I fuck a different bitch every day with this

Microsoft Windows
Apple anything
Phones in general
Google anything
CDNs
Amazon anything
Your mom

Attached: a5a33bf3004830a2bd581e9fa65de660-javascript-programming-language-icon-by-vexels.png (512x512, 57K)

>enjoy your stds, cock-ruined women and husk of a society

Attached: 2pt4ax5.jpg (576x385, 23K)

Attached: image.jpg (638x480, 175K)

Kill yourselves reddit newfags

Dilate

Have sex

seethe

Attached: IMG_20190521_141027.jpg (959x959, 120K)

you wont get any matches if youre a 4/10 or below which i assume is most of this board.

I know this is probably ironic but I'll pretend you're telling the truth so I can say something I've always wondered about people who actually do this.
Doesn't it suck, tho?
I mean, I won't claim to have had sex with many different women, but in my limited experience sex always sucks the first few times, and then it gets great with better intimacy.

>there are people here defending whores
The absolute state.

>tinder invented casual sex and dating
This level of delusion is how we know you're an incel.

tinder is a cesspool of degenerates and human desperation

All that means is that you're somebody who associates sex with emotional intimacy, which not everybody does. Casual sex with somebody you're attracted to is fun. Meaningful sex with someone you have feelings for is fun. They're not mutually exclusive and you can enjoy both at different times in your life.

But MUH MONEY

Attached: 2019-08-02_20-59-39.png (233x44, 4K)

Whore detection and geotagging is technology

>you can enjoy both at different times in your life.
How about both at the same time?

>casual sex with somebody you're attracted to is fun
>somebody you're attracted to
>tinder is over 60% male
>women already get male attention elsewhere (pretty much everywhere they go)
>only the most desperate/unstable women use tinder
>literally bottom of the barrel/mentally ill will make your life worse with their BPD garbage or terrible looking

I feel bad for everyone who still uses tinder. I don't want to be mean to women who use it. Just heed my warning Jow Forums. I used tinder for over 5 years. These women did not make me happy. You do not become a chad just because you slept with 10 gross women you met online. They will bring you down and make your life worse.

>you're somebody who associates sex with emotional intimacy, which not everybody does
Actually everyone does on some level. Sex is an inherently intimate act that forms bonds whether you want it to or not. There's a reason that FWB never actually just stay friends for extended periods of time.

Sure I do. But I wasn't really talking about emotional intimacy and more about actual physical intimacy, like knowing each other's preferences in bed.
Do people who have one night stands exchange stuff like this before hand or they just wing it? Or maybe there's some kind of unwritten code of what's usually expected of a casual sex encounter?

>use tinder
>get past all the attention whores
>finally get to sleep with a girl
>pictures were photoshoped
>taken at her "best angles"
>fuck her anyways
>get STD
>throw condom in bin
>9 months later get a call
>she's just had a baby, and you're the father
>she inserted cum from the condom you left
Yeah, sounds great.

They aren't hookers, you usually iron out a general game plan while you're flirting, and find out what's welcomed (light bondage) vs. a hard no (anal)
Further details get brought up in the heat of the moment.

have sex lol

My friend recently contracted AIDS from a tinder qt who turned out to be a flaming bisexual.

He was in California when this happened and apparently the laws there about these things are fucked so he's been fucked twice as hard (pitylol)

based and redpilled

Sounds pretty awkward, but I believe you, user. Thanks.

cope rofl

Yeah isn't it "legal" now to knowingly give somebody AIDS? Fucked up state.

Shameful responses.
Tinder shouldn't exist. It isn't safe and devalues meaningful relationships.

This is just the incel equivalent of roasties decrying sexbots; are you worried about the health of society as a whole or are you just concerned because you personally are losing market value?

Jerry Brown and his elk enacted that BS law, because they wanted to remove the "srigma" that comes with having AIDS

I honestly don't give a fuck if normfags fucking each other. I just want them to leave us with our drawing.

CUMBRAINS

kenya born traitor, many crimes

Attached: obunger.jpg (480x650, 43K)

Dilated?

Attached: msi.jpg (2400x1440, 181K)

What's wrong with Tinder?

>humanity
Tinder users are humans?

Trips of truth

I guess nothing if you see it as a hookup app.

But that's not what it was intended for, so it prioritizes the wrong aspects of people (height, income, sluttyness, body,
...)

>I guess nothing if you see it as a hookup app.
>But that's not what it was intended for
What? Isn't that exactly what it was made for and now people are using it for dating too

Whats wrong with tinder?

Why do people love to hate on js?

Seething

> so it prioritizes the wrong aspects of people (height, income, sluttyness, body,...)

But thats exactly what people do, even without using Tinder.

Met my current gf on tinder, been together 2 and a half years now, live together, she’s 6 years younger than me, loving life

I literally can't see how can Tinder be something bad.

Nice larp

Makes no difference to me if you believe me or not, it’s the truth.

>tfw tinder is banned in your country
what do?

Attached: sadcat.jpg (550x733, 241K)

Thank Allah

Fetlife, facebook, pleroma/mastodon, circumvent ban or just hit up men/women on the street while dressed as sexy as is allowed.

If you want some casual sex and it itself isn't allowed, get educated/rich and leave the country.

Enjoy getting virused IRL.

Attached: l-9.png (400x243, 80K)

it's not lesbians who get aids retard

Attached: arton60626.png (460x370, 157K)

Found my girl on it, can't complain. I asked them to delete all my data after that of course (hope they did).

>my girl
I suggest you should say *our* girl, or do you expect women on an app created to have as much casual sex as possible to be into monogamy?

I'm not an insecure incel. I've had sex before her, she had sex before me. Now we're loyal to each other and that's the thing it matter the most.
Yes, at first it wasn't easy, I didn't trust her at all, but eventually I did.

We will see the devastation Tinder is causing even after several decades.

Now This is a g thread.
Checkem.
Sage.

>All that means is that you're somebody who associates sex with emotional intimacy, which not everybody does.
okay patrick bateman

You people are like teenagers who have only gotten laid a few times... I mean, holy fuck is this funny yet cringe.

>I didn't trust her at all, but eventually I did.
Yikes.

At least I won't ever get cheated, since I am an Incel.

This is what happens when you bareback total strangers.

> Crimes against humanity

1. Nodejs
2. Java
3. Outsourcing to pajeets (the Boeing did)

/thread

may come as a suprise to you but tinder is hookup. you become attached to an object on that app, you're a retard

Have sex incel.