Muh privacy

>Muh privacy
>Muh bloat
>Muh botnet
>Muh candy crush
>Muh forced updates
>Muh (insert shit argument)

You have no non-meme reason to dislike Windows 10. When it comes to functionality and ease of use, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. When it comes to overall stability and performance, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. Optimized for all hardware. Optimized for all programs (worth using). Optimized for all gaymes. You can use your sekret klub Kernel or Mac OS, but you will always be missing out on a true PC experience. Either accept this, or continue to use subpar software.

Attached: 647495-microsoft-windows-10-may-2019-update.png (980x653, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/image/FzUkYZ3917pjvVVMP6eKxg
store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pee pee poo poo

>whats 2 + 2
"4"
>please tell me a non meme answer please

i'm still waiting for someone to show me when microsoft compromitted a user or broke bitlocker on request.

>72152853
>Windows 10 is good because I ignore all the reasons why it is bad
Two can play that game faggot.
Windows 10 is bad because I ignore whatever you say in this retarded post.

Go fuck yourself.

>Asked in integer
>Responds in string

>updates delete data
>updates brick bootdrive
>updates give you stuxnet
>driver updates give you trojans
>delivery optimization gives you trojans
no just
no

>Muh no games
>Muh fretard
>Muh sekret klub
>Muh (insert shit argument)

You have no non-meme reason to dislike gnu/linux. When it comes to functionality and ease of use, gnu/linux is ahead of the rest. When it comes to overall stability and performance, gnu/linux is ahead of the rest. Optimized for all hardware. Optimized for all programs (worth using). You can use your winblows or Mac OS, but you will always be missing out on a true PC experience. Either accept this, or continue to use subpar software.

>actually taking the time to compose a walltext shitpost

win 10 is bad, deal with it

>jews still need to shill windows 10, 5 years after release
yep, it's that shitty

The fact that Windows 10 still comes pre-installed with all this King bloat is unacceptable whether it is a meme or not. And as says, most Windows 10 updates are terrible, and could brick your OS. Which is why it is unacceptable that there is no simple way to disable automatic updates.
But I digress. I find it hard to argue with a senile prick that calls every given argument a so-called "meme argument", just because they want to be right. Continue living in that fantasy world of yours where Windows 10 is seemingly the "perfect operating system", while most of us out here already found out that this OS is the worst pile of dogshit that has ever been made possible. You may laugh now, but once Micro$oft throws in an update with "accidentally" attaching a trojan that completely bricks everything you have, then we won't help you.

>Desktop Windows Version Market Share Europe

Win10 62%
Win7 27%
Win8.1 5.75%

>Desktop Windows Version Market Share North America

Win10 64.84%
Win7 25.27%
Win8.1 4.92%

NOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT FAIR BROS WINDOWS 7 4EVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of those are memes, fuck off cumbrain.
Based.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-20_11-30-30.png (1014x914, 454K)

5 months :)

>subpar software
windows 10 is subpar software

dilate, microsoft shill

I use winblows but this is literally
>i like A and if you dont like it too, then you are retard because you use B

When it comes to functionality and ease of use, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. When it comes to overall stability and performance, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. Optimized for all hardware. Optimized for all programs (worth using). Optimized for all gaymes. You can use your sekret klub Kernel or Mac OS, but you will always be missing out on a true PC experience. Either accept this, or continue to use subpar software.

being a retard ironically is still being a retard, please stop user, surely you have something else you can do to have fun

Exactly this.
>NO! WAAAAAH! I'M RIGHT!!!!!!

fun fact! putting "Muh" before reasonable arguments makes them unreasonable and petty

Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. Optimized for all hardware. Optimized for all programs (worth using). Optimized for all gaymes. You can use your sekret klub Kernel or Mac OS, but you will always be missing out on a true PC experience. Either accept this, or continue to use subpar software.

You have no non-meme reason to dislike gnu/linux. When it comes to functionality and ease of use, gnu/linux is ahead of the rest. When it comes to overall stability and performance, gnu/linux is ahead of the rest. Optimized for all hardware. Optimized for all programs (worth using). You can use your winblows or Mac OS, but you will always be missing out on a true PC experience. Either accept this, or continue to use subpar software.

You have no non-meme reason to dislike Windows 10. When it comes to functionality and ease of use, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. When it comes to overall stability and performance, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest.

>force it on every corporation
>shill it 24/7
>put it on every single new computer sold, without option to choosing win7
>force it so much that new hardware won't even run on win7
>5 years later

>still just 60%
ohhhh, well, at least you tried

Stay mad loonix tranny.

Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. Optimized for all hardware. Optimized for all programs (worth using). Optimized for all gaymes. You can use your sekret klub Kernel or Mac OS, but you will always be missing out on a true PC experience. Either accept this, or continue to use subpar software.

