5g is good for you goy, it doesn't pose any threat at all, see?

5g is good for you goy, it doesn't pose any threat at all, see?

Attached: d8mrwidkc2e31.png (532x767, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/795681/Hundreds-bees-drop-dead-5G-towers-California-Sierra-Madre-video
sputniknews.com/viral/201908021076444253-5g-fears-california-bees-dead/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_storms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/774–775_carbon-14_spike
nst.com.my/world/2019/07/502464/so-bee-zarre-thousands-bees-drop-dead-following-california-earthquake
express.co.uk/news/world/1150383/california-earthquake-7-1-magnitude-dead-bees-video-explained-khalil-underwood
news.google.com/articles/CCAiCzR5Zi1pT1IyRGtzmAEB?hl=en-AU&gl=AU&ceid=AU:en
asiaone.com/china/china-rejects-claims-fracking-caused-sichuan-quake-state-media
forbes.com/sites/simonrockman1/2018/09/18/is-5g-a-cia-plot/#35173e6a1207
nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/03/solar-storms-worse-damage-if-you-live-near-certain-rocks-geology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And nothing of value was lost. Fuck bees.

>takes picture of dead bees
>"OH NOOO BEES ARE DYING AND CONVENIENTLY THEY ARE DYING NEXT OT A 5G TOWER!! THIS MUST BE LINKED, LET'S FEARMONGER EVERYONE!!!"

just bee yourself

retard

This

t. bee
This is just the beginning stingfaggot

>tabloid news
Fuck off Ivan. You just want to shift the American public opinion against 5G so you and that faggot Xi can take charge and backdoor the living hell out of it.

Attached: 1564252215936.png (1280x720, 744K)

>bees land on uninsulated portion of tower's high voltage transformer
>random fuck walks by
>"oh noooo it must be the conspiracy waves"

dipshit

I'll find you and sting you. bitch.

>5g is good for you goy, it doesn't pose any threat at all, see?
The dust has settled and 5g is the only force that is powerful enough to destroy the bird module. This board would improve heavily if all the unlimited data would actually get off their ass and modify the tord capacitor. This is a good idea Jow Forums. Prove me wrong.

t. Chang Zhou

Attached: pc-1958-025.jpg (384x580, 92K)

this is the reason china doesn't have 5g in their own towns but is pushing it on the western world. Kill us all not with tanks but fucking micro waves

While this is bullshit fake news, 5G could in theory affect insects.

>California
Wake me up when it's millions of people.

Good job (((user)))

>be repair guy
>get repair call
>bee's nest in tower shorting out boards
>spray bees with bee spray
>internet goes apeshit

Oh fuck, Dr House is here. Problem solved, guys.

Attached: lcusSFV.gif (400x300, 1.07M)

I...user where do you think all the shit that generates and utilizes 5g?

Yeah, fuck slavs and chinks! Only Our Greatest Ally, Israel, is allowed to backdoor our tech!

Holy fucking shit I just peed myself because of your gif

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>be repair guy
>get repair call
>put on repair suit

Attached: 5G install suit.jpg (375x500, 27K)

zozzle

>getting "news" from the Daily Star
Hahahaha

Time to get one and call it squirrelburner.

OI delet this, mkay

Attached: 1532734489548.gif (324x333, 857K)

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/795681/Hundreds-bees-drop-dead-5G-towers-California-Sierra-Madre-video
sputniknews.com/viral/201908021076444253-5g-fears-california-bees-dead/

If it's a threat to bees then it really is problematic.
You need fucking bees. No bees = death of many plants = potential death of all of us.
Seems plausible too. How did we not see the issues with 5G on non-humans? I mean we see the effects of wind power on birds, which is not even close to this.
I bet animals are attracted to the high energy from these things.

