Just bought this

Just bought this.

And you guys say Apple is overpriced lol

Attached: b73cd3ea-61d0-448d-b9b5-a4f99378276a.png (1125x2436, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wivOEXlL9s
youtube.com/watch?v=XtTL1UVikzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's still a lot of money user

Niggers tongue my anus.

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple users themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-112413.png (720x1280, 326K)

it's way too expensive for what you get. nothing wrong with shelling couple of k for something you'll use for years to come but macs are only really suitable for browsing the web. do anything else and that pos will overheat. sucks that you must use that garbage to test ios apps so i have to use a mac at work but it's not like i paid for it so whatever lol.

>i5 1.4ghz
>8gb of 2133 ddr3 memory (not dual channel I'm assuming)
>128gb storage
>$1200
Jesus fuck why..

Blackpilled

Have sex

This. Also I find it funny how people see apple products as some sort of status symbol or display of wealth. And yet in reality, every broke-ass college kid with debt up to his neck has a macbook.

> That ugly chassis

youtube.com/watch?v=7wivOEXlL9s

If you bumped those up just a little it would cost you another 1200$

Indeed, why?

because consumers are stupid and are essentially being taken advantage of. people will also say that "you pay a premium because you can take it to an apple service center any time" where they will proceed to charge you $400 dollars for a manufacturer defect

>2029
>drive home in new apple car
>forgot if i locked it
>go out and press lock button
>alarm goes off
>can't disable it
>neighbors start coming out and staring
>spaghetti spilling out from my turtleneck
>try to get inside apple car with touchID
>forgot AppleCar X has no touchID
>try rubbing unlock gesture on door
>spaghetti sauce smearing everywhere and it doesn't work
>in tears now
>stand in front of apple car
>faceID blasts my face with headlights
>face not recognized because tears and spaghetti sauce
>consider smashing open the windows
>realize apple car has no Windows
>spaghetti flowing like a cascading waterfall
>kick apple car in absolute desperation
>door bends and pops open
>Siri: alarm system malfunction
>I FUCKING KNOW
>try to start apple car
>face not recognized, please enter apple car password
>butterfly keyboard pops out of steering wheel
>enter password
>incorrect password
>butterfly keyboard is double inputting certain keystrokes
>incorrect password
>S key won't work no matter how hard i press
>incorrect password
>in absolute tears at this point
>smash keyboard with head over and over again
>pasta sauce and tears splattering everywhere
>incorrect password
>finally just type root and press enter twice
>engine starts
>tears of agony turn to joy
>start backing out of driveway
>still feel neighbors staring
>radio playing some really annoying emo band
>turn vol to min
>press vol down again to make sure
>radio lets out massive screeching blast then silence
>Siri: radio malfunction please visit nearest Authorized National Apple Lube store
>drive 800 miles to nearest ANAL store
>yeah looks like your radio is busted
>you probably drove it wrong
>we're gonna have to replace your radio, tires, transmission, and engine
>that'll be $20,000
>leave ANAL store rubbing my sore anus
>get automated text on cuckPhone XLIIII from St. Steve
>Remember, A[?]t Just Works!
>th-thanks steve

Attached: 1546511404014.png (828x1418, 166K)

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1561379680724.jpg (1000x1000, 188K)

>>stand in front of apple car
>>faceID blasts my face with headlights
>>face not recognized because tears and spaghetti sauce
>>consider smashing open the windows
>>realize apple car has no Windows
10/10

Attached: 1504371793502.png (300x300, 126K)

>mfw i made that copypasta and the image

Attached: 1563975469345.gif (244x248, 113K)

>>you probably drove it wrong

Attached: dead.png (633x772, 10K)

Don't look at the Gaygahirtz, it boosts really high.

and its a new CPU only Apple has from Intel.

youtube.com/watch?v=XtTL1UVikzI

Look at the performance its pretty good.

Also its 256GB fast SSD, 2133MHz RAM.

Not bad for $1299 after taxes desu

I love Macs but I don't think I would ever pay for them. Those are expensive things that your company buys for you, and replace as needed.

IT HAS A MASSIVE THERMAL THROTTLING AND OVERHEATING PROBLEM YOU STUPID FUCK

pic very related

Attached: justputitinthefreezerbro.png (2560x1440, 2M)

see
talking about the laptop he posted

That's an old pic, try again nigger. They fixed it with a UEFI update faggot.

