Open thread that looks cool

>open thread that looks cool
>dont understand what people are talking about or any of the terms theyre using
>hate myself for being stupid

Attached: crysadpepenewedit.jpg (1031x1126, 458K)

dumb frogposter

Fake it til you make it.
Don't post though.

>say something
>people call me dumb

>Don't post though.
i know i shouldnt have just felt fucking sad im sorry

This is why you post less and lurk more, as they said it 12 years ago round these parts.

i havent posted for a long time because last time i did people called me retarded righfully so. i slipped up again

it's okay frogposter

literally just google it. everyone else learned by having it explained to them too. if you give yourself the opportunity to learn then you can do great i'm sure

Just stop being dumb, dummy!

First post, best post.

>like technology
>go to board about technology
>its all greek and chicken scratch to my feeble brain

fucks sake ill never even understand how a computer works

Read read read until you reach a basic understanding

Attached: 1334161029386.jpg (640x480, 115K)

i tried to read the wikipedia article on how a processor works and i became hopeless on the second paragraph. i just browse Jow Forums and click the threads with the coolest looking computer part pictures and read the replies and try to learn through the replies but i always give up when someone says something i dont have a clue about.

>wikipedia
Many articles on Wikipedia are written in a way that assumes you already know the material: it's not only useless, but detrimental to someone who genuinely wants to learn.
Get a good introductory textbook on the subject, which is actually aimed at people who know jack shit, and read it from cover to cover.

>enter thread about topic you know nothing about
>start spouting bullshit and treat everyone else like a brainlet
>learn from what others write to correct you

If I can give you a piece of advice, read the book "Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software" by Charles Petzold.

It goes from the very basic stuff (what a code is, relays and logic gates) to the low level stuff (assembly and opcodes) and finally to the modern and high level things (OS and things like that). It basically builds a pc from scratch, giving you an understanding of how everything works.Highly recommended, I read it.

many, many such cases

thank you, i am dyslexic so thats the biggest problem with learning for me, i will see if they have audible

good luck dude, hope you manage to learn this wonderful discipline even with your issue :D

same here, but its better being stupid, trust me

Honestly when I was like 13 I would trawl wikipedia opening up every link to a term I didn't understand. Eventually it'll start to come together. Books can be good for a more structured way of learning though.

Google the words they are saying one by one and break it down in to small chunks. I still don't know 1/3 of what people are talking about here, but now I got 2 thinkpads with meme distros on them. We have a thread for stupid questions where people are somewhat obligated to treat you nicely.

Lurk you piece of zoomer frogposting garbage.

The lesson today is lurk moar
by the way, your thread is bad and you should feel bad

Attached: 1556966874766.png (583x482, 119K)

this
how hard is it to look up shit you don't know?

Lurk longer and try more things

Keep learning. Once upon a time, the people using all those fancy terms didn't understand them either.

Attached: 1600x900-tokyo-city-night-view-wallpaper.jpg (1440x819, 280K)

>too stupid for Jow Forums
that's actually impressive