DEAD PIXELS GOT ME GOING FUCKING CRAZY

DEAD PIXELS GOT ME GOING FUCKING CRAZY

4? 4 FUCKING DEAD PIXELS.

I CAN'T AFFORD A NEW MONITOR YET

THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN ON CRTs REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1563894234535.jpg (1000x859, 312K)

lmao cope

get an rma on that sucker unless you're retarded and didnt get the warranty
hopefully you can afford a cheapo temp monitor from goodwill or something

I know a guy that presses on dead pixels, and they all disappear.

That's not a dead pixel that M'htmpaeth the god of the void coming to consume us. Just wait a few weeks, it will go away when Elon shoots some more Jews up there for her to consume as payment. She keeps coming back so we keep having to feed her Jews or else she eats our space craft.

Just get a monitor from goodwill to hold you off until you get a new one if the dead pixels bother you so badly.

the power of AMD

amd doesn't make monitors cumbrain

Just stop giving a shit
Masturbate, stupid incel Peterson fan

hello newfag

Take the monitor apart. Pry apart the sheets of glass that make up the panel. You should be able to spot the bad pixels. They'll look different from the rest. Pull out the bad ones using tweezers and order replacements.

ask your local shoe maker pajeet to give it the old smash'a'roonie and she'll be right

Those aren't dead, you mongoloid. Try applying pressure and run UDPixel before writing the monitor off.

UDPixel is has some pretty amazing pixel necromancy technology in it.

I've never once seen this shit actually work on a stuck pixel.

It worked for me once.

I did this on my iPhone and worked really great.

Worked for me too. Never came back either.

You can get a new monitor for 124 dollars stop being a whiny bitch

cope

Hey! It's me!

why did you buy that shit?

Attached: dead subpixels.jpg (783x779, 159K)

>technology board
>people don't know the difference between a dead and a stuck pixel

Attached: 00015781.jpg (337x383, 45K)

fucking kill yourself weeabo incel

This is a stuck pixel not dead pixel. You can try to massage it.

I have a 4k monitor with 1 dead pixel in the bottom left of the screen but I'm not a ppilet so I cant notice it unless I get really close how about dont be a poorfag and buy 1080p chink tier monitors

Dikate

>had a little bug the size of a pixel inside display panel

I rmad it for a non-bug revision but not before killing the bug under the glass and circling it with marker

you're entitled to an immediate refund/replacement with 1 dead pixel if you live in europe

my cheap samsung 27" VA panel has no dead pixels and no light bleed to speak of, guess i just got lucky

all my previous monitors either had massive light bleed or a couple of bad pixels