Japan Removes South Korea From Trusted Export List

Japan Removes South Korea From Trusted Export List

google.co.jp/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-08-01/japan-may-decide-on-controlling-exports-to-south-korea

Korean chip manufacturers rely on Japan for their supply of things like 99.99999% pure hydrogen fluoride.

Samsung and Hynix require materials from Japan to do business. Many of them cannot be obtained for anywhere else.

Memory prices are going to skyrocket.

Attached: 1544858791463.jpg (700x373, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/haydnshaughnessy/2013/03/07/why-is-samsung-such-an-innovative-company/#71a949eb2ad7
ahrp.org/1981-japans-biological-weapons-1930-1945-a-hidden-chapter-in-history/
apjjf.org/2017/06/Yamaguchi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's stopping Korea from getting those materials from somewhere else?

>Many of them cannot be obtained for anywhere else.
Pay attention

Well, for example, 99.99999% pure hydrogen fluoride spoils very quickly, and nobody near Korea makes it except Japan.

Last time Koreans tried to manufacture it themselves, there were explosions and gas deaths.

Koreans gassing themselves trying to obtain high purity hydrogen fluoride. Sounds good.

>Last time Koreans tried to manufacture it themselves, there were explosions and gas deaths.

>undertrained monkey literally violates procedure, opens the valve early, slips and drops an exposed transfer hose
>WHOA SO DANGEROUS

And retards accidentally let oil geysers catch fire. Chemical manufacturing is always going to be volatile if you have idiots tossing around but theres nothing inherently restrictive that stops other countries from making it

Smells like price fixing to me

>accidentally let oil geysers catch fire
Sounds fun.

This

meh, the koreans are pretty high IQ insectoids im sure theyll figure it out

The third bomb comes from united Korea!

And with that the cost of memory and NAND wafers will skyrocket.

I have removed Jow Forums from trustworthy tech news site list.

Material isn't the issue, its the quality control. If they switch from Japanese to some other, prepare for even shittier products.

Koreans are basically asian niggers that keep asking for gibs from us.

[spoilers] test

Now Japan just needs to fuck over the jews, aka modern america, and the btfo will be complete.

Cant people forget about ww2 already?
It was over 70y ago, christ.

Buh muh 6 gorillion...
gib restitution, nazi

No goyim if you forget you will question too much. You can never forget

Isn't America Micron benefecting from the trade war? This whole thing smells Abe and Trump scheme.

As soon as they (japs) apologize.

THANK YOU BASED JAPAN

KICKING RACIST WORST COREA RIGHT BETWEEN THE LEGS

honest abe ackchually did it
the absolute madman

Well, Korea DID illegally break sanctions and sold prohibited items to China.

Trump just gave Japan the all green to impose sanctions, so they did.

Go to oven, oriental kike.

*ahem*

FUCK ZAINICHI AND FUCK SAMSUNG

Wait so Japan is just doing this because muh USA?

Cringe and bluepilled kikes. China will prevail.

< We demand apology Juice!

what does nippon stand to gain from this? do they have a memory fab of their own in the works or are they just being greedy and trying to get in on the price fixing action?

If they are so good why haven't they figured how to do it after so much error and trial?

>muh IQ
Samsung and the Russian minds.
forbes.com/sites/haydnshaughnessy/2013/03/07/why-is-samsung-such-an-innovative-company/#71a949eb2ad7

>B-But you didn't APOLOGIZE
>wiki list of apology
>B-BUT those apologies were not for me
>Also give us money
>REEEEEEEE

Yup, plus some American companies are getting fat on it. Abe and Trump cooperate in trade and military stuff. Japan will start importing American agricultural surplus and Trump just lifted tariffs on Japanese cars. Abe pampered Trump when he visited Japan, so it's safe to say they are working very closely.

Lots of stuff. Investigate.

>tfw I bought my 16 GB ram and 2 SSDs for my build yesterday
fuck yea bois, probably should've gone with 32gb tho

Attached: 1308298990782.jpg (210x208, 7K)

>killing millions is fine if you apologize afterwards
when did this cesspool turn into Jow Forums?

Attached: 1434050007890.png (211x220, 66K)

Japan has apologized over and over again. The gooks are using this comfort woman shit to extract money out of Japan and shun it's nationalistic youth.

you're entitled for shit, gook
start a war, if you will

What is your backstory?

>Gook supreme court ruled to seize property of a Japanese company to pay reparations to forced labors during WWII
>Nips say it was already paid in the Japan-Korean treaty in 1965
>Gook wants more gibs
Can't make this shit up

>taxing people for crimes committed before their parents were born
Wow, this is truly the moral paradigm of any utopia. Blood-libel.