You have no non-meme reason to dislike Windows 10.

t. iToddler falseflagger

As an avid user of windows myself I have to wholesomely agree that the mainstream version of windows is a giant trash heap with so much bloat, spyware, and now even adware in a perpetual BETA state that I honestly can't blame anyone for unironically switching to linux.

Though before you permanently switch over I recommend you try their LTSC variant. It's essentially a stripped down version of W10 with cortana, windows store, and other bloatware/spyware/adware removed that only receives security updates. You can also actually set telemetry to 0 through group policy editor and after disabling windows defender and compatibility telemetry you get the least amount of telemetry possible on a non-hacked windows installation.

Not shilling, just recommend you try it. Microsoft themselves actually despises those who use LTSC but can't shut the version down because of how many people want it on their medical equipment/cash registers. The only catch is since it's the most stable variant of windows the BETA updates that improve zen 2 thread scheduling and handling are not present and won't be until the 2021 release of LTSC.

Attached: 1438714549462.png (520x533, 283K)

SEETHING

When it comes to functionality and ease of use, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. When it comes to overall stability and performance, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. Optimized for all hardware. Optimized for all programs (worth using). Optimized for all gaymes. You can use your sekret klub Kernel or Mac OS, but you will always be missing out on a true PC experience. Either accept this, or continue to use subpar software.

Weird that a Windows Update just destroyed my Bootloader

>cumbrain
>gaymer
>fedora
you couldn't be a bigger faggot if you tried.

Back when I used windows 10 full time from 2016 to 2017, every time I would disable windows defender, the next bi-annual update would re-enable it. a lot of other settings would turn back on without my control.

That itself was enough for me to commit to windows 7 for any future OS installs. I prefer being able to uninstall things I dont need, and prevent a weak "antivirus" program from running in the background even when it is "disabled".

Windows 10 is just not friendly to users who have heavier preferences on how their hardware and software are set up and how they interact. For people like us, Win 7 is a better choice. For people like you who dont really care about that, windows 10 is a fine choice. Just dont call me retarded for having a preference.

>When it comes to functionality and ease of use, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. When it comes to overall stability and performance, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. Optimized for all hardware. Optimized for all programs (worth using). Optimized for all gaymes.
When it comes to functionality and ease of use, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. When it comes to overall stability and performance, Windows 10 is ahead of the rest. Optimized for all hardware. Optimized for all programs (worth using). Optimized for all gaymes.

You have no non-meme reason to dislike Windows 10.

>Windows 10 is ahead of the rest.
Ahead in terms of... what exactly?
Compatibility? Yes, naturally.
Performance? HAHAHAHAHA, you wished. Every single Linux distro out there consumes at least half the resources that Windows 10 does.
Security? You'd have to be a retard to think such bullshit, considering the huge amounts of telemetry that Windows 10 has, sending multiple pieces of your information to Microsoft daily.

Windows 10 updates are a problem but I will say Windows 10 is much more pleasant to use and more polished than any Linux distro. It's also the best for getting work done.

education is also good, fella

no

What microsoft did with windows 10 was try to dumb down its essential functions so that your mom can better enjoy her laptop she just got home with from best buy.

Microsoft accounts for syncing data and all the pictures of you at soccer practice from 2002. One drive is included for this reason. Your mom hated how her centrino powered gateway laptop would get filled with toolbars and viruses, back in 2002, so they included windows defender.

Control panel doesn't make much sense to her, what are all these icons, what is a "Home group", and what is a "network and sharing center", what in the world is a "DNS"?!?!? she thinks. for this, microsoft made the settings app. But to keep it simple for your mom, all the "complicated" stuff is still in control panel.
Your mom just wants to click on the wifi icon on the taskbar and type in a password. She and many others wanted a simple settings area like on their phone (or like mac OS X *gasp*) for ease of use.

So half the shit is stuck in settings and half is stuck in the control panel. Now the settings on your computer are a disorganized mess. Because Microsoft couldnt decide if they wanted another windows version or a normie trap OS like OSX. Yet people will still make excuses for this design flaw.

That one is strange desu, I don't trust it as much as LTSC given how it still comes with windows store.

Does it receive only security uodates like LTSC?

Windows 10 is still the best. Cope harder loonix trannies.

Attached: Loonix-Pajeet.png (1208x1048, 139K)

>says windows
>shill tries to twist it into windows 10

1. Lack of decent debuggers and disassemblers
2. No commercial software ever gets produced on Linux
3. Most of drivers are generic garbage that barely works

hahahaAHHA funny variable meme. fuck yourself with your shitty response.

Seething freetard.

I unironically enjoy windows 10. I just really don't like that all those games and shit come pre-loaded and you can't actually uninstall them. It triggers my autism knowing they're still on my system, even if they're hidden.

