Can't get an interview without a linkedin profile

>can't get an interview without a linkedin profile

Attached: download (13).jpg (246x205, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operations_security
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>had to create facebook account for work

no need for a linkedin profile if you are not looking for a job

no need for a linkedin profile if you are unemployable

This is bullshit

Aside from my first job, that I got through a connection my dad had, all my other jobs I've gotten through specialized headhunters. I've worked on great projects thanks to that.
Why cuck myself sending CVs and looking for job offers when I can just call one of my headhunting contacts and ask them what kind of projects they'd have for me to move to.

dystopia/10

boomers are evil nothing new here.

It's funny because my company doesn't allow us to Linkedin but when I was applying I had the option of submitting it.

Attached: linkedin application.png (537x871, 58K)

If you plan to make a living as an IT professional - and aren't part of some underground network of l33thax0rs who do contract work for Booz Allen Hamilton - you can't avoid linkedin. Even to put in the effort of hiding your existence is absolutely pointless and futile. Opsec is like inverted time trials: your performance isn't measured by your best run, but by the worst failure, regardless your overall average performance.

>do everything else right
>friend/colleague tags you in a picture on social media

>do everything right
>the company you work for publishes a quote with your full name

>do everything right
>you're consulting for a company that uses g-suite/microshaft

You CAN refuse to give them real-time data, but other than that, it's either go full Kaczynski or accept limited botnet.

Attached: 1559728802400.jpg (500x791, 112K)

How private can you be on linkedin? Can I post no job history? Can I post only the positions I've held, with no timeframe?

Fairly. Yes to both.

Most of the jobs I'm interviewing for wouldn't be so keen on me having a linkedin.

ln is useless as well. It is basically an online version of a school reunion where everyone exaggerates their positions in life. It is full of slutty HR whores who contact you based on how cute you are. Just use github (and not gitlab, execs think git means github) and your local job hunting website.

Attached: 1564334055280.png (680x383, 157K)

right, tell me about it. Linkedin is bullshit but cant get a job without one.
Bullshit is the new trend, its pazzam, kazzaz, Shazam, and powwwwww !
iT'S THE GOLDEN END OF THE STICK in a world wheree a golden stick is required to open the box you will think outside of

Yeah, fuck that shit. I've been trying to rid myself of social networks, but linkedin is a real problem if you're serious about getting a(nother) job.

>boss forces you to delete entire online presence so you can never get another job

>american

>Leaks your personal information
Heh, nothing personal kiddo.

If you're going to use social media, you might as well just outright lie to your potential employers.
Find a recently disbanded company (preferrably not one owned by a few people or one with only a few employees) and use them as a reference. If you've already worked for a company in the same field you'll get a huge leg up on the competition.
If someone catches you lying, just shrug it off and move on. There's literally nothing to lose from lying.

Attached: 33_shekels_for_the_good_goy.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

haha, imagine having to work

>my company doesn't allow us to Linkedin
must be a good place to work :)

Correction - you can use it but you can't list the company.

Attached: swe.png (254x112, 4K)

>linkedin is blocked in the country

Attached: 51897.jpg (450x399, 140K)

haha, imagine living like a poor person

just hamburger problems

haha, imagine thinking everyone is poor

i don’t have one and i’m not struggling to get jobs or interviews

Lmao do normals actually do this? Fuck that wagies

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

user... people who don't have to work.. have more than you'll make in your lifetime of wageslavery.
t.wageslave

haha, imagine thinking the opinion/life of trust-funds kids matter in real-life let alone the internet

for every legit trust-fund kid there are thousands of lying sad little NEETs with dorito dust on their shirts

>haha, imagine thinking the opinion/life of trust-funds kids matter in real-life let alone the internet
>for every legit trust-fund kid there are thousands of lying sad little NEETs with dorito dust on their shirts
Not him but I've lived both lives used to be cashed up dad won a big settlement and the moneys only just ran out a decade later now I'm back to living on dingo dust and no name brand vegispread (can't even afford dick smith's name brand ozemite let alone Marmite or the expensive vegimite) and can't find any work due to faggot hr faggots and LinkedIn bullshit

Attached: 1564343150043_cbgfmlhwk.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Take your shitposting elsewhere faggots

>Take your shitposting elsewhere faggots
Fuck off unbased serious poster old Jow Forums was completely shitposting 24/7 I bet your a faggot apple intcel

Attached: 1558313415021.jpg (647x740, 54K)

I've been here for 10 years. kys nigger

>I've been here for 10 years. kys nigger
Fuck up I've been here since 08 when i5/i7 memedozer was the hot shit housefire

I7 master race! For the win epic style

Attached: sephirothsword57_slaying_scum_by_dan_st0ne_dcqdkw9-pre seph.jpg (1146x698, 66K)

not everybody has daddys' hand to hold babby

>protip: you could've driven BMWs until the day you died hadn't you been a white trash nigger who doesn't understand money does not equal wealth

This. 13 years on Jow Forums. Terrible website.

