Hey, Satania

>Hey, Satania
>Play the Natty anthem

Attached: 1564735056881.jpg (1080x2160, 901K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j3_g8P9elQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a double whammy

Attached: 1564735179277.jpg (1080x2160, 775K)

OH NO NO ITS OVER BROS WE ONLY HAVE ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS IN CASH (that they know of)

WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO NOW?

youtu.be/j3_g8P9elQM

No Satania, you can't post in this thread anymore. You're dead.

Attached: 37431.gif (480x286, 1.71M)

rate my cash

Attached: IMG_20190802_104132.jpg (3120x4160, 1.42M)

Valuable

Man, I knew I should have sucked up those Jow Forums memes and applied at Google.
Gotta try in a few years, once I've gathered enough seniority so I don't look like a "love you long time" whore.

I thought Apple was already significantly behind alphabet and Microsoft. The fuck is keeping Apple afloat when they literally don't sell anything other than phones and their products are Indian-tier?

That their markup on products is obscene

>fabricate blatantly wrong information
>wtf how are they successful bros?

Too multicultural.

92% of Indian smartphones run android vs 2% iOS.

That's impressive given they maintain quite a few loss-making zombie projects that require an obscene amount of cash pumped into them every year. YouTube being the most obvious.
For all its flaws, Apple doesn't let any loss-making division lingering around for too long.

>reading comprehension
Here, I'll make it easy to read: Crapple has shit quality products just like Indians do.

looks like monopoly money
dollars are better
t.yuropoor

>For all its flaws, Apple doesn't let any loss-making division lingering around for too long.
Care to nominate a few of the latest divisions that Apple has dropped?
Against the dozens of products that Alphabet has killed of in the last year alone?

worth more than USD/10

>thinking Google is, in any conceivable realm, a better company than Apple
Is this all because you're too poor to afford it? or...?

>dollars are better
Said nobody, ever.

they look better to me
also having 1 dollar minimum is cool because you can have fat stacks without being rich