>After a powerful 7.1-magnitude earthquake struck California last month, thousands of the creatures were filmed covering the streets.
>While the real reason for the sight is hard to explain, scientists have often noted how animals and insects can act strangely in the lead-up to an earthquake.
>One study in Northern Taiwan that monitored insect populations over a period when a 7.3 and 6.8 earthquake hit, noted 'large declines' in the number of individual insects and also individual species.

That's very weird.
I've heard of the magnetosphere acting weird and causing quakes, so maybe radiation could be the cause for this.

Attached: 1511029000380.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

Pure coincidence as always.

see You shouldn't ignore news just because it's posted on a forum which says things that hurt your feelings.

The worst part is how 5G may not impact us directly, but rather indirectly by impacting nature if this is real.

No, the worst part is that there is literally no need for 5G, yet lemmings are indifferent as to the motives of this push.

5G has had a very small rollout in select US cities so far... Not likely there is a 5G tower where he said. Also, only tabloid news is reporting on this. Also, it was suspiciously a youtuber who found this, making me wonder if it's a viral stunt. Also it hasn't been independently verified by anyone.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256

Attached: spamer.png (795x807, 286K)

>british tabloid site
>russian "news" site

The Russian site actually acknowledges the suspect nature of the whole claim

>sputniknews
>dailystar

>believing what (((Murdoch))) feeds you
Seriously, could conspiracy theory fags be any more cucked?

>complains about conspiracy theories
>ignores tabloids due to conspiracies

kek

Anyway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_storms
Have these ever caused similar phemonomena? This might actually reveal an issue far bigger than 5g regardless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/774–775_carbon-14_spike
> Annus Domini 774. This year the Northumbrians banished their king, Alred, from York at Easter-tide; and chose Ethelred, the son of Mull, for their lord, who reigned four winters. This year also appeared in the heavens a red crucifix, after sunset; the Mercians and the men of Kent fought at Otford; and wonderful serpents were seen in the land of the South-Saxons.
>Anglo-Saxon Chronicle[7]
This is just like my animu.

Attached: a1bf19e8bb435b1ad3b8d9fd21c30690c4c83ac855b896f0cb73ab0b7bb2039d.jpg (400x400, 108K)

Ok, fuck 5G.

This. No bees == shit hitting the fan in nature which will eventually circle around to agricultural crops.

>ignores tabloids due to conspiracies
I ignore them because they have consistently shown themselves to be garbage outlets that will print literally anything as long as it's shocking enough

Absolutely based and redpilled as fuck. Fuck all types of insects and hope they all die a slow death.

>fuck bees
Every year the IQ on Jow Forums drops by five points. Bees are an essential part of the planets ecology, and not only that, they are fluffy, comfy, and friendly to humans. Unleas you are a retarded ESL confusing bees with wasps there is literally no excuse. I suggest buying a rope ans hanging yourself immediately you fucking mouthbreathing waste of resources.

How about it originating from tabloid trash and being brought here by a board known to not give a shit about fact checking and reason 101?

Fuck off bee.

Meanwhile in Russia up to 30% of all bees have been lost this year without any 5g at all, fancy that.

fpwp

But the comments on the bees dying in cali and Taiwan after quakes seems legit.
nst.com.my/world/2019/07/502464/so-bee-zarre-thousands-bees-drop-dead-following-california-earthquake
express.co.uk/news/world/1150383/california-earthquake-7-1-magnitude-dead-bees-video-explained-khalil-underwood
news.google.com/articles/CCAiCzR5Zi1pT1IyRGtzmAEB?hl=en-AU&gl=AU&ceid=AU:en

I don't know why google churned out this result for "taiwan insects earthquake" though:
asiaone.com/china/china-rejects-claims-fracking-caused-sichuan-quake-state-media
And I'm not sure why I'm posting it. :^)

fuck of wasp
go sting an incel and die

So you say wait for the peer reviewed journals that clearly have a conflict of interest with revealing the truth on anything to do with 5G?