>>protip: you could've driven BMWs until the day you died hadn't you been a white trash nigger who doesn't understand money does not equal wealth
What kind of backwards arse reductive reasoning is this? Explain or fuck off
>This. 13 years on Jow Forums. Terrible website.
Same I can't escape its truely hell

Then make a LinkedIn profile lmao.
It's not like if you're publishing private stuff on it anyway. It's like an online business card people can check up.

Wut lmao.

Fuck LinkedIn

Attached: 1537831821688.png (428x500, 14K)

Instead of spending that money on living expenses you should've made that money work for you.

Living off money until it runs out is quite literal what niggers do. White people tend to plan ahead.

Meh, it's an acceptable botnet.
It's like choosing not to travel by airplane because your face gets registered in a face database you have no control or authority over.

the fuk

Tried to start several non it related businesses looked for work and worked for over a decade my country has royally fucked itself and I didn't make the right connections socially so no I am not a nigger fuck u
>Meh, it's an acceptable botnet.
Hardly none of them are imho
>It's like choosing not to travel by airplane because your face gets registered in a face database you have no control or authority over.
Exactly fuck botnet body face scanners at airports as well fucking dystopia without all the cool ai waifus and sexbots

You're being made to miss out on opportunities through your own company, keeping you in like a dog

>can't find job
>spends a fucking decade looking instead stopping and acquiring proper education/training
>thinks he's not a nigger
kek

What I don't get is why most middle class people live like poorfags. They spend their money on useless shit and end up with fuck all wealth in the end and lower quality of life than what I managed as a poorfag and what my poorfag family managed before that.
Why buy steak at 15/kg when the butcher the supermarket buys it from sells it for 5/kg? Why waste thousands of dollars a year on alcohol they don't even enjoy the taste of? It's like these people try to get as little value for their money as possible.

>the company you work for publishes a quote with your full name
And? Unless it's
>I improved system performance by 10x, wish I was born 100 earlier to do the same for the Holocaust
Why does it matter? A name with no face is worthless. So many duplicates. Just think death note.

I wasted years on meme education that got me fucking nowhere uni level so I gave up dickhead fuck u

Attached: 1551116866671.webm (1636x868, 399K)

It's pretty hard to not get job offers out of uni even in my shithole place, and even if you don't the government will take you in a grad program.
Do more education for the purpose of self improvement while you look for a job.

People generally don't leave our company. We're pretty well taken care of and it's a lot better than working for big tech.

Attached: swe2.png (276x113, 4K)

>Why does it matter? A name with no face is worthless.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operations_security
>OPSEC is the process of protecting individual pieces of data that could be grouped together to give the bigger picture (called aggregation).
>protecting individual pieces of data that could be grouped together to give the bigger picture
>individual pieces of data
>grouped together
Have you already forgotten what even children's games illustrated us?

Attached: A1hXhMwHJ9L._SX425_.jpg (425x432, 55K)

Haha epic wojak OP :)

Not true.

Sent 10 CVs. Got 6 interviews. Got my job.

Linkedin is crap, never brought me anything useful. Recruiter spam is all.

>It's pretty hard to not get job offers out of uni even in my shithole place, and even if you don't the government will take you in a grad program.
Lmao u don't live in a country with 25% actual unemployment and even more underemployment (50%)+ among 15-35yr olds
Stop talking shit u know nothing about
>Do more education for the purpose of self improvement while you look for a job.
Oh yes waste my precious time on meme certs that companies wipe their ass with because the it sector is a meme outsourced employers market
U speak likes faggot upskilled hr idiot

Attached: 1537063350269.jpg (701x670, 49K)

No, you don't. Stop talking bullshit.

>2019
>almost 2020
>has computer skills
>still believes he needs a job
>even with higher than avg IQ can't grasp the possibility of going freelance or start his own business
wow bro, stop living in the 1960s. jobs are for drones.

Maybe if you're a pleb.

I've been to multiple interviews at companies over headhunters contacting me.

Lmao yes good goy sink all your time into a business that's statistically gonna fail and will drive you into further debt

EVERYONES SELF EMPLOYED AND WORKING FOR THEMSELVES LMAO HAHAHA YES AY YOURSELVES NOTHING

Attached: 1562771023097.png (570x564, 179K)

Actually recruiters do help you find a job. You just need not to sound like an autist, edgelord or incel on the phone.

Attached: 1528318794271.jpg (680x543, 39K)