/dsg/ - DURGASOFT general

based Nagoor Babu Sir releasing his Core Java Tutorial for free. You dogs should be grateful.

Core Java Online Training by Nagoor Babu Sir: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd3UqWTnYXOndzx73Q8xl0MVzoZA7XwUP

Attached: nagoor_babu_durga_sir.jpg (450x399, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gIQj5B_8rRw
youtube.com/watch?v=wKKw3nqs6Ck
pajeet.tech
in.linkedin.com/in/durgasoft
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nagoor Babu Sir

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm so glad he's teaching bad programming practices. This means companies won't outsource to them, and I have less competition to deal with

Congratulations to Durga Sir for clearing Java 11 Certification with 100% score

youtu.be/gIQj5B_8rRw

Attached: congratulations_nagoor_babu_sir_java_11_certification.png (2160x1080, 965K)

Thanks durga sir

Why does it look like a scam?

Congratulations, Durga Sir!

Damn ,mods pined this? I have no words , to thank you mod sirs

WEAPON of JAVA

No ,OP pined it.

>passing score: 63%
The absolute state of India.

TRULY BEST ORACLE EXPERT

ICON OF JAVA

Attached: ICON OF JAVA.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

How difficult is it to become Java Trainer, sirs?

Why do you all make fun of indo aryan chads? India is number one place that retains indo European cultures and religion.

>tfw im a durgalet and have only attended 2 core batch java sessions

Attached: 1535090975438.jpg (422x420, 41K)

>12 hours of lessons
>an example of a java class only appears in the last 10 minutes of the very last lesson

oy vey

i cannot understand him enough to understand what hes talking about for the previous 12 hours

hes also trying to say that C push,pop, stack are 20 lines of code each, but java is 1 loc each and gives an example of System.push('string'), System.pop(), System.peek()

Based Durga sir, he truly is the best India has to offer.

OP can't pin threads, silly.

>being this new
just prepend .pin to your options field and it will pin

Ugh, tripfag talking to me. Gross.

DUDE, what the flying fuck?

At this point just rename Jow Forumsay into Jow Forumsenerals

It's easy. You just get some Java Balls and throw them at Java programs and then level them up.

How do you ,green text without it being green in colour?

KEK, best general by far.

durga sir 400 IQ truly the god of java
he has done the needful

based, i wish I could have been number 1101

CONGRATULATIONS SIR DURGA PRASAD NOORBHASH

REAL TIME EXPERT

Attached: 1417648214610.jpg (453x500, 33K)

I think what you meant to say was, 'ICON OF JAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

youtube.com/watch?v=wKKw3nqs6Ck

>famous Java guru
>tarnishing his reputation with scams
cringe

He probably gets all the bobs and vagene

THANK YOU BASED DURGASOFT

ermahgerd durgalet

> laugh at the memes in this thread
> silently watch his video on second monitor to learn from him

hahaxD

> be pajeet
> father immigrated to first world country in 70s
> studied at MIT
> he is in charge of other pajeets
> tells me i will never ever do anything like that and that im going to med school
> tells me these guys are morons and dont know how to work or code
> keeps cursing at them in their own language 24/7 when he is working while they are in a skype conversation
> tells them that this is not how its done in the west
> tfw my father probably thinks less of me cus im a pajeet

>mfw when it's real

Attached: wtf.png (1318x642, 502K)

>.asp

Everytime.

>like this

Attached: 1503423857852.png (212x183, 85K)

Attached: orly oot.jpg (367x325, 40K)

Imagine this. In all of the population of India there is only one person who teach complete JAVA & Python. And he teaches so many other things too. Durga Sir is extremly accomplished man, many Lakhs of happiness to him.

>people laughing at babu-san

he's probably rolling in money right now from his sold out 1100 stadium java training classes

My most sincere congratulations to Durga Sir on his accomplishment.

thanks! very helpful!

