Post Jow Forums approved youtubers

post Jow Forums approved youtubers

Attached: cucklead.png (1302x892, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCaZoY_2CV66KfTn4DVrjgeg
youtube.com/watch?v=FoFCGh6wtUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most punchable face of youtube

requesting pics of linus in undies

fuck off with your eceleb cancer to your /v/ garbage board
kys

wolfgang's channel

>youtube
kys schlomo

>schlomo
i like the cut of your jib

>get married to a gold digging roastie
>surprised when shes done playing you for a fool

Success isnt enough to keep women around. If you're not a Chad you're the same as garbage. Shouldnt have gotten married, bad move. Everyone knows humans are evolutionarily similar to bonobos and arent made for pair bonding

the only approved Jow Forums youtuber
is
bisqwit

What about Wolfgang's Channel? He made an Gentoo install asmr video

That fat fuck novideo shill jayz2cents is not bad.

on an unrelated note, where the fuck is luke? did they get him? 1 month since last video

>half his videos are him bragging about making millions
>"NOOOOOOOOOO MY WIFE IS LEAVING ME!"

Attached: soy crying mouth.png (726x750, 124K)

>post Jow Forums approved youtubers
no such thing

>my wife left me.
literally /our/ guy.

TECH LEAD IS MY TECH FUHRER

Hes still rich tho

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

this

>One day, I came came home to an empty apartment -- my wife had taken our 3-year old son, packed everything, and disappeared back to Japan. There are so many facets to the story but... Success doesn't bring happiness. It just raises expectations.

Also, Japanese law means he will never see his kid again.

Why?

Wolfgang's Channel

love to see it

Unironically LinusTechTips only because he ascended above your average shit eating, lying shills that will sell anything marketers tell them to just to continue the flow of pre-released gibs that define their whole livelihood.

he already said that his "former" wife was not a gold digger.

you need to go back

he had sex so he is not one of us

bitwit is based

Formerly married

>e-celeb /v/ trash
I hate the zoomer "culture"

bisqwit > bitwit

It's unironically true though. You must be a retarded /v/ermin that cherrypicks for obscure reviewers to back up his gaymen hardware of choice to disagree.
>Be some obscure retard with 10-100k views on average
>Boot lick every manufacturer out there to receive your free samples that you depend on as your channel and profit is too small to actually buy anything yourself
>Follow the review guide like a good goy you're and trick innocent retards like user who replied to me
>Be Linus Fucking Sebastian
>Have more money and fame than common sense
>Every manufacturer out there lines up begging you to review their products as your views generate thousands of sales
>Be allowed to say whatever you want and be as brutally honest and objective as you want to be as the ball is in your court

Wow what a bombshell. That video was rough to watch. This guys life took a nosedive and I genuinely feel bad for him. Been watching techleads vids for awhile now.

I think I stopped watching him for the same reason his wife left him.

Well I imagine him sucking off dudes he met on Grindr from his iPhone and Macbook would result in that for most men.

Attached: 1549525022982.png (600x819, 798K)

what if this is all just made up shit and he's a kissless virgin? we've never seen nor heard ANYTHING about his wife and son, have we? not even a comment about them, nothing.

actually i hate to say it, but I called this a year ago when he first got back on youtube. actually i've never heard of him before then.

>have wife and kids
>leave $$$$$ job at Google because this boy wants to be a youtuber
>move wife and kids in with HIS PARENTS
>a year later not even 0.5M subs

he had a responsibility, a duty as a man, but his low class asian ass forgot his own family

are you implying he's not rich anymore just cause he left google? highly doubt it. 428k subs is still a lot

>its all the man!

He had a roof above their heads and they werent starving. Asian men work themselves to death enough in their countries.

Attached: Druaga.jpg (176x176, 12K)

>letting his parents affect his relationship
found his problem. He was forcing them to get along, he might've had good intentions but that's not how it works. I would've left too

pls stop shilling your channel here

but he's not in asia, he's in america

I know. I'm saying they are already expected to do so much in their own country that to even berate someone like him for making a good living for them still is bullshit.

He did his part and now that the woman centric justice systems will have their hands on the relationship with his child it is truly a shame.

That's what literally all delusional men say. And then when the bitter truth takes hold they realize their entire relationship and the most significant part of their adult life was all just a lie, paying for a gold digging ho. The entire thing was a transaction and when it the deal got a little less sweet the woman bailed at lightspeed. it's happened for millennia but retards still don't get it. Literally the Bible, Torah, the muslim book, whatever ALL have advice and warnings about the nature of marriage and other man-woman pair bonds.

It is not exactly a career path that is promising. But on the other hand it has only been a year. And she took their son, that isn't entirely fair.

he did his part? he left his job when his he had a wife and a baby

>citing all abrahamic books

Yikes and sandnigger pilled. Look to actual smart white men like the Greeks who said similar things and all had much better systems, societies and gender relations.

And was still making more than enough money tardo.

His wife was clearly an unloyal harlot.

>the Greeks
literal faggots

UFD Tech went from tweaky pedo sketch to chill guy over night but I don't know if it was an improvement desu

Attached: th (14).jpg (2413x146, 106K)

>I only know his side of the story, and even he himself told everyone not to judge, but I'll STILL be a seething sperg cause I'm a lonely virgin who hates women

Who cares? They were far superior to any person who had a hand in the books you cite.

Because hes a fucking beta cuck. If you are doing everything for your family and providing like a man, you should expect faithfulness in return.

I dont care about what this fucking cucked numale says about it.

>the books you cite.
i'm not that other user, i don't even agree with him lol. But relationship-wise the greeks weren't any better, they were just all faggots and sluts.