Attached: 151288db-7def-4754-86d8-cff55a87d292_text.gif (400x217, 591K)

What do you want them to do? Bring them back from the dead? Japan has already given them money and apologized multiple times.

aww i loved that moive as a kid

its first half is perfect, until the infantry transport scene

There's literally people still alive who major Japanese corporations profited off from forced labour during the war and they didn't have to pay for shit. Japanese are being feed revisionist history in schools which teaches the co-prosperity sphere wasn't criminal. I don't know what is taught in American schools but its probably just crocodile tears for detained Japs living in comfort while ignoring all the medical experiments that were conducted on US POWs. Fuck Japan.

>Implying China won't jump right on it and produce it for the same price at lower cost.

>and they didn't have to pay for shit
Yes they did, they paid through their government, this is how treaties work.

The 1965 treaty EXPLICITLY earmarks funds for the victims of slave labour during the 30's and 40's in Korea. The Japanese paid the Korean government, and the Korean government used the funds for entirely different ends than those for which it was paid.

That's not the fault of the Japanese, Japan didn't rule over Korea in 1965.

Fuck worst Korea, hope Japan rape them again.

Cry more, Kim.

I wasn't particularly just talking about Korea but the use of forced labour by Japanese corporations during the war and ya those corporations should have been individually held liable and broken up. Also South Korea was a military dictatorship at that time, handing a little money over to the regime to try to stop investigations into the full extent of what went on was the goal.

The US government was involved in a systemic cover up to protect Japanese interests after the war to make them a cold war ally.
ahrp.org/1981-japans-biological-weapons-1930-1945-a-hidden-chapter-in-history/

>Also South Korea was a military dictatorship at that time
Wow, turns out there are downsides to being ruled by a military dictatorship. Maybe being ruled by a military dictatorship is something to be avoided.

What are you going to do next; blame the UK for the deaths of Argentinian conscripts? Blame the allies for the deaths of German civilians?

Nations own the actions of their governments...well, nations with any integrity do. And Japan has apologised enough, and paid enough. Germany is the case study for why generational guilt is evil. The people who push it are no different in their reasoning than the Japanese imperialists who believed they had a sovereign right to rule over Koreans.

Blood-guilt is morally indefensible, which is why you have to dress it up as a legal issue. It's not. A court with any integrity would hold the Korean government responsible for the misappropriation of war restitution.

>Wow, turns out there are downsides to being ruled by a military dictatorship. Maybe being ruled by a military dictatorship is something to be avoided.
You seem to believe you can make an agreement with a government to permanently shut up their citizens, that's not a historically successful stratagem... also there's two Korean governments so that one didn't even at the time represent all Koreans.

>And Japan has apologised enough, and paid enough
Apologised for what specifically? Paid whom? Just look at what they teach in their schools on history which gets worse each year.

>Blood-guilt is morally indefensible, which is why you have to dress it up as a legal issue. It's not. A court with any integrity would hold the Korean government responsible for the misappropriation of war restitution.
It is a legal issue and the Japanese government isn't the only one to blame, private corporations are and the US government helping them cover up crucial information after the war.

>Japanese are being feed revisionist history in schools which teaches the co-prosperity sphere wasn't criminal.

Is it really that bad?

>tfw your two retarded puppet states start bickering with each other instead of China like you instructed

Attached: bad.png (500x462, 134K)

apjjf.org/2017/06/Yamaguchi.html

>And Japan has apologised enough, and paid enough
Nah, President Park was a japanese shill who went through Japanese officer's schooling and became an agent against the native korean as a young man and only got off easy because the US played interference for the japs after WW2 and let a bunch of former japanese shills take power in the reorganizing korean government.

Hahahaha two decades from now they will be in war with their neighbors again.

I doubt it. If they develop their own nuclear weapons then a war becomes too costly to be rational. They are already considered a "latent nuclear power". Eventually they must realize the US nuclear shield is not real.

>noooooo they aren't spreading and promoting self-hate like us enlightened westeners!!!!111

Hope you get beheaded or cannibalized

Attached: 3.jpg (440x583, 46K)

This.
I for one welcome our new Nip overlords.

Attached: pepe_popvorn.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Being nationalistic or etchnocentrist is a crime nowadays ya know? Some dude from the trilateral commission posted some years ago some interesting pieces of information. I'm sure someone still has the screencaps.

nips are the only company that would open factories in the usa.

>that's not a historically successful stratagem
Apparently not, there will always be people like you who are completely willing to dispense with inconvenient facts.

>also there's two Korean governments so that one didn't even at the time represent all Koreans.
Oh right, was this court order to seize Japanese property made in North Korea? It wasn't? So why waste our time with this nonsense?

>Apologised for what specifically? Paid whom?
The war. The South Korean government.