>System.pop()
don't u men System.poop()
thanks you sir

I know this is a haha pajeet thread, but accent and graphics aside, are his videos good

Attached: durgalogo.jpg (292x150, 27K)

yes, ignore the fat muricans itt he's a real time expert and is sun certified

Thanks, I don't mind accents mostly because for whatever reason my city has a bunch of middle easterners, so I'm used to being taught complex stuff by people with accents

Attached: 1507412262703.png (1440x2560, 1.15M)

>Mr. Nagoor Babu

Mr. Nigger Baboon

Is he speaking hindi on a shit quality mic or english through a tin can?
I can't fucking tell

Attached: 1524622586231.gif (232x377, 209K)

No, System.pop(). System.poop() exists but may only be used in a designated street. Pop does not have this restriction.

Probably a mixture of both

>.asp
>not .jsp
>learn Java

Consider offing yourself, tripfag/namefag.

It works though, dumbass

Wtf, why is this pinned?

10/10

Jow Forums pls do the needful and say you are sorry to Sir Mr. N.Babu, he is the national treasure of India sir please

Based pajeet father. Pajeet but human

It's a country of 1 billion, you're lucky to have one of the handful of human beings there as your dad. Better do him proud.

Did you want to do tech?

thank to benga sir the weapon of java, he takes 1000 student out of designated street, he truly did the needful so please respect him sirs

F U C K I N G
B A S E D
J A V A
K I N G
O F
I N D I A
N A G O O R
B A B U
S I R

Attached: om_anm.gif (450x450, 197K)

mods plz pin this thread mods plz mods plz mods plz pin this thread pin it pin it pin it mods plz pin this thread mods plz mods plz mods plz pin this thread pin it pin it pin it mods plz pin this thread mods plz mods plz mods plz pin this thread pin it pin it pin it mods plz pin this thread mods plz mods plz mods plz pin this thread pin it pin it pin it mods plz pin this thread mods plz mods plz mods plz pin this thread pin it pin it pin it mods plz pin this thread mods plz mods plz mods plz pin this thread pin it pin it pin it mods plz pin this thread mods plz mods plz mods plz pin this thread pin it pin it pin it mods plz pin this thread mods plz mods plz mods plz pin this thread pin it pin it pin it mods plz pin this thread mods plz mods plz mods plz pin this thread pin it pin it pin it mods plz pin this thread mods plz mods plz mods plz pin this thread pin it pin it pin it mods plz pin this thread mods plz mods plz mods plz pin this thread pin it pin it pin it

Or what? You're going to take away my designated street?

THIS IS GENIUS

OwO

Attached: 1555533730765.png (962x538, 103K)

>durgajobs.com
Why haven't you applied yet?

jesus christ that web page is from 1985

Attached: nagoorcorejava.gif (849x458, 153K)

>the fucking drawing
TOP NOTCH QUALITY MR NAGOOR SIR

Congratulations Durga Sir

>teaching in mspaint
Durgapilled

pajeet.tech

Holy shit

Attached: 1557506207342.png (531x212, 10K)

>Why yes, after concluding Durgasoft's Java and Python courses with a 100% score, I was invited to Durga sir's secret HolyC class, where I met Bill Gates, Richard Stallman and Grigori Perelman, how did you know?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

How the hell did this get pinned lmao?

>tfw not oracle certified

No https, no csp, wordpress

Cringe website

one hour into the 3rd video, i lost it when he opened up mspaint and tried to draw the java logo

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

youngfag pls

Somebody add "Completed Durgasoft Java training taught by real-time Nagoor Babu Java Sir core expert" on his resume

>passing is 63%

Filtered

Attached: 1563618420508.png (605x559, 301K)

>RAKATAKA JAVA CORE TECHAKARTATRA
why pajeet are suck a bad instructors its because english or they just dont know shit?

its seems like they get alien technology and they are trying to understand it

better than the totality of Jow Forums threads

Nagoor is a true alpha-chad of Java.

Pls do the needful sir.

Based.

KEK

Don't forget to follow durgasoft on linked in so scouting agents know you have a learned from the best:

in.linkedin.com/in/durgasoft

fuckin based

subbed

Attached: india-apple-campus-loo.jpg (622x888, 185K)

Based and Durgapilled

that's the joke