Polish mathematicians already cracked enigma and he mostly just borrowed from their work

>Polish mathematicians already cracked enigma and he mostly just borrowed from their work
>Alonzo Church did most of the actual Math for the Church-Turing hypothesis
>John Von Neumann and Konrad Zuse made greater contributions to modern computing
What did this faggot even do that made him so important?

Attached: Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg (675x919, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Теорема_Чёрча_—_Тьюринга
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was gay

He was upper class, unlike Tommy Flowers

he was brave and woke

do you think he wore programming socks?

Kind of looks like Brian Peppers

he would have been a Linux user

He was a faggot, that's why the degenerates shill him so hard these days.
When i was in uni, von Neumann and Kolmogorov were the undisputable champions of CS.

He actually made the machine that used the principal to decode things.

...based on an existing machine made by Polacks and with their help.

This.

Turing is the modern poster boy who gets his face on a £50 note to make the puffs feel included and the middle class bourgeois feel good about themselves. The coppers in the 50's had the right idea by prosecuting the degenerate for his deviancy. Flowers is a true unsung hero and a shining example of one man's fight against a government that was wrong to dismiss his idea. COLLOSUS won the war but all that Flowers got was a street named after him.

literally the only reason he's propped up over the others is because he was a fag and therefore useful for all the muh LGWTFBBQ+ propaganda

Flowers also had a vision for the post-war that was never realised. UK destroyed all their computers and basically let the USA dominate computing.

he kills CS

Attached: KILLS_CS.jpg (627x360, 21K)

yes, thats obvious

I guess the eternal anglo strikes again then.

he kills CS (SC tards ignore this fact)
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Теорема_Чёрча_—_Тьюринга

he genius who kills CS with proof chort as 32 words

Fix your link blyat

its working

>ru.wikipedia.org
>D0%A2%D0%........

I ain't clickin that shit

>What did this faggot even do that made him so important?
he fits in the LGBQQQQQQTBAWWW agenda

I hope you're trolling because that's how you encode slavic moon runes in URLs

Turing’s mathematical papers on biogenesis were his real genius work. If the British gov’t had just let him be a fag and not made him be a tranny and kill himself, who knows how that shit would have turned out.

He would have worn worse than programming socks... He would have worn them with garters.

look at this retard

>Konrad Zuse
Absolutely based. The guy didn't get the recognition he deserved, pretty much made the very first programmable computer

Turing is the father of computing and you history revisionist retards can do nothing to deceive the people.

You'd be more convincing if you actually learned CS instead of being dumb cavement raving against fire.

Attached: 1564091103270.jpg (349x490, 29K)

Get off this board blyat

0.5 pence have been deposited in your account by GCHQ