What have you bought with Bing! Rewards?

What have you bought with Bing! Rewards?

Attached: 2AC9145B-13D6-4812-969B-7B07B7C10D33.png (1897x5504, 3.99M)

Do weebs actually get emotional over cartoon pictures?

I can't even count the number of times anime has made me cry.

what age?
Did life ever hit you? Im guessing you have been living a privileged life of watching cartoons as you grow up

I am 24. I have plenty of my own problems

I understand that, I would also understand if you cried watching them at young age.
But once you move out, find and get laid off from work, find and break up with a girl, stress about financial situation and parents etc, it's simply not possible to even focus on cartoon or games. Life hits you hard.

It's called empathy you soulless faggot.

Did it ever occur to you that anime reminds you of life and draws parallels ? Like seeing a character experience loss?

Few cartoons do, and those are very rare.
For example I really liked that Violet Evergarden episode where the mother had been writing letters to her daughter. Hit very unusually close to home.

I showed it to the love of my life. I remember that day.

Things change.

You sound like a little bitch if that shit makes you cry. Seriously you listed being laid off and financial stress as reasons to cry? Are you retarded? Are you a roastie?

>few cartoons do

Very wrong. Lately ive watched aot and played valkyria chronicles one and two. There is lots.

your IQ is either low or you haven't read the post properly

I’ve cried a few times while watching Steven Universe.

Found the faggot
>>>/tumblr/

> it's simply not possible to even focus on cartoon or games
What do you mean by "focus"?

You work like 8-10h. Even if life hits you somehow, you've got time for these.

Do you ever get emotional over movies or shows?
What's the difference?
Are you just fixating on the messenger instead of the message?
I agree that modern anime is mostly cringy shit, but good anime is better than all the crap movies that come out of Hollywood (not all of them)

>aot
Titans? It's one of the few anime/manga series nowadays that genuinely deserves its popularity.

>work 7-8h
>do grocery
>come home, argue with partner or cook food and do laundry
>shower
>eat
>before you know it, it's late and you are tired

Weekends:
>do the stuff that have been accumulating in your todo list
>try watch something
>can't focus

Same with movies, I just lose interest

Yes. It is great. I havent read manga though

Not everyone lives that much of a wagie lifestyle.

Sounds like you lead a sad life

Attached: you-are-a-sad-strange-little-man-gif-4.gif (244x210, 853K)

wtf i want to use bing now
fuck you op

>do grocery
Every few days and done on the commute home. Where, thanks to public transport, you actually already can read some of your comics / anime. Or I guess you're in bicycle range and anyhow only take 10-15 minutes with the shopping

> come home, argue with partner or cook food and do laundry
Well I don't prepare 5 star menus and machines like the dishwasher and washing machines are well-placed, so doing both at the same time is 20 minutes or so.

> before you know it, it's late and you are tired
Could happen, but if I go to sleep then I'm obviously awake for some hours in the night or in the morning.

>his partner doesnt cook and do laundry

The absolute state of numales

Dilate

I use bing daily
it's my home page
:^)

cope harder google drones

Neither of us liked what we cooked so we used to cook separately

>argue with your partner
The only people that do this are bitchboys.
Your woman should heed your every command and will.
Go watch Tyrone fuck your bitch.

>Bing Rewards

Literally, every company makes you pay like 10 dollars shipping on every reward.

Bing is a dirty charlatan.

Life doesn't work like your pol memes.

>shipping
buy digital goods retard

Wtf. I only get big groceries twice a month, produce and shit maybe once a week from a local store, on the weekends.

>cook
A pot of chili is fresh for a week and can feed for days, cooked rice lasts days when refrigerated and tastes about as good reheated. Various sauces for pasta also last a week easily. Meats you can freeze and use within a few weeks. You can buy fermented foods like german pickles, coleslaw, kimchi, etc. at wholesale stores like costco or smaller shops like trader Joe's and the quality is almost as good as homemade. They last literally months.

Groceries and cooking are easy as fuck. You dont have your life together.

Then break up with the bitch. Fighting all the time like any bad behavior is habit forming. You either fix it or leave the relationship. You're wasting your life, pretty clear to anyone here.

She passed away
I promised to look after her I failed

>cooked rice lasts days when refrigerated and tastes about as good reheated.
Why bother with even this, you just use your rice cooker to make another batch with the vegetables you feel like eating today.

If you got surplus in your dish, sure, put that in the refrigerator and microwave it later, but it's no particular use producing a lot of rice to refrigerate it.

I'm the type to cut a bitch off

Attached: 1518922197501.jpg (602x481, 47K)

>using pressure pot cookers
Lol no. Just use a traditional rice pot. takes an hour but you get the authentic ricey taste. Better to microwave that shit than use a pressure pot because it cooks quicker

Properly pressure cooked rice is often best, but even rice cookers without pressurization do at least the same job as a "traditional rice pot".

But I do mean rice cookers. Not burger crock pot devices.

I think I'm going to unironically switch to bing search on android. Hear me out:
>Be phoneposting
>Want to post an image, use google search bar to find what I need
>Want to rename it
>The file doesn't appear in the gallery or file manager apps I have, not even in the downloads folder, just the downloads app itself
>Won't let me rename the file for some reason
>Open browser a browser and download normally
>Decide fuck it, look for alternative search app
>Bing is probably the best search results second to google, choose it
>Downloading images works as intended
>The bing browser it come with has built in ABP
The results may not be as good, and ABP is no uBlock Origin, but image downloading working normally and having ad block at all makes it worth the potentially worse results.

>waah my gf and my land lord are so mean fuck anime
lel

>Do humans actually get emotional over a series of chemical reactions in there brains?

trips will grant you great rewards my man

Thats really sad. Food is a community experience and you guys should at least make an attempt to learn or try new dishes as well as other things in your life. I loved to cook with my ex, it was a good way to work together to produce something together greater than either of us could have done on our own.

Seems like your troubles are over now. Find a woman who isn't a bitch and who won't go dying because you didn't pay 600% attention to her.

Get over that self pity pussy bullshit you fucking faggot. Go outside and live a little, your dead lover isn't going to come back and I don't imagine she wanted you to be a snivly bitch about it forever. Love yourself a little, you deserve it.

I literally use a $12 rice cooker and I can't tell the difference between the rice cooked in a "proper" rice cooker

>Gatekeeping emotional pain
Okay user, we get it
You are hardcore and your pain is the worst

>somehow still have time to shitpost on a Vietnamese tunnel digging forum

Do you have any reaction when you read a bunch of characters in a sequence like "kys faggot"?

some video games

Some batteries from Amazon and a free upgrade to fh4 ultimate

bait