You're just a poor fag who can't even afford a $1,300 laptop? lmfao kys

based sataniaposter

Attached: 1434050474914.png (466x459, 331K)

>$1300?
Why so cheap? Every 2 years I just ask for the latest mac book pro with the largetst ssd.

I'll bite, why would someone oay $1,000 for a laptop with 25-50% of the real world performance of
AFAIK this specific mactrash model will throttle to 1.4 GHz when placed under load for the CPU ONLY.

This. The dog shit hardware makes this a completely retarded purchase. You could get a laptop with the same specs for a few hundred dollars.

The update made it throttle MORE after about 30 minutes as the heatsink fan itself started to overheat and thermal throttle.

>I'll bite, why would someone oay $1,000 for a laptop with 25-50% of the real world performance of
Because performane is not everything. I run most of the resource intensive apps in the cluod, so I just need a good, solid OS and development interface. OSX is just easier to deal with than Windows.

That said, at home I have a desktop with windows, but that is used mostly for games.

street shit harder ijeet

Attached: 1556172860355.png (1280x888, 1.08M)

nice. the 2019 pro got a good stat boost. you should get a good number of years service out of that and still be able to sell it for more than half your purchase price when you're ready to upgrade.

>years
Macshit falls apart after 2 months.

Attached: 1547465211735.jpg (4618x3464, 777K)

I honestly can't see how people can deal with mac os desu. Have you ever tried to merge 2 folders together?

>1200 dollars for a throttling Netflix and faceberg machine

>fix throttling and heat with a uefi update

iToddlers everyone

Nice baby first computer you got there iToddler.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-02-17-09-42-717_com.android.browser.png (1080x2340, 541K)

yes, i use meld (or any other diff merge) for that. The terminal is just better than anything available in windows.

Nobody cares faggot

God damn moron, do some research and stop posting fake shit.

Why would anyone need to ever do that?

>FACTS i don't like are fake
Fuck off street shitter.

Attached: 1540357683358.jpg (643x960, 255K)

I have the same laptop. Bought it for full price last november. I put a keyboard protector on it and like but but never really use it lol

Everything you post is blatantly false.

I have a 18core machine at home, this is for mobile light usage idiot.

Not even about a status symbol at all. $1200 is a no brainer for travel with a tiny 13" notebook.

Try harder.

The 2019 is much better especially for the base version. And they fixed the keyboard issue apparently.

Overall I'm happy, typing from that laptop (OP here).

I have a 18c/36t 128GB machine at home for heavy workloads.

Ok itoddler don't you have friends that give a fuck

If you have the one with the function keys its the same 2017 model i bought. They also never ficed the keyboard id suggest getting a cover for it. I glued a cover on mine

Street shit harder iJeet.

Attached: 1548983432064.png (690x793, 159K)

Dont quote me faggot i said both times it isnt fixed and you need a cover

Seetle itoddler

I licked a negro once.

Illiterate nigger

Better than fucking bash, powershell, and even the skiddie command prompt? Have you even used the first two?

t. sysadmin with windows 10 pro on a macbook pro

>defective flimsy keyboard
>defective flimsy display cable
>defective flimsy GPU soldering
>defective electrical design that fries your CPU if the current isn't 100% stable
>throttles down to $300 laptop tier performance in any real task
Macs are complete chinkshit. Only brain dead troglodytes would spend $1000+ on this shitheap trash brand. Get a real laptop.

Attached: 1552241247995.jpg (2048x1536, 765K)

Thinkpads are trash, all linugs desktop environments are shit and iterm2 is based so learn to cope mutt

see

Street shit harder iJeet.

Attached: 1561424964878.webm (640x360, 2.44M)

You failed to address my facts so you are correct mr patel

I love the irony that the anti apple is the cult here. I never even defended them and said the keyboard is still going to break and you cant help yourself from sperging out like a mutt

You haven't stated any facts iJeet. All you've done is shit in the street while plugging your ears.

Attached: 1551021717739.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Iterm2 is based. Refute it

You shit in the street.
Your shit opinion is refuted.

Attached: 1544958597400.png (553x633, 61K)

Have fun with your 200mb of DDR2 RAM.

For real though all street shitting aside even the most hardcore macfaggot mactard matoddler macshitter maccuck has to concede to the harsh reality that their fruitty laptops may not be worth the $2,000+ people pay for them. The quality control on these things is questionable AT BEST.

And that's just for the hardware, don't even get me started on their pozzed unix frankenstein hacked abomination refered to as mac os.