>Just look at what they teach in their schools on history which gets worse each year.
Finally, your intentions reveal themselves. You don't give a fuck about war restitution, what you want is for the Japanese population to be demoralised, humiliated, and guilt-ridden from the moment they enter school. You want Japanese culture degraded to the point of negation. You want the Japanese public school system to instantiate distrust and hatred of those Japanese who are proud of their nation, and what follows from that is the destruction of the Japanese identity.

Next time just say all of that stuff first, instead of this meandering nonsense about restitution.

>It is a legal issue and the Japanese government isn't the only one to blame, private corporations are and the US government helping them cover up crucial information after the war.
It's everyone's fault EXCEPT the people who misappropriated the funds. Amazing.

I don't understand; Japan is one of the most peaceful nations on Earth right now, both in their society, and their dealings with the rest of the world. Why do you respond so viscerally to the suggestion that the Japanese people can be proud of this?

Oh for fuck's sake, not this shit again. At least I don't need any gookshit.

Fuck Japan. They think throwing money at a government can apologize for everything they've done. Just say sorry. For real. Have Abe come out and publicly say sorry for everything!

>you who are completely willing to dispense with inconvenient facts.

>You don't give a fuck about war restitution, what you want is for the Japanese population to be demoralised, humiliated, and guilt-ridden from the moment they enter school. You want Japanese culture degraded to the point of negation. You want the Japanese public school system to instantiate distrust and hatred of those Japanese who are proud of their nation, and what follows from that is the destruction of the Japanese identity.

You're the one who has to literally lie to avoid the truth. Any truthful account of events is going to be very problematic for "the Japanese identity".

>It's everyone's fault EXCEPT the people who misappropriated the funds. Amazing.
Ok well just to let you know Park Chung Hee adopted the Japanese name Okamoto Minoru and was essentially Japanese so even if you want to play that game we all know who instilled those values into him

Attached: small heada.png (645x729, 66K)

>Have Abe come out and publicly say sorry for everything!
The previous 5 Japanese PMs, including Abe, have done exactly that.

This. Fucking w*stoid self hate is pathetic, I fucking hate it.

>Any truthful account of events is going to be very problematic for "the Japanese identity".
No it won't, because the modern Japanese identity was forged in the aftermath of WW2. I'm not talking about militarism, or the fighting spirit, or any of that shit.

>so even if you want to play that game we all know who instilled those values into him
Yeah, the whole Junta thing I spoke of earlier. My advice is still to avoid those. Maybe if Japan deserves to learn something, so does Korea.

By the way, although the funds for the victims of Japanese slavery were misdirected, let's remember what they were misdirected at; the rebuilding and reforestation of South Korea after the Korean war. Japan has been the largest post-war investor in South Korea, they're responsible for cleaning up much of China's mess. So forgive me if I'm not partial to the argument that Japan owes Koreans anything, especially when it's something they've explicitly paid for in the past.

>Japan has been the largest post-war investor in South Korea, they're responsible for cleaning up much of China's mess
Are japs seriously this delusional?

Ual, do they really think that?

Except you're a fucking retard.
Nips paid the Gooks the money in 1965 and in 2000, has publicly apologized to Gooks multiple times yet they want more money.

You have a point.

they do tha already with the japs

MUH COMFORT WAMEN

Abe is proud of it, but that's not my problem, and I don't really care what the nips think.

Holy fuck, korea you fucking drongos. All your allies are sick of your insane nationalistic whining, when japan is involved you whine harder than Palestinians. The fuck even is your political system there? It's vaguely fascistic but they only time anyone hears from you it's just more fucking whining about Japan and wanting free money, it's national gibsmeism?

Huge multinational companies have billions in products relying on samsung fabs for upcomming products, nvidia, apple and even intel will get totally fucked over if korean fabs are offline. If you pull this kind of 3rd world tier cuntery your fabs are fucking done. No one will risk building critical parts in korean fabs ever again, it's cheaper just to build new fabs elsewhere than piss money away on idiots.

>whine harder than Palestinians

Time to fuck off and die Jew rat.

Are you retarded?

>fucked over if korean fabs are offline
Which is why they'll blame the japs for specifically targeting electronics with their export controls. They specifically named fluorinated polyimide, photoresists, and hydrogen fluoride so it's literally a targeted attack on the semiconductor industry. The unreliable actors here are the japs and what's going to happen is they're going to wipe out like 5% of their exports as other nations sense weakness and start building up chemical manufacturing plants to replace them. This isn't ASML lithography machines, Japan by far has the largest market share in supplying those materials but they're going to find themselves replaced in the next few years while Samsung and SK Hynix weather the storm because they literally represent like 80-90% of the DRAM industry and like 60-70% of the NAND industry and Micron and Toshiba (lol) sure as hell aren't ready to step up even if the caveman Abe thinks the japs are going to steal marketshare through this little jewish scheme. They're literally "too big to fail" manufacturers, Japan doesn't even make DRAM and their NAND is kind of a joke and Toshiba and WD Japan just fucked up a quarter's worth of supply. China isn't in any shape to compete beyond the most rudimentary production of low speed DDR4.