>lists Sailfish as a desktop OS
OK kiddo

>windows 10
deleted my windows partition, but I think if you're going to run malware (Windows) and Software as a Service, you might as well run the latest version since you'll be protected against most vulnerabilities. Installing and using a deprecated version of a closed source operating system (or even a deprecated version of an open source OS for that matter) you're just asking for trouble.

niggerjew shill

Attached: 1563537735561.jpg (1080x1069, 96K)

Where can I get it?

Candy crush.

Please post your riced loonix system running on a 2005. trannypad.

>windows = windows 10
good job, cumdumpster

See Cope harder freetard, Win10 is the best OS out there.

>cope
>seething
the absolute state of the win10 cumdumpsters

5 months :-)

Rice your useless OS some more, that's the only thing you freetards can do on it anyways lmao.

>useless os
>spends all his time on Jow Forums making idiotic comments
lol, win10 fags are all retards

False and kys

saying "muh " doesnt make it invalid

faggot

>>Explain why windows 10 is bad and I will completely ignore you
What a waste of a post.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet iJeet. Everyone knows you're a street shitting loser.
warosu.org/g/image/FzUkYZ3917pjvVVMP6eKxg

Attached: 1552572454075.jpg (643x960, 255K)

And who made you arbiter of valid opinions? Fuck off, shill.

I just use LTSB, all other versions of Windows 10 are fucking trash.
Don't know why they didn't just give us Windows 7 2.0.

that 60%+ is all consumers. Corporations and others block updates and wait for a stable OS build to release. The military held on to 7 for as long as they could and just this year swapped everything to 10 completely avoiding 8.

>windows is optimized for all programs
>not programs are optimized for windows
Well, it's pretty clear why you're on windows.

Attached: 1545329890525.jpg (500x500, 38K)

fpbp

yesterday I had to print a document fast
turn laptop on
updating...
updating...
1 hour later:
updating...
"It will take several more minutes..."
took another half an hour
finally I could print my document
the office I wanted to fill it in just closed

is microsoft doing this on purpose?
windows got *unusable*
xp was fine, 7 was bloat, but 10 is a total crap.
are they backing away from the PC market and want people to simply abandon windows?

I'm getting dual boot Kubuntu Linux next week.
from what I've seen: CAN'T - FUCKING - WAIT

your 'windows advocacy' post proves windows is dead
face it

your rarted

Based

Attached: ssb.jpg (700x540, 106K)

Dual boot with 7 or LSTC, If you dual boot with the normal home or pro versions get ready for Windows fucking up the grub every feature update.

Paid shills constantly telling me to install winblows 10 just make me even more against it.

>you have no non-meme reason to dislike Windows 10.
>authors note: any valid reason to dislike Windows 10 is a meme reason

Has anyone from MS even acknowledged/addressed the issues with Win10 like telemetry and bloat, and how they even have a version that is exactly what many people want, but don't (legally) offer it to most end-users?

I really just want to see them try to defend their windows store candy crush automatic update bullshit.

Is there any workaround for the Zen2 issue? I'm planning on upgrading to that soon, and I'm also planning on installing LTSC for that build. Is it possible for someone to make a custom update that just gives LTSC users the ability to get the better Zen2 stability without any of the other shit?

Open Start menu, type "mouse"
>No results
Close start menu, open again, type "mouse"
>7 results

Win 7 is not deprecated

Speak for yourself.

>Nothing but freetard cope
every time

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey
>W10 almost 72%
>W7 20% and falling
Eat shit nanamifags

>dual boot with 7 or lSTC
Fuck windows 7, just use 8.1 its substantially better in many ways. Or just use windows 10 enterprise with some tweaks set in gpedit. That way you'll still get fairly important updates, that at which won't come to the long term service channel, and still have control over updates and other services.

I mean Windows is 85% in India
Must be that Microsoft tech support

Education is the most fully featured Windows an end-user can get legally, even if you have to get it from a academic institution
Same feature set and GPO options as enterprise (sans ReFS for some retarded reason)
It runs on the same semi-annual channel as normal Windows editions with the option of the targeted channel
If you use Windows 10 for what it is (ie not as a modern win7 replacement) it’s the best version you can get IMO

>If you use Windows 10 for what it is (ie not as a modern win7 replacement)
what did you mean by this

Windows 10 gives me 50% the battery life Windows 7 provides.

uploading all your data to our PRISM servers takes a lot of energy, goy

I used it without internet on when I made the comparisson.

fpbp

>using a closed source C compiler

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

You actually use the store or wish to have timely build updates
Using LTSC to avoid the 2 things mentioned above just tells people you want win7 but can’t have it because it’s losing support and/or you can’t get your hardware to work

ME already keylogged your wifi password and kept transmitting us your data, goy :^)