How do we go back to 90s website design?

How do we go back to 90s website design?

Attached: earlygoogle_2835260b.jpg (620x387, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiby.me/.
donotturnoff.net/other/websites/g.php
lemmykoopa.com/lkmain.html
dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/welcomepage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we won't go back. Just accept it, bruh.
The only way you can go back is by running your own website and inspire other people

You can kinda get that experience e.g. with wiby.me/.

90s website geocities aesthetic was garbage, but at least those sites actually functioned without having a million scripts and bloat running on every page.

donotturnoff.net/other/websites/g.php

Shut the fuck up. That doesn't look good. I fucking hate you nostalgia retards. It's only people with no life that think about this shit so much. Just fucking die already

Block all scripts and bitch to the site owners about how they're making it difficult for disabled users to access their content.

you can still do it, just use html

Dear Goldstein
Dont worry your job creating shitty wordpress sites is not under threat.
You will still be able to jew your customers

I swear some of these websites feel fake

Hmmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-150056.png (1440x3120, 411K)

Remove all unnecessary use of JavaScript (which is in ~90% of modern web pages) and removing Pajeets from web dev positions.

Use links2. Every website will look like that

and yet they still took ages to load
explain that, pythagoras

true

33.6kbps

Many home pages were build with WYSIWYG editors so there were fucktons of automagically generated comments and metadata if you looked the source. I never understood why those editors added so much hidden shit on pages if they were omitted as comments.

kill all silicon valley millennial “designers”

I often use surprise me feature. Thanks to the kind user who is still hosting it

k
lemmykoopa.com/lkmain.html

I tried "surprise me" and got TempleOS, would not recommend

>((Hassan)), ((Steremberg))

This post glows in dark

Attached: FaceApp_1564223537124.jpg (640x640, 275K)

Neocities

GenXfag here - Go on other 90s-style sites, view source, and learn HTML completely that way, use no web editor and code your site by hand. That's how I learned circa 1995.

Also, Sol Pais was a zoomer who had an intentional 90s style website: dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/welcomepage.html

Find a company with a legacy codebase and enjoy nested html table design every day.