The only thing that's going to happen is clients will prop up Korea while Japan destroys its own chemical exports and reminds its neighbors of its bad reputation. Japan's fucking up by targeting the semiconductor industry, no one is going to look at them favorably if they actually go through with this, and if Trump backs off on China for even a moment they're probably going to lose their capacitor market even quicker, especially since they've been jewing it up due to "shortages".

That said, there's a chance this is just for show and they'll just approve any shipments to the big boys after a month or two of chest puffing.

One of the reasons for this is because Japan thinks Korea is shipping goods and materials to Iran and North Korea. Meanwhile japan's been playing interference for the iranians against the US because those japs are forgetting that we own them. Bitches won't even contribute any ships to the middle east naval force even though they've constantly been going on about how they want to re-militarize.

I flip my shit if someday a stranger came and ask for money because my grandpa supposedly beat the shit out of him once like 70 years ago.
Hell I will never even apologize for that.

Japan can ban the kanban

The DPRK could fire at any time among this childish spat
We need more co-operation and resolution

Abe already remains intent as a warmonger by policy
And I don't recall any wholehearted apology

It's an warmongering amerishart subhuman gargling on the Jewish cock and waiting to die for Israel.

It's not ordinary people that are the problem
It's the morally corrupt leadership

You're speaking on a website where a good amount of people would kill their tendie making mothers to be reborn as a Japanese person, do you expect to convince these people?

Is that what makes you seethe?

Good. Get fucking dabbed on Corea.

Attached: 1557027338167.jpg (525x369, 28K)

Dilate

Deal!
When is Mongolia giving up the reparations?
Ukraine and Hungary may need them urgently now.

Attached: 1480993413392.jpg (1280x853, 161K)

t. assblasted gook

Abe just leveled the playing field putting Worst Korea under the same terms Taiwan, China, Singapore and other SEA nations have been working with Japan. China can't compete? What? They'll be breathing in every DRAM manufacturer necks in the coming years, you fucking retard. BOE and CSOE are building huge OLED factories that's gonna fuck up Samsung/LG duopoly for good and significantly lower the OLED production. Worst Korea is slowly walking into a knockout while putting sticks in their own wheels.

China will annex Korea

>waah why won't Japanese accept butthurt gook historical revisionism
>we wuz occupied n shiet
t. literal US colony

Korean get fucked, Trying to shift the public attention by using the Nips WW2 card again but the japanese grow tired and just fucking give them trade wars. Lol get fucked gooks. Let's just hope samsung still relevant enought to carry your economy before chink annexed you.

Stop eating dogs

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Yeah, CSOE's single gen 6 facility and BOE's DOA gen 6 facilities sure are scary. Meanwhile LG and Samsung have over a dozen active gen 8 to gen 10 facilities between them at full production.

>A-APPLE BAIZUO PAY FOR OUR 4 YEAR OLD OUTDATED TECHNOLOGY THAT'LL BURN IN ON THE FIRST DAY

>DRAM manufacturer necks in the coming years
Imagine being a chink that actually believes this while they're struggling to trickle out low-end, low density DDR4 through a company that probably stole all of its Micron technology and even got caught using pictures of Intel facilities as their own.

Next I suppose you'll tell me the chinkshit fighter jets are just as good as the F35

>their dealings with the rest of the world
Because the US neutered them and kept them on a leash. Abe is constantly pushing to remilitarize and his handling of Iran shows he's trying to pull away from the US. If Trump knew what was good for him he'd destroy Abe's entire government on the spot before they become separatist and turn on the US because that's the way Abe's been angling the entire Iran situation. It was never a signed treaty, it was impromptu, and Iran has historically never been on the good side of the west but eurocucks and japs are using it to turn against us. The eurosharts and japs got a little too rich and arrogant so now they think they can just break off and refuse to side with the US.

One day we're going to round up all your eurotrash sympathizers and pump bullets in your heads before dumping you into the sea. Europe will follow shortly as soon as those dumb fucks actually form an EU army against the US. America for Americans

>MUH ISRAEL
God forbid we baby one of our two key regional allies that we use to project into the middle east fucking retard. Soldiering is a career, no one's dying for any shit other than the protection of the American hegemony, the most stable global power in all of human history. Retard. If you don't get it you're a fucking subhuman that needs to be culled.