy making while Japan ruled Korea became ZERO in the mid-70's.

So take your sins of the father bullshit and shove it.

>And the number of Japanese alive who were responsible for policy making while Japan ruled Korea became ZERO in the mid-70's.
Where do you get this crap from?

If you know of any 150yo Japanese war criminals, please tell the rest of us.

>export destination
How Japanese export affects Samsung?

Dilate JIDF

Free Palestine שחררו את פלסטין US-Israeli Collusion קנוניה אמריקאית-ישראלית Julian Assange ג'וליאן אסאנג ' The Five Eyes חמש עיניים Moazzam Begg מועם בג Iran Air Flight 655 איראן טיסה אווירית 655 NSA Spying Scandal שערורייה Johnny Garrett ג'וני גארט PRISM פריזמה Idefinite Detention מעצר בלתי מוגבל Shaker Aamer שאכר Guantanamo Bay מפרץ גואנטנמו Shooting of Philando Castile ירי של פילנדו קסטיליה Safiq Rasool שליח עליז Tuskegee syphilis experiment ניסוי טוסקגיי עגבת Child Hormone Replacement Therapy With Penectomy טיפול הורמונלי של הילד עם טיפול בכריתת רחם Edward Snowden שחררו את פלסטין Free Palestine תקרית_ליברטי The USS Liberty Incident of 1967 עברית Zionism קבאל של בנקאים יהודים Cabal of Jewish Bankers כיבוש המזרח התיכון Occupation of the Middle East ארסנל גרעיני ישראלי Israeli Nuclear Arsenal השדולה הפרו-ישראלית בארה"ב Pro-Israel Lobby in the USA זכויות אדם גוי Gentile Rights פשעי מלחמה של הצבא הישראלי Israeli Army War crimes שואה מזויפת Fake Holocaust חתרנות של האירופים Subversion of Europeans סוחר שמח Happy Merchant

>1tb ssd
no, unless you don't already have a boot-drive.
>2x16gb ram
potentially. go for at least micron e-die, or samsung b-did if you can afford it.

so glad i bought 2x8gb b-die for $120 while i could

t.faggot

So they rather do stupid shit like this than pay for their crimes?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The hollowcost didn't happen but it should have

betas like you would be the first to be gassed in a second holocaust

Literally no one wants to fuck balding inbred hook-nosed kike """males""". Your women are being stolen by Arabs, white Chads and even Asians. Keep the cope coming, uggo.

i'm not jewish but ok bud.
try having sex and then reply to me again.

Cant wait when Iran and Pakistan nuke shitsrael

Yeah, ok, user. You don't forget to dilate, too.

It's pretty amazing how anime addiction turns white incels into Honorary Nipponese net warriors spamming Japanese ultra-right wing talking points everywhere.

Absolutely seething here, amerishart golem. Tick tock, another war in the middle east soon. Time to die for Israel, foreskin-less golem.

>no one will care.
ftfy

Well to be fair it's okay if the musmus do it