Attached: 5eb.jpg (640x960, 40K)

At least I can sting more than one incel you bumblefaggot.

MUH NON IONIZING RADIATION.

I like how incels have nothing to do with this thread and this faggot still posts it.
This thread glows so fucking much.

Attached: train_derails.jpg (1200x926, 236K)

incels are schizos just like wasps

Speaking of which:
forbes.com/sites/simonrockman1/2018/09/18/is-5g-a-cia-plot/#35173e6a1207

Attached: 1540496482503.jpg (640x784, 90K)

You're just here to derail the thread.

Attached: 1548987185214s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

You fucking retarded cunts better shut the fuck up and fuck off before I curse and damn you imbeciles.

Bee die offs are no laughing matter.

Peer-reviewed journals with conflicts of interest are thousands of times more reliable than Jow Forums.

>you bumblefaggot

Attached: 62068963_10218604423043785_2646690359693803520_n.jpg (601x715, 25K)

>Bee die offs are no laughing matter.
What are you gonna do, get me banned?

>takes picture of dead bees near a tower
>doesn't care, doesn't infer anything
>hasn't ever done anything of value in life
>dies of ignorance
>society perishes because of birth of your likes

schizo 5g is non ionizing radiation

>What are you gonna do, get me banned?
No, I won't do that. You getting banned would just be a start.

Attached: 1564521550270.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>kills bees near a 5G tower and takes a picture
>post it and say it must be the tower that did it

I don't think it was actually anything related that caused your response. I'm more concerned that you posted that after I posted an "irrelevant" article about fracking and earthquakes. Suspicious.
My only concern with 5G is that it's a waste of money.

Except Jow Forums has nothing but a discord of conflicts of interest. It is a cesspit of conflicts.

Bees are highly resistant to radiation.
Read some fucking books retards.

Yeah buddyz linkinh forbes articles that steal user data makes you the glow nigger here.

It does make you think about the impact of solar storms on bees.
Oh and this thread also brought up that weird earthquake phenomena.

No one said it was radiation. It could be messing with their navigation abilities.

I was posting that as a laugh, I thought it was the stupidest article I'd seen.
But what concerns is that you're still pretending I didn't post an article about FRACKING and causing earthquakes.
Cause everyone knows they cause them. You niggers can't cover that shit up. It's fucking obvious.

right...but what about the plants and flowers they like to visit?!

It's a circle of life. Am I the only one who actually fucking watched Lion King here?

Attached: b31a4df7bc73fa3c2d5ce3d982b1d29002dc68dfb1cc547fd66aa51030c487de.jpg (636x546, 60K)

>be bee
>regular wind and rain storm all around
>fine
>storm 93 million miles away on the sun
>ded

The towers were in a seismic zone. Seismic zones in Taiwan have had similar phenomena. Furthermore, it's not that far fetched to consider the implication of fracking operations and the effect of escaped gas on bees.

Considering that a storm took out a telegram grid in the 1800s, that's more plausible than you think. What would happen to a 5G network in a storm?
Could that cause some major damage to infrastructure and people?

Attached: 1561771860238.png (384x384, 109K)

let me guess, you're american, right?

Only damage is going to be it shit falls down on people.

Sheeeeit, we cook fucking birds with the SPY radar on the ship all the time.

It's non-ionizing sure, but high frequency, high power output transmitters will kill you. There's a reason there is something called Hazards of Radiation to Personnel (HERP).

Sure your 2.4Ghz 802.11 router isn't going to kill you in your sleep, but you guys have to wonder when this shit might eventually kill us.

We are only going to get higher frequencies for higher data throughput with even more coverage through high power transmitters. Tinkers my thinker.

Attached: sip.gif (400x400, 80K)

i aint clicking your shit article so post what you mean by fracking affecting bees. Is it some byproduct? In any case the 5G cancer proponents are the same guys who believe in chemtrails.

