5g bad! 5g dangerous!

>5g bad! 5g dangerous!

Attached: 1b77pc4c2cl21[1].jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_(disambiguation)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_wave
youtube.com/watch?v=QDVVo14A_fo
theintercept.com/2018/03/06/google-is-quietly-providing-ai-technology-for-drone-strike-targeting-project/).
wallhaven.cc/w/p8jrwe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>safe radiation

Attached: 1564312348244.png (593x445, 105K)

>all radiation is dangerous

>

Attached: cad.jpg (600x512, 42K)

name a radiation that doesn't cause cancer

even light causes skin cancer

>Using a monitor when the radiation from it's light gives you cancer
>Not living inside meters of steel in absolute zero to shield you from all radiation

Yes. Light can give you cancer, that is why the "5G gives you cancer" meme is so retarded.

infrared. Radiowaves. Ultra low frequency radiowaves. Gravity waves. Sound radiation.

>all radiation causes cancer
lmao

Oxygen causes cancer

Existing causes cancer

>Israel doesn't have to use 5G

>Gravity waves

Attached: 1564312348242.jpg (745x717, 82K)

They're an actual thing, retard.

>tfw not a lab rat for 5g
feels good man, tell us how it goes muricans

Attached: 1556515054582.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Really surprising how Jow Forums of all places, a place where you're supposed to think for yourself and support technological progress, believes in pseudoscience like "5G BAD"

Do you really not know what is radiation? Are you perhaps 12 or just a highschool dropout?

The retard is the guy who read a sensational article about the detection of gravitational waves and somehow concludes that gravity is made of waves.
What they detected shows that the information of a localized change in gravity is spread through space time by a gravitational wave at the speed of light. They never mentioned anything about gravity itself being made of waves.

Attached: 1564312348243.png (644x500, 66K)

You think Jow Forums is posting that?

Fucking luddites can go live in the woods.

whoops meant gravitational waves. Gravity waves, as in water waves, can be considered a type of radiation though.

>Waves

Attached: 1535772603337.png (901x984, 1.11M)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as waves, are in fact, waves/particles, or as I've recently taken to calling them, waves plus particles.

80 IQ spotted

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_(disambiguation)
>Gravitational radiation, radiation that takes the form of gravitational waves, or ripples in the curvature of spacetime.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_wave
>Gravitational waves transport energy as gravitational radiation, a form of radiant energy similar to electromagnetic radiation.

boy you must feel retarded now. I bet you will close the thread immediately without replying.

Government control good!
Try harder Zionist niggers

Attached: xEmO8Xj.png (633x913, 194K)

>gravity waves

absolute brainlet redditor detector

It is more damaging to your health to worry about radiation, than the actual radiation you absorb on a daily basis.

I wonder when a study will be done on how many deaths have been caused by stress-induced depression.

oh shit, someone made a dumb drawing that is telling me it's very, very safe
it must, just must be true

You know that scientists had to built enormous tunnels to even confirm the existence of these things?

They have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with waterwaves, which are observable with your bare eye and result of a variety of factors.
Waves in water are not radiation.

Oh shit, the same people who told us 20 years ago that infrared gives us cancer are telling us that 5G gives us cancer.

>what is analogy
Not that user, but you seem retarded.

There is no analogy between water waves and gravitational waves, besides them both being waves.

>waterwaves
>observable
You can't see the wave itself, brainlet, you can only see the effect of the wave on the water

will do pajeet. We also finished trying out indoor plumbing. It's pretty good, you should give it a try, it doesn't steal your soul like you guys told us.

oh shit, i must make up some bullshit to cover my bullshit about 5g being safe and about me making some really retarded drawings

>being this retarded and incapable of using imagination to look at things from different perspective
Not gonna make it

>You can't see the wave itself
Because it is an abstract concept, you can't see a "force" either that doesn't mean it's effects aren't observable.

There is a fundamental difference you do not seem to understand, radiation is something very special, as it can propagate without a medium.

Light isn't the decrease and increase of the density of "the ether", unlike sound or water, which needs a medium to propagate.

Well, no shit, Sherlock. You still don't get the point of analogy and using your imagination.

>Gravity waves

Attached: 1558399727470.png (1080x834, 380K)

>the same people

Can you support this claim with evidence, or are you just anti-science and highly emotional?

>he doesn't know the difference between gravity waves and gravitational waves without consulting wikipedia

Definitely not gonna make it

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that it isn't safe enough to be close to it without a hazmat suit but whatever i guess we can have one of these at every street corner.

Attached: safencomfy.png (721x700, 474K)

>implying there's only you two on this thread

Attached: grayons.png (720x736, 177K)

That's not 5g. It's CIA mind reading antenna.

mind controlling* antenna

Let's see if you like pressure spraying any chemical up close without a hazmat suit.
Do it faggot. Let's start you up with something common and innocuous like chlorinated water.

on the one hand
>expensive
>gives you cancer
>kills the bees
>fries your balls
>chinese backdoors

but on the other hand
>lets braindead npcs watch goyflix on the bus

tough choice

Reminder that the real danger with 5G is mass surveillance:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDVVo14A_fo

>Internet of Things to collect massive amounts of data
>5G to transmit it all back for processing (look up any article on the benefits of 5G, they all mention IoT)
>AI to process the data, using it to predict your behaviour

The kind of inferences that can be drawn from this amount of data are crazy. Government/big tech companies will own your soul, they'll be able to predict your every thought. Algorithms are already putting people on no-fly lists, Google is looking at targeting drone strikes with machine learning (theintercept.com/2018/03/06/google-is-quietly-providing-ai-technology-for-drone-strike-targeting-project/). This is barely the start. Enjoy being blacklisted from employment and nudged into compliance because Big Data has you flagged as problematic. Could be anything from alleged racism to showing too much interest in celebrity pedophile rings. Even if you never air your thoughts online, even on 'anonymous' websites like this one. They'll know regardless.