Attached: 1514517415066.webm (1280x720, 300K)

The real truth about macbook pros
>they have good tactile experience
>they're fast enough for all tech jobs
>you aren't supposed to buy them
>your employer is supposed to give you one

MacBook Pros are company laptops. I'd never buy one myself, but I like using the freebies quite a bit.

see
Personally I don't like spending hours waiting for react apps to compile. I just wanna get my shit done and go home to play some VR vidya.

>react
>hours
Wat?

Nigga if you're doing builds locally your company is pajeet tier.

You should never be building or compiling locally. Push your code and your cicd pipeline do the rest.

Ok apjeet

I wish things could be different but our team cheerleader karen is so incompetent and spineless that we'll all probably get sacked with diversity hires soon. It doesn't help that the loser beta orbiters orbit her so much it's like she's walking solar system. I would actually ban mac trash if I was in charge desu, why can't some fancy dressed bozzos make like 4 VMs to use out of a 32-core threadripper controled by a type 0 zen hyperscaler is beyond me.

>when you can barely read
ok streetshitter

bozzos up the food chain*

type 0 hypervisor*

>>finally just type root and press enter twice
I lost it there lmao

I wouldn’t buy a Mac laptop or desktop but you guys have a really irrational hatred for them. You realize you can not buy them right? And that there’s no reason to try and refute or argue why they aren’t the best to anyone who is trying to lord over a laptop as some status symbol because they are a retard? Anyone who tries to brag about a computer as a symbol of wealth is poor full stop.

Also full disclosure I do like and use iPhones. I understand and even agree with some of the downsides of them. My phone is not a computer it’s a phone and they just werk. And I hate chink phones. I like the os and the design of iPhones and don’t care if any of you don’t. I care about price/performance for my computers so I don’t buy Apple stuff, and I don’t care if anyone does. Why do you guys? Seriously why do you care what anyone else buys. If you don’t Iike Apple vote with your wallet and buy something else. Or don’t buy anything. Or buy a MacBook and burn it in protest. Or kill yourself. Whatever. Seriously someone explain why so many of you care so much.

Nigga this shit takes like 4 hours tops to set up with Jenkins on AWS and isn't even that expensive. Doea your company not even have devops?

Thinning out Macbooks to absurdities was a massive fail. My touchbard Macbook Pro is thinner than my middle finger. What the fucking hell Apple. The screen frame is so thin that it bends and deforms anytime I place it in my briefcase and I sometimes see keyboard imprints on the screen.

What was the fucking reason for this? It made no engineering sense to push Macbook design to be this thin when it clearly flies against all engineering limitations and practicalities. Thinner LCD screen cables more prone to tearing and failing. Thinner keyboard more susceptible to failure due to dust contamination.
Heatsink cooling system that weighs less than my smartphone and completely inadequate for a 45W chip, much less for a 45W chip and mobile graphics die.

So much stupidity it hurts. 2015 Macbook Pro were nearly perfect (I'd recommend a dual fan setup for the 13") so I'd go back to that for future Macbook designs. Bring back easily replaceable memory, hard drive and cpu cooling system. 2016+ heatpipe cooling system is unnecessary complicated to remove.

It is a status symbol.
It shows you are in debt.

>nearly perfect
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1551819062835.png (630x1300, 367K)

Can't do shit, karen won't do her job, all complaints go directly into a shredder, I just want my paycheck, my feet hurt.

I think all laptops went too thin. Besides gaming laptops. They got to a place where they were perfectly thin, and instead of working on improving performance and battery life for that perfect thickness(while still making super thin ones for retards), they all just put all their efforts into making them as thin as possible. Same with phones. They could have worked on durability, battery life and performance instead of going thinner. If they did this we wouldn’t need cases, so our phones would actually be thinner in practical use, while performing better and have longer batteries. But we just had to have god damn toothpick phones. Like have you guys even seen new phones without cases? They are so thin it’s actually uncomfortable to hold. They could make them slightly thicker and get them durable so no case is needed, way better battery life etc. there is no reason phones need to be this thin. And same for laptops. If they took a gaming laptop and made it slightly thinner it would be perfect for instance.

>My phone is not a computer it’s a phone
Smartphones are computers you clown.

This, I run bash scripts and SSH on my phone most of the time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-200558(1).jpg (720x1161, 236K)

>Or buy a MacBook and burn it in protest.
So, in this hypothetical situation, one would purchase a MacBook and then destroy it. Wow, that person would have sure showed them. How would Apple ever recover?

this thread is full of turbo virgins and poorfags who refuse to love the greatest unix os ever made because they're too self conscious to use a pretty machine they've been taught to believe is inferior to their pussy repellant plastic ricer machines :(

Apple is not responsible for China made battery quality.