>more tabloids and offtopic shit
nst cites dailystar

>Annus Domini 774

>quoting the same tabloid sites again
Fuck off Murdoch shill

Let me guess, you make honey?

Einstein said we die without bees.
Einsteins relativity theory held hundreds of experiments and is still right. How big are the chances that he is wrong on the bees, too?

>How big are the chances that he is wrong on the bees, too?
Lmao who cares about Einstein? Fuck bees, and fuck you.

Reminder

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 05.03.56.png (424x127, 8K)

bees are great, fuck you

Well. I was reading nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/03/solar-storms-worse-damage-if-you-live-near-certain-rocks-geology/
and I had thought when it brought up the "channelling of energy" (basically, the ocean and some rocks channel the energy more than other sedimentary rocks, etc).
If 5G allows the channeling of energy in ways that couldn't be done before, what would the effect be? I'd say it would make what was usually a more localised solar event more global.
But at the same time I thought "well wouldn't that just spread the energy and disperse the damage?". If that's the case, I can see why the US government would be keen for 5G. It would act as a faraday cage essentially.

Is 5G just there to disperse the energy from such things?

>Video has a cell tower disguised as a pom tree which I've seen all over las vegas
>las vegas is so fucking hot bees die constantly on the streets anyway

hmm
I'd have to test it myself to believe it.

It was a quote from the anglo-saxon chronicle. Is there a problem?
That event details what could have been a solar flare event that cause something that made it visible in the tree rings of very old trees.

I was suggesting the bee deaths were from something other than 5G, but that something would also be covered up (even though people on the street do not buy the nonsense fracking companies tell people, nor the government services they are clearly paying to hush up the talk on it).
That said, that whole ordeal did make me consider whether 5G companies acted the same. After considering I'm not sure it would effect bees at all, it might even reduce localised energy and disperse it perhaps.
If that is possible, then that would suggest that 5G's real purpose is potentially national defense.

T. Wasp

It would only really make sense if the installation was faulty or built on something conducting the energy and turning it into something like a mosquito zapper.

shut the fuck up

CORRELATION != CAUSATION!!! REEEE. DON'T LISTEN TO SCIENTISTS. LISTEN TO YOUR GUT FEELING. 5G IS SAFE.

br+

I came here to throw shit on a wall and see if anything stuck. You should try it.

it's the beeginning

I'd like to thank the OP for leading me down this rabbit hole:
https:// energsustainsoc. biomedcentral. com / articles / 10.1186 / s13705 -019 -0199-y
>The electrical grid
>HV (high voltage) transformers—transmitting voltages of greater than 100kV—are what make it possible to send electricity over great distances to thousands of substations, where smaller transformers reduce the voltage.
>HV transformers are the weak link in the system, and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has identified 30 of these as being critical. The simultaneous loss of just 9, in various combinations, could cripple the network and lead to a cascading failure, resulting in a “coast-to coast blackout” [3].
>If the HV transformers are irreparably damaged it is problematic whether they can be replaced. The great majority of these units are custom built. The lead time between order and delivery for a domestically manufactured HV transformer is between 12 and 24months [4], and this is under benign, low demand conditions.
Boy. I'd hate for such a calamity to occur.

Attached: 1562266483586.jpg (1006x751, 158K)

Why isn't this happening in every single 5G tower then? You're just believing what you want to, against the evidence. A more likely hypothesis is that some material they used to build them turned out to be toxic to bees, or even that they died because of an unrelated environment factor, like a factory of some shit right next to the towers.

Absolutely agreed. Israel is such a beautiful country and the people are wonderful, definitely not committing genocide against the Palestinians and taking all their belongings and land, and Jewish billionaires and their organizations are definitely not promoting anti-white ideas and white genocide.

Israel first, America second. Truly our greatest ally.

Attached: European Jews vs Israel's response to migrant crisis.jpg (1800x1281, 867K)

These threads are more cancerous than 5G at a million megawatts.