Attached: alena-aenami-2.jpg (1700x1204, 258K)

>real danger with 5g is mass surveillance
this. Not that we're not tracked now, but 5g makes it trivial.

>i support 5g
>gotta download fast, i love progress you bigot
>meh, who needs bees, trees, flowers and all that shit, i buy my food at the supermarket and i love concrete
>cancer? lol, i was pozzed by my boyfriend when i was 16, #yolo
>we, fellow white people, all love 5g btw

I've never seen a more obviously astroturfed post in my life

t. #5gyolo

>clearly spraying a chemical
>but da 5g tho
nigger

Okay but what do we even gain from 5G? My 4G internet already loads pages and videos instantly.

CANCER

>5G
Nigggggers

Able to handle more devices/faster speeds. A massive chunk of the economy is based on information, i.e. harvesting and analysing user data. The powers that be don't want the physical infrastructure to bottleneck how much data can be scraped. If you don't buy into IoT there's really no point, but these companies are hoping everyone wants wifi-connected fridges and juicers and lightbulbs.

The whole project is a gamble, if they can't get enough customers the network won't be able to sustain itself and we'll roll back to 4G. I definitely wouldn't buy in for a few years, even if you have no privacy concerns.

sauce on the pic?

>doesn't mention most important aspect of 5g and why it's pushed so much
It gives much wider range of frequencies to use. Now we're using everything up to 4g and there isn't many free frequencies left.

>Gravity waves

>particle less hazard
>unironically thinks hazmat suit can protect against it
you realize that this isn't a hazmat suit

That isn't a hazmat suit, he's clearly cleaning it, brainlet.

gravity waves are said to move at the speed of light but they aren't light i dont think. I think its a ripple in space

I cant believe there this many bootlickers everywhere. Keep believing "i love science" meme and devour your societal goodboy points like a good golem you are, or you can accept your being raped and improve yourself to become a human

Attached: 1563336848920.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

Well everybody knows the US is lagging behind in terms of mobile networks. It wouldn't be too unreasonable to assume the government is spreading this FUD so consumers don't adopt the technology right now and instead wait for the US botnet edition of 5g without boogeyman chink microwaves. That's just my baseless conspiracy theory though. Maybe it is carcinogenic. I have no reason to believe that it is or isn't since I don't really know all the facts or have decades worth of data available to me.

Visible light doesn't cause cancer, UV does.

>Why yes, I do use 5g, how could you tell?

Attached: 5g chad.png (231x478, 75K)

The Industrial Revolution has....

Sloppy job CIA

>5g

Attached: 5g towers.jpg (900x705, 105K)

I dont really get what's the deal of moving on to 5G. 4G, LTE and LTE-A wasn't saturated yet and is more than capable to meet our needs. even our 3G here is capable of 45mbps.

seems 5G is an necessary endeavor

Attached: long face.jpg (1024x682, 70K)

More bandwidth. 4G is fast, but it gets progressive slower when there's more people using the network at the same time.

>Gravity waves
The absolute fucking state

haven't seen that one before, I like it

let's test 5G in Israel first

I wish effective rad suites actually existed so i could buy one.

not him; found this: wallhaven.cc/w/p8jrwe
> Aenami
unsure of the work's title, however.

>5g good
good goy

I don't think you know what the word bootlicker means.

Imagine being this much of a retard.

>sound radiation
>gravity radiation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation

> Gravity waves
Is this peak western intellect?

Attached: laugh-png-13.png (850x814, 304K)

not him but he obviously meant gravitational waves. Typical Jow Forums retard nitpicking.

The original poster asked for non cancer causing waves and he provided examples

Look up her artstation and find the pic you lazy faggot

>EMF frequency greater than threshold for human health risk is totally safe!
>I sleep next to my phone every night and my head lumps aren't even that bad!
MOBILE FORTNITE IN 4K GUYS

Attached: innernet.gif (480x561, 227K)

there's already suicide rate statistics

>Going outside under the sun
Enjoy the radiation

Got an invite code?

Attached: spammerdiscord.jpg (544x501, 82K)

wider range of usable frequencies is best feature of 5g
not your stupid speeds to watch youtube videos
we're cramped on current frequencies.
however, 5g is bad, because it makes mass surveillance trivial task. Unless there will be phones with hardware button to turn off 5G, I won't upgrade

5G has higher internet speeds than 4G... But 4G has longer range connection and safer than 5G.

>lead good! lead safe!

Attached: 1564844065161.png (800x800, 74K)

>gravitational waves are radiation

Attached: 1510173319188.jpg (650x622, 79K)

fuck 5g spyware i want nuclear sonic war now

Attached: 67307079_186275225701876_4959065905771679511_n.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

they are. retard. americans seriously need to leave. holy fuck man.

Gays fake 5G

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-225536_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 565K)

Visible light will cause cancer if the dose and intensity is high enough.

>equating electromagnetic radiation with sound waves and gravitational waves

Attached: America 2050.png (500x470, 20K)