>2015 Macbook Pro were nearly perfect
I'd make the 15" version around 20mm in height. 2012-2015 18mm.

>If they did this we wouldn’t need cases, so our phones would actually be thinner in practical use, while performing better and have longer batteries.
Batteries wouldn't wear out as quickly from the thermal fluctuations.

see
I actually have a kid coming on the way unfortunately. We're not married, wish me luck.

Practice abstinence

Apple is chinkshit Acers rapacked in soda cans for gullible retards.

Wonderful.

Lmfao 50% of marriages don't end up working. Good luck.

Fuck off cunt. I took apart several laptops back when I had time. Ripped apart a whole 10 pounder 17" gaming laptop, replaced the cpu, disk drive and memory and even reapplied the TIM stuff several times to get temps done just right. Could overclock the graphics card over 50% after some bios volt mods and reflashed bios.

So I appreciate a good computer build when I see one because I took apart my Macbook Pros several times as well.

You on the other hand were prob some piss wanker who'd soil his panties anytime a cute girl walked by and said Hi to you.

ah so windows on a MacBook? the ol hanna montana i call it

He's not married

>8GB RAM
>128GB SSD
Honestly I'd spring for at least double in both.

i used to think apple laptops were really good because i had only used them. and they do have a very very nice user experience, on the outside. but once i saw what the inside of a macbook looks like my opinion of them went downhill very quickly. i'm not an expert i'm just someone who has opened a lot of things up and thought about how they are designed

nothing is premium or well engineered about them. it's shitty badly thought out solutions to every problem and a level of bad problem solving that lands itself way past incompetent well into malfeasant. almost every single problem their laptops are known for, from their hinge issues, to the thermal problems, to the charging issues and the screen backlight problems, all stem from design flaws that only exist because they went out of their way to 'solve' it with a unique solution that otherwise would not have had that problem had they gone with the solution that all of the other manufacturers use when they build their own laptops.

if you want to pretend that they need to differentiate themselves with straight up bad engineering to live up to their 'think different marketing tagline then that's fine by me, i'm not the one spending a thousand dollars on something with less workmanship and intent in its design than the cheapest and shittiest of $300 MSI laptops

Yeah, for a poor NEET who can only afford used laptops from eBay, sure.
Relatively cheap though.

I get the cold sweats in the middle of the night now. I mean I love my GF to death and I'd be ready to stand in front of automatic gunfire for her but I can't get the thoughts out of my head that this may not end well.

Oh well, can't get off this ride anyway. Might as well try to enjoy it and hope the rails hold.

if you're trying to posture on blowing a grand on something that you didn't need to then you're not landing on 'affluent' you are landing on 'college student, child, soccer mom, or otherwise dependent'

Not him but he's probably implying this makes it that much worse. I mean you get married specifically to raise kids, you gotta be willing to deal with another person for like at least 20 or so years until the kiddos grow up and start their own families.

>t. louis rossmann

This gen macbooks are such shit id spebd as little as possible. They make better facebook machines than anything. Thats why i bought mine, for mobile banking and youtube. If youre doint real work do it but youre a cuck for not working somewhere with the dignary to supply you with a work laptop

FUCK, why did you have to remind me that I'm essentially walking through a minefield while blindfolded Jow Forums? I just wanted to dab on the macfags who think their unix abortion of an OS is somehow above even windows XP.

I'm going for a walk, GF won't be home for another hour and after all these years I never realized how much I hate modern tech.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514152347_Instagram.jpg (1079x1151, 464K)

apple's expensive seventy fucking dollar desktop keyboards are the exact same thing as their laptop keyboards but in an aluminum housing. it has a plastic back that is flimsy enough to make you not confident in the device's construction. which is probably purposeful, because it's an even cheaper membrane than what they put in the laptops and it will short and break an entire line of keys with so much as too much ambient moisture or perhaps an errant drop of water from a beverage.

it's absolutely fucking ridiculous that they charge as much money as they do for that level of shit quality and i'm confident that it's part of their entire product marketing strategy to convince you that the device is more premium than it really is so when it inevitably breaks under normal use conditions you think that it was your fault, because a premium device wouldn't just break for no reason due to an obvious design flaw. it borders on the fucking occult