Paid $10,000 to attend a coding bootcamp

>paid $10,000 to attend a coding bootcamp
>50% of the instructors are lgbtq and yoga classes are compulsory every evening
Fuck what exactly did I sign up for Jow Forums

Attached: AD4FAE77-282D-4E49-88F3-97518BF4D82A.png (819x716, 563K)

tbqh you deserved it

The absolute state of the US.

Dont feel too bad, you can pay 20k for university and get the same content

>paying $10k to enjoy lgbtq+++++++ propaganda
>paying $10k to be forced to call a guy "mam" as doing otherwise will et you kicked out with no refund

10k for bootcamp? You fell for the meme my friend. Now it's your turn to become the new gay bootcamp leader.

>$10k for a coding bootcamp
you're retarded user

Attached: 1563290981591.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>>paid $10,000 to attend a coding bootcamp
You mean your folks paid for it don't lie zoome
% of the instructors are lgbtq and yoga classes are compulsory every evening
It's a ((boot camp)) what do u expect
>Fuck what exactly did I sign up for Jow Forums
A waste of time and money sanity/everything

Attached: 1535631833769.png (678x710, 163K)

>paid 10k for LGBTQPBRAAP propaganda
should have watched Mr. Badu Sir's videos at Durgasoft™ instead
At least he isn't a fag

Attached: durgasoft.png (1000x704, 746K)

I couldn’t get a job after I graduated with a degree in business administration. It was either this or trusting myself to self study for the next 3 months

>I couldn’t get a job after I graduated with a degree in business administration. It was either this or trusting myself to self study for the next 3 months
How/why waste 10k on that shit when u could have used that on starting your own business?

Pic related is your money burning

Attached: 67850239_2565467406927616_2974247247409053696_o-01.jpg (1300x810, 74K)

that's what you get for being a dumb frogposter.

Silicone Valley tier retardation even the mike judge hbo series couldn't come up with something that sardonic and wasted
>that's what you get for being a dumb frogposter.
Fuck u frogs are based

Attached: 8228887C-B051-4376-B201-008EF9A5386C.jpg (783x875, 230K)

just fucking do CS50 and you'd learn more than in any bootcamp

>I couldn’t get a job
Next time say you're a lesbian tranny and show up in the interview with longish hair and wearing a bit makeup

If you're willing to trade your dignity for a job

Learn to code through vidya modding it's not even hard

Fucking hell op

Imagine wasting 10k that's like a year or so at a tech college or uni

Attached: BiggerJon.jpg (585x519, 81K)

I'm in a Java/Android botocamp and it's absolutely free. I made a good decision emgirating to Europe instead of shithole USA.

Ausfag here it is a massive meme all outsourced and anyone with talent went to USA/eu/anywhere else
Ironically unironically the worst net and tech culture here too I fucking hate these faggot boomers

bruh

>Fuck what exactly did I sign up for Jow Forums
reeducation camp, demand a refund and go take some classes at the technical collage.

Versus downloading a torrent of all the latest up-to-date programming books on a language of your choice and just learning.

10k, holy fuck man. I could have bought my family 5 decent used cars with that kind of cash.

What's with this mindset that you need to be trained or taught to learn something? We are in the age where access to knowledge is literally free.

>not getting them on-demand from libgen

Attached: file.png (600x600, 439K)

Look user, sometimes you've just got to pretend to fit in and play the game like the rest of us.

should have done your research beforehand friendo
I have trouble dropping more than $500 on something without meticulously checking reviews and making sure shit is legit, I couldn't imagine dropping $10k without doing due diligence

Should've just learned a trade skill and keep computers a hobby.

So you completely changed careers? What the fuck is wrong with you?

What is your program's placement rate?
Post the curriculum.

How can you retards be this gullible?

I signed up for a coding bootcamp. And they offer to pay me 2400 euro a month. You are guaranteed a job after 3 months. And then they'll pay 2800 euro a month.

Note with my meme degree I have job offers of 2100 to 2400 euro a month. So the pay is pretty decent for a starter.

>yoga classes are compulsory
kek kek

>”coding”
Yikes

>inb4 all the places that hire code monkeys in OP's area vollectively reject anyone who didn't attend this bootcamp because they're the ones behind it
>OP is paying money to get the chance to might land a job

Attached: 1497557174674.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

This

Country?

man must be a terrible bootcamp if they'll fucking pay you to take it

The site doesn't have every book unfortunately. I'm pretty bummed when I found out 50% of the shit I look for isn't on there

thats about $40,000 less debt than your average college cuck whose degree is full of compulsory lgbtq gender bullshit at 4 times the price. you actually came out ahead, OP.

lol they're also selling your country to China because boomers are naturally treasonous.

they took your gun rights from your people also, leaving you disarmed in the face of hoards of muslim invaders infiltrating your country.

enjoy watching your nation die in a generation.

