My beloved distro has become a meme

I love Arch, I can build my system from the ground up putting only software that I wish to have, but it became a meme and people started making install scripts making it easy for wannabe hackers to switch and then install neofetch and post about it on Facebook and Twitter it really makes me sick ... what do you think anons am I being a drama queen or is this bugging you as well ?

Attached: arch.png (500x566, 54K)

>I can build my system from the ground up
This is one of the reasons Arch is considered a meme. Because the users are clueless. Building as in true building from the ground is what you get in Gentoo or LFS. Arch is no different than a Debian/Devuan netiso install. In fact, you can choose to build both in a similar way to gentoo even.
Arch has nothing unique, it's a good OS but has the worst userbase of any distro. Devs know their shit at least.

>Arch has nothing unique
It has AUR and good control over what you choose to install. It also forces you to understand what parts of your system are responsible for what and has God tier wiki.

>the worst userbase of any distro
It's easier to get help with your arch than any other community driven distro.

>what do you think anons am I being a drama queen
I think you're being an attention whoring bitch.
you use arch for the functionality and the low maintenance, not attention.

you don't need to build clear linux from the ground, and is better than both.

It's a shame it seems to have an annoying userbase. I was distro hopping for some time, until I tried Arch. Then I noticed this meme distro is exactly what I was looking for.

>am I being a drama queen
Yes, I use arch and I couldn't care less.
I don't use it because of its small elitist user base, but because it is the best distro for my needs.

This is how I feel.

The arch wiki is so fucking good, other distros link it in their official docs.

Attached: 1536075056524.jpg (648x648, 46K)

Attached: linuxmies.jpg (537x654, 109K)

This man probably has never tried arch in his life, or Linux for that matter.

>When my head is so consumated by 2D I no longer am attracted to 3DPD
It's a blessing tbhqwy

>It's a toy distro
Many people say this but aren't even distro toys? Especially based on Linux? I mean you can do whatever you want because it's open source and free so they are toys. That doesn't mean toys aren't mean for serious things.

Same. Out of 3DPD I'm only attracted to cute Asians. Eg. . But they are just the only girls I find visually appealing, any thought of sexual activity with them doesn't seem much appealing.
I have no regrets.

>and post about it on Facebook and Twitter it really makes me sick .
I would question the opinions of a person who uses either of these, whether it be to post about Linux there, or to read about Linux there. Shame on you , user.

Arch is shit and repos with outdated hashes. Fuck off Luke.

>I can build a system from the ground
imagine actually believing arch does this because it has a text installer
This, it's the most clueless, piece of shit and newfag thing a linux user can say.
If you actually believe arch is hard or is technical, you're fucking retarded and haven't even written a hello.c ever

>didn't have signed packages until like 2014

oh fuck pacman broke my xorg.conf again

at least gentoo has dispatch-conf, jesus christ

>it became a meme
Yeah, ages ago.

does arch even have one equivalent official tool?

apparently it stores backups of configs via packsave but to my knowledge it doesn't have anything like dispatch-conf

sounds like a pain in the ass ngl

>*teleports behind you*
>*overwrites old config and saves old one with another name*
>*stops booting*
heh... nothing personnel, kid

>echos from 2010

Install Gentoo, hipster.

>2019
>using xorg.conf
based retard

bahahahahah fucking arch

ahahahahahah

>Building as in true building from the ground is what you get in Gentoo or LFS.
LFS has no package manager and Gentoo's repos lacks maintenance and is years behind for lots of packages. Arch sounds like the only sane compromise between DIY and not-boomer.

Arch died for me the moment it took the sysD.
It's still on my main unit because I don't hop where I sleep, but the lustre is gone.