>Greek
>smart

They had literal celebrity whores and let them influence politics despite creating a famous play on why women having any hand in politics is an awful idea

>I dont care about what this fucking cucked numale says about it.
what an informed opinion. Do not expect any less from a seething permavirgin

No. The women in their society werent sluts. That goes for nearly any society that was successful.

>muh virgin

The fat whore shows herself.

>the man should work and slave and expect no loyalty in return because the woman just shat out a baby

They werent perfect, their culture and society and achievements far exceed that of some goat fucking child mutilators though. That isnt even arguable.

hopefully now you faggots can stop posting this dipshit here

It is surely arguable. The Semites invented the alphabet which the Greeks used to write and in time even the Greeks succumbed to the Abrahamic religions. Clearly, they are superior to Greek culture.

>walk away from safe opportunity to retire when you are 35 with millions in savings so you can be a youtube boi
yeah, women really find this attractive

Why does it matter? If he still had enough money then there is not cause for separation. I don't really know the circumstances but that alone is not reason enough.

Hahahhhahahahhahaha

>superior to Greeks because of shit that happened long before the religious text you cite from people barely even similar

Youre fucking delusional. Go back sandnigger.

>millions in savings
>still working
>still making money

exactly you fucking disgusting whore. She doesnt deserve all that and more for possessing a vagina. And sure as hell doesnt deserve to take his child away.

god you fucking modernist faggots make me sick.

japanese doesnt give there own to foreign countries.

this shit is common , they basically kidnap the child back to japan and as a foreign husband you have zero rights.

it happens to a lot of american soldiers. look it up .

Linus unironically. You all know that poutine munching faggot is on a hot streak recently. Also Anthony of course.

Attached: IMG_7150_620x.jpg (620x930, 35K)

Could you make it any more obvious that you're some "greek" subhuman trying to cling to dead civilizations? Shouldn't you be sucking an american tourist's fat cock or killing yourself right now?

I'm not I'm a fucking Anglo. Greek and roman civilization represents the foundations of the modern world. They did more for the earth than some disgusting sand dwelling child mutilators cults ever have. Not to mention you try to pass off Phoenician alphabet as somehow Abrahamic. Deluded.

>muh fat whore
you wish you were interacting with a woman. The fat virgin shows himself
>>the man should work and slave and expect no loyalty in return because the woman just shat out a baby
i didn't say that you illiterate retard. all I said was we don't know her side of the story, as the husband stated. And he's not a slave he's a fucking youtuber. Nice strawman.

Plenty of women would be okay with you quitting a shitty job and starting with a fun job if you had millions in the bank fucktardo. "hurr durr muh multi-millionaire husband still wants to work but doesn't want to waste his life slaving away for tech billionaires since he already has a ton of money" is about the shittiest and shallowest gold-digging reason for a divorce ever.

Again I don't know the circumstances (maybe she didn't like the public aspect of streaming?
Who knows) but if she BROKE UP THEIR FAMILY because he wasn't making as much money she's a retarded and depraved roastie. Billionaire Japanese chad isn't going to knock up her single mother ass and shower her with Yen so strategically it doesn't even make sense.

>MUH VIRGIN
>MUH VAGINA

Literally disgusting piece of shit. Thinking you deserve everything from a man including his kid just for existing. Kill yourself.

Requesting pic of Technology Connection's face reflected on a laserdisc.

Wait, so he won't see his kid because he forfeited the Japanese citizenship since you can't have dual citizen status, and since his wife is still a jap citizen, she gets to keep the kid?

Wow

Techcuck

Attached: electroboom.jpg (458x254, 26K)

Im confused why has no one metioned lv1 techs. It's the perfect mix of autism and cynisim for large tech an the government.

What more could Jow Forums want?

they're fat/ugly/etc. rarely anything Jow Forums related though i guess anything on youtube is Jow Forums related now

>they're fat/ugly/etc. rarely anything Jow Forums related

sounds about like Jow Forums

the king of Jow Forums of course

Attached: 1561056302380.jpg (827x833, 116K)

Underrated and based

8-bit boomer

>Always extra smug hurr durr I'm so smart and I type so fast
>makes a crying sad sad video after his wife BTFOs him
Based wife living a comfy life in Japan.

Tech lead more like alimony'd amarite guise?

Backpfeifengesicht

his wife is super hot

It's definitely livable, but it's also definitely not Google money.

You're not going to the nice restaurants every few weeks or feeling free to drop cash on things like shoes when they catch your eye.

On top of that, they have kids, that's probably the worst time in life to drop your salary.

That's what macfags get.

no, he didn't have millions in saving, he had the potential to make millions in savings over a 10 to 20 year long career. and he blew it

he didn't have the money, he had the potential to make the money. and he blew it.

He's in his 30s. He definitely has at least 2 mil saved up.

>ctrl+f andreas
you guys have no taste

Attached: 1560636080144.jpg (960x960, 291K)

Most newfags won't even know him anymore. Sad.

This is why yellow fever fags are so retarded

>muh Japanese wife
>they don't know how shallow actual Japanese women are
>can't just run away with your kid whenever she wants and you will never see him/her again.

Attached: 1563430.png (682x1464, 406K)

It's sad that this gook is your self-insert.

This is onions boy trash.
Only /g approved YouTube is bisqwit

Issa Botnet
youtube.com/channel/UCaZoY_2CV66KfTn4DVrjgeg
Hello from China.

The Science Elf:
youtube.com/watch?v=FoFCGh6wtUU

Attached: v71z2xmk9ev21.jpg (1024x1820, 147K)