This is why I got out of "coding". Party is over boys. Wages peaked a few years ago.
Those of you that are left, get your ass into management now, or learn to enjoy pajeet dick.

The Netherlands

All bootcamps here are paid. They are basically set up by recruitment agencies, who have clients lined up. So they train you and then sell you to their client with a fat profit.

Based and durgapilled. Sir do the needful AND become approved MTech Weapon of DURGASOFT Certified REAL time expert like sir nagoor , hope i helped thanks

>couldn't get a job
>take out more loans on something because you have no self control to begin with

Nice

>Being an employer who prefer bootcampies instead of degree holders
Wouldn't want to work there anyways

>lol they're also selling your country to China because boomers are naturally treasonous.
No shit cunt
>they took your gun rights from your people also, leaving you disarmed in the face of hoards of muslim invaders infiltrating your country.
As if guns would have done shit when the real treacherous dog cunts was the pols and big corpharma
>enjoy watching your nation die in a generation.
It's already dead fuck it I hope it burns to the ground

What coding bootcamp are you following currently? i'm interested.

how do you feel about lambda school?

whats the name of it, that sounds kinda fun desu

I did a coding bootcamp that cost 10k but quite honestly it was worth it. I had been programming for a year already and dropped out of a compsci degree I started. Overall I've made the money back via freelancing through their slack channel. There's also no way I would have learnt everything so quickly. Plus le friends you make along the way. It's worth it if you make the most of it op don't listen to these hive mind faggots.

Yoga's fucking based as well you retard.

I live in a third world country and saw one the other day being promoted because its all people from silicon valley doing the training. The camp is free but then hey would charge you 22% of your salary for 3 years.

I dont even have to search for the last names of the people in charge, I already know

>paid 10,000 for LGBT+ people to live rent free

frogposters are double digit iq retarded americans

This. Do you fucks have zero self discipline?

I know a friend that did the same thing ($10k for a Data Science bootcamp at the galvanize), but they did pretty well and he made $30k more after the bootcamp with his new job.

>business administration
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*BREATHES*

HAHAHAHAHA

to be fair he could have said anything and you would have shit on him

Be honest, are you a minority/woman? Everyone is literally throwing cash at "underrepresented" groups for diversity points.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>*BREATHES*
>HAHAHAHAHA

dumbfuck frogposter, should've been in engineering from the start

I think business admin is only valid when ur dad has a business youll inherit and u dont know how shit works. Theres no way in hell someone with an established business will hire some fag fresh out of uni with no real experience and put his business, all the risks he took, all the money spent, in ur hands. So it's a meme degree. Unless you intend to make your own business... but i mean
What good is it to know business handling theory when you dont have a marketable skill like programming/woodwork/whatever?

Attached: 1564279737358.png (728x899, 253K)

This. Business Admin is pretty much never valid. It's a dumb degree that kids get to make their mom's and dads happy. It does not teach you how business works and it does not teach you any valuable hard skills other than accounting. Just go work in the BIZ for a few years and then you can say you've learned how business works. The school is a joke and was invented in the early 20th century. It was never really accepted and to this day is still considered a sham.

eat a dick boomer

they gave me the money first and then i bought the camp with it

THEY didn't buy it FOR me I BOUGHT IT FOR ME

it's my fucking money if they gave it to me

i bet you fags had shit parents when u grew up back in 1905 you prehistoric twat

Attached: image.jpg (290x352, 179K)

Called it some dumb trustfag kiddie enjoy having no work ever u mindless dumb drone

Attached: RE73LU6.png (616x725, 123K)

>So you completely changed careers? What the fuck is wrong with you?
This. So many times i saw portfolio websites made in some JS framework of some chad/stacy that is lawyer or med student but suddenly wants to be junior programmer. Jesus christ you are already successful, leave autistic jobs for incels!

I changed careers into datascience from my PhD. Making much more money now. *shrugs*

wtf has yoga got to do with coding

Except OP doesn't have any career. They should have just studied math, computer science, or electrical engineering in college instead. Its probably better they make the switch now than later.

Attached: 1552716208204.jpg (441x406, 32K)

Is it the one from berkley? I was curious and called because I wanted to start somewhere but then they told me 10k and I dropped it

kek'd

>degree in business administration

OH NO NO NO NO

>degree in business administration
>doesn't hire